How to apply :
-Step1: Install RocketDial Free or Pro version.
-Step2: Install this theme.
-Step3: Goto RocketDial Settings->Choose Skin , choose this theme.
-Step4: Restart RocketDial and you will see theme applied.
RocketDial Pro (paid version)
Like RocketDial in facebook.
**We need your help testing Intel x86 Atom based devices! If you have an Intel x86 Atom based device, download Firefox Beta and tell us what you think. **
Find a bug? Report it at http://mzl.la/android_bugs.
Want to know more about the permissions Firefox requests? http://mzl.la/Permissions
See our list of supported devices and latest minimum system requirements at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/mobile/platforms/.
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
NOTE: This app won’t work with Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) mailboxes. Support for on-premise Exchange servers will be announced in the future.
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
(7Zipper is not just archiver/extractor but a super commander for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, 7zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7zip, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- 7zip, zip,unzip,send as
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer ( you can open large text file)
- swf (flash) viewer
- system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
- Hex Viewer
- SDCard Storage Usage
- Manage Default app launcher
- Image Resize
- file search & find string in text-files
- memo widget
- d-day widget
- todo widget
- support lan-network
- support access for external storage / usb
- support shortcut for system app permission manager
- stopwatch (count down)
- date calculator
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Functionality and interface are almost exact to the calculator provided with Microsoft Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
(though we left out the bugs and blue screen)!
Send an email if you find any operation unlike the real calc.
The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide gives users new to the Windows command line an overview of the Command Prompt, from simple tasks to network configuration.
This application completelly native offline application, so you dont have to get internet connection to use it, and also have build-in :
4. Automatic Bookmarking.
5. AND IT'S FREE.
In the Guide, you'll learn how to:
-Manage the Command Prompt.
-Copy & paste from the Windows Command Prompt.
-Create batch files.
-Remotely manage Windows machines from the command line.
-Manage disks, partitions, and volumes.
-Set an IP address and configure other network settings.
-Set and manage NTFS and file sharing permissions.
-Customize and modify the Command Prompt.
-Create and manage file shares.
-Copy, move, and delete files and directories from the command line.
-Manage processes from the command line.
-And many other topics.
Table of Contents :
Chapter 1 - Command Line Basics
Chapter 2 - Drive Letters and the File System
Chapter 3 – Understanding the prompt
Chapter 4 - Working with directories
Chapter 5 - File attributes and NTFS permissions
Chapter 6 – Wildcards and redirection
Chapter 7 - Copying, moving, renaming, and deleting files.
Chapter 8 - Networking
Chapter 9 – Disk management
Chapter 10 - Connecting to file shares
Chapter 11 - Managing user accounts
Chapter 12 - Remote access
Chapter 13 - Batch files
Chapter 14 – Task Management
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
Unique app that makes bridges between different operating systems (Android and Windows Phone) through the breakthrough communication system called NFC (Near Field Communication).
Works with all kinds of smartphones and tablets (Tablet version will be available as a pro version in near future).
Supports URL, Google Map, Contacts and Media File Sharing.
Note: Minimum API level 14. (Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
***Media file sharing is not available for now, but will be as soon as possible as a pro version.
**Blackberry Os should support it. You must check it :)
Due to the large numbers of devices out there it is likely that this app won't be 100% compatible with all of them. Please send your feedback to the developer instead of down rating to help improve this app !
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Free version contains Ads
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip of the day: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
"Easily the best internet browser I have ever used.
“It's fast,loading speed is awesome”
“Love this web explorer keep up the good work :-)"
● Supports Android 2.0-4.4
● Tabs Function
● Extremely small size
● Fast browsing
● Bookmarks function
● Less memory usage & lower power consumption
OPPO is a global technology brand with customers in North America, Europe and Asia. Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.