Want to be the best co-pilot ever?
With this app specialy designed to be used inside a running car you will avoid doing any manual calculation allowing you to know with a countdown how much time do you have to end the track.
Avoid any possible human error using a calculator and a stopwatch with this app.
Also you will be able to see all previous introduced data and correct any possible error.
Untapped Rally keeps you up to date with all the latest news and results on the go. View schedules, itineraries, stage times, and oh-so-much MOAR!
Never miss an event again, thanks to our convenient notifications as well as the countdown to the start of the next rally featured on the main screen.
This app is NOT affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed, or sponsored by Rally America, Inc. in any way either expressed or implied.
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.
Reports from the tests, results.
To follow Sébatsien Loeb, Mikko Hirvonen, Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and Dani Sordo, install the World Rally is Free.
From the Monte Carlo to New Zealand via Sweden, Mexico or Finland. On all road : tarmac, gravel, snow. A fascinating world to follow through your mobile.
Live feed during the rally for stage results and breaking news.
Free application and no ads !
Some of features are videos, live stage times, countdown to the next event and Facebook sharing for your favourite articles.
New for 2015 we have also included the European Rally Championship (ERC)
If you enjoy the new features please rate the app or leave us some feedback. Let us know what you'd like to see.
You can also join our facebook page http://on.fb.me/1lBnmss and now you can visit our new website at http://download.worldrallyapp.com
Rally Dash is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Find out all the relevant news about the Rally, spectator's guides, maps and photos of the event.
- Results and positions in real time.
- Maps with all the points of interest and routes for each day.
- Radio streaming (Ultra FM).
Experience an Austrian rally event in a new way. The Rallye Weiz App offers you features such as news feeds, driver profiles, media from the past and current event, and an interactive map of the event area with directions to the most important locations. During the rally you can follow the latest results and get personalized messages about your favorite teams.
This app was developed last year as part of a research project. By using it you can also contribute to the safety solutions of the rally event.
Please send us feedback about the application either via the built-in feedback section or by email to the address found in the About section of the app!
Looking for an elegant, easy way to keep score during a match? Rally Point is it. As a competitive indoor and beach volleyball player in my 20s, to now having a daughter playing in high school ... a volleyball theme for my very first app was a no-brainer.
Denna app erbjuder Kartor, Tider och SMS-tävling under Rally 2012. Rallyt pågår mellan 9-12 Februari 2012.
====================== Funktioner ======================
✔ Kartor - I fliken kartor finner du sträckkartor som visar start och mål för respektive sträcka. Parkeringskartor visar parkeringsmöjigheter och publikområden.
✔ Resultat - Resultaten kommer att redovisas i appen.
✔ Startlista - WRC samt Klass 2000.
✔ SMS-tävling - SMS:a in vinnaren för varje sträcka och du är med i lottningen om att vinna fina priser!
OBS ! Tryck inte på uppdatera appen om du inte måste, det finns en risk att det kan ta lång tid innan den är uppdaterad.
Unlike other, overly complicated apps, RAC is simple to use. We have taken care to ensure the fields and buttons are BIG so you can easily use the app in stressful race scenarios.
To use RAC it is as simple as:
1. Enter the distance
2. Enter the average speed
3. Click "Calculate"
That is right, it is as easy as 1 2 3 - all the heavy lifting is done for you!
Infos exclusives, résultats, photos, vidéos mais aussi pronostics !
Avec l'application BONATO RALLY LIVE, vous donnez votre pronostic sur les classements de Yoann et vous marquez des points en fonction de ses résultats à chaque rallye.
Une appli qui vous permet aussi de soutenir Yoann Bonato - chaque téléchargement est au bénéfice de sa saison 2013.
Alors, téléchargez, entrez dans la compétition et restez connectés !
RallyGDP is a TSD (Time-Distance-Speed Format) Rally Computer/Calculator for use in time trial, special stage, regulatory, TSD, historic and vintage Motor Sport Rallies.
In these Rallies, organizers provide SpeedChart, Tulip (RoadBook) and at times GPX to be uploaded into a GPS. This app uses data from all the three sources and calculates the Ideal Time/Distance to be travelled accordingly. It uses the phone's/tab's GPS unit to achieve the same. (App has an option to run with a GPX or Without GPX)
Maps (Google and Offline) are an integral part of the app. Thus, the navigator has a wealth of information on the screen and can focus on other matters in the rally. No need for continous calculations based on RoadBook entries/car ODO. The navigator is also clear about his/her location due to Google maps available on the screen. No need for that expensive GPS unit.
The app has been developed keeping in mind the vital seconds that the navigator/driver try to cut during a typical TSD rally.
Option to select Distance unit - KiloMeters/Miles
1. Upload GPX and display waypoints/tracks. ( Save the GPX in the of rally on SDCard ) .
2. ODO Correction at all the instructions where valid RoadBook(Tulip) entries have been made.
3. Unlimited number of SpeedChart Stages.
4. Continous Update of Time and Distance (The navigator is free from these calculations) so that the team is on time every time - and not just on Tulip Points. The team knows how many seconds/meters they are ahead OR late at that particular moment.
5. Option to automatic reset of odometer at RoadBook instructions as per the entries made.
6. 'W' (Odometer) Correction factor.
7. Automatic calculation of TC Restart time as per the option selected.
8. Entry of Speed Chart in km(miles)/hr and mm.ss.
9. Automatic Penalty calculations.
10. Create GPX of the track followed.
11. Option to use various maps. (Offline OpenStreetMaps in mapsforge(.map) vector format are also supported)
12. Entries of SpeedChart and RoadBook can be made during the rally.
13. RallyGDP Driver's Console support via BlueTooth - use a seperate device to display driver specific data.
14. Audible Alarm/Text to speech synthesis at RoadBook instructions and speed chart changes to alert the team.
15. App tested in Desert Storm, Uttrakhand Rally, Mughal Rally, Raid De Himalaya, Royal Rajasthan Rally, Rally of Jaypore, Sagar-SXR, etc. - Major Rallies in India.
16. Ability to block incoming calls with SMS feedback.
17. Ability to add an overlay of GPX on map...useful in rallies where the Waypoints provided in GPX do not necessarily match with the RoadBook entries.
And lots more...
In short, all the expensive gadgets being used by those professional teams/navigators are made redundant by this application. Even your old phone/tab can perform all the functions that these gadgets do. Just make sure that the gps unit is functional and has good accuracy....
And yes.........Drive Safely and enjoy the Rally.
Important: RallyGDP uses the subscription feature to unlock its features. Locked version works for only about 20kms/miles. Once subscribed, all the features are unlocked till the subscription period is active.
Disclaimer: Test the app and Unlock the features if satisfied with the results displayed on Dashboard. Mail the developer for feature requests.