*Backup file is stored in SDCard, so you can easy bring to anywhere to store, and also restore to other devices.
*Device ID Changer will automatic genarates a new ID for you, however, you can also create you own ID :)
*NOTE: Remember to allow Device ID Changer on your supperuser.
**NOTE2: This app work perfect on Genymotion, and not guarantee on others devices. Feel free to refunds if it can't help you (sorry :( )
If you want the source code, feel free to email me :)
This app allows you to change your devices ANDROID_ID value. It does this by using the secure settings API system.
To use this system, the app attempts to grant itself the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission.
The app includes a backup and restore feature, as well as a generate feature.
I have set the price of this app to GBP4.00. This is converted to all supported currencies just before publication, using the exchange rate at that time. New EU regulations mean Google is required to charge VAT in EU countries, so EU countries will have VAT added on to GBP4.00 (at your countries rate) - I have no control over this.
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
Google Service Framework Android ID
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first log in and remains constant for the lifetime of the device. (Changes on factory reset)
A hardware serial number, if available. Usually this value is 'null' or 'unknown'
Settings.Secure.ANDROID_ID (available for Android >= 2.3)
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device. ( value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.)
Using telephony Manager
This is null if device ID is not available i.e. non calling Tablets.
Universal Unique Identifier Generated by this application)
A 8-4-4-4-12 digit hex string, that represents a Universal Unique Identifier for the device.
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)
The app contains a large library of boot logos for you to easily install. This app requires root permission and your device must be on the support list (see below).
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't rate the app poorly. Instead email us at email@example.com and we will respond quickly and provide friendly support.
Droid World Edition
If you do not have root, or do not know what root is, this application will not work for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating
• Your G Cloud Root key to backup Apps settings
• Comes with 4 GB Free online storage
• No icon! Requires G Cloud Backup Free app to be installed
• The same key can be used on several devices
• For download instructions: read below.
• Backup Apps data (your game levels, apps settings, customization, etc)
• 4 GB storage FREE
• Premium Support
G Cloud Backup Features
• Earn up to 10 GB Free
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon S3 cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, and Arabic
1. Make sure you have G Cloud free installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup
2. Sign up for a free account and configure your backup
3. Go to Settings> and tap on Install G Cloud Apps Backup
4. Tap on Install App then complete installation
5. Once installation completes tap on Check G Cloud App Backup
Support & Upgrades:
• If Market won't download your key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your key got installed before the purchase completed or otherwise won't work, please un-install & reinstall your key to resolve the problem.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com
Download the free lite version to make sure it works on your device. (It may not work on Lollipop!)
Save precious application storage! Force2SD lets you force many apps to move to SD card/external storage even when the system would not allow you to move them, thereby saving space in the app storage area. While Android as of version 2.2 introduced the feature that lets you move apps to SD card/external storage, it normally only allows the movement of applications explicitly marked by the developer as movable. Force2SD moves many applications not marked as movable.
You can also move applications back, and sort alphabetically or by apk size.
By default (you can turn this off) Force2SD will also scan for orphan app files on your SD card when starting. (Not yet working on Lollipop.)Sometimes, the system fails to delete the app file on the SD card when the app is uninstalled. If any orphan files are found, you will be asked if you want to delete them. This may help with some reboot issues.
Note 1: Applications moved to SD card / external storage will not get an on-boot signal when the device is booted up. So, do not move applications that need to perform some operations on boot. Of course, you should always be able to move these applications back if you're having problems.
As a bonus, if you don't want an application starting up on boot, you can use Force2SD to move it.
Note 2: After a reboot, it make take a while (even a couple of minutes) for the OS to show up the icons of apps that have been moved. That is normal--that's how the OS's apps-on-SD feature works.
Note 3: Some protected apps cannot move.
Note 4: The first time you start the app, it will do a slower scan of applications.
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to email@example.com
ROOT IS REQUIRED
Root Cleaner is simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your root system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning cleans your memory, file cache, drop caches, leftovers, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your whole root system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Root Cleaner also contains feature for uninstalling, clearing data and freezing or unfreezing your system and non-system applications. Root Cleaner makes your device as fast as possible just by clicking one button. If you are not satisfied with Root Cleaner you have full money back guarantee.
->Restart system UI
->Clean drop caches
->Clean empty folders
->Clean dormant folders
->Clean useless folders
->Clean useless files
->Clean dalvik cache
->Clean init.d folder
->Clean empty folders
->Clean dormant folders
->Clean useless folders
->Clean useless files
->Clear app data
★Quick cleaning interval
★Exception list for files and folders
-English, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THIS APP, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL PLEASE
Enter the Building Span, Roof pitch and Rafter spacing
and this Reckoner, will return the TRUE LENGTHS of Hip, Valley and Common Rafters to Three decimal points.
It also give you the Jack Rafter diminish and all the Plumb Cuts, Seat Cuts and Jack Rafter Edge Cut angles in degrees for the Roof members.
Newly added Purlin Edge Cut and Purlin Side Cut Angle,
Hip Backing Angle, Hip Edge Angle,Plan Angle and Sheathing Angle.
There is some diagrams on using True lengths on my web site
http://roofersreadyreckoner.co.uk just follow the link lower on the page
Save time,money and less wasted timber when pricing by working out Roof timber lengths using this easy to use Roofing Ready Reckoner as Reviewed in Home Building and Renovating magazine.The review can be read on my website as listed below.
Timber thicknesses for Hip/Valley and Ridge need to be subtracted from the returned true Rafter Lengths and the roof plates must be level, paralleled to each other and square.
Remember this app returns the True Lengths of the rafters..
This is a aide to Roofing and a basic understanding of roof framing is necessary, always double check measurements..(measure twice...Cut once).
I have checked the return values rigorously but i cannot check every possible combination of returned values.
As roof projects/building construction are out of my control, i cannot not accept any responsibility regarding materials,workmanships or costs relating to the use of this Roofing Ready Reckoner..always check your measurements.
(measure twice...Cut once).
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
This app will answer your question.
It will also give you a few details about your su binary,super user application and busybox.
Press the button and read the results.
Maybe share them afterwards.
You can find the source code for this app on GitHub:
This app will NOT root your DEVICE!
If this came preinstalled with your custom ROM, don't ask me how to uninstall it!
New permission used to set the host name after your device has been restarted, now it will maintain the host name you specified after power off and on. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED.
Changes your device host name on the network, so instead of having "android_AEF78f8e9d0h45" you can specify whatever name you want and it will stay that way even after you restart your device,
it does not work without root, please make sure you have rooted your device before
i will not provide instructions on how to root your phone, search google for help
Tested and working OK on Desire, Maybe your phone not Rooted, or where did you checked your Hostname after the change? some routers keep the hostname for some time after the change