Help Maxwell acquire the Starite by creating any object, bringing it to life and using it to solve each challenge.
Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking puzzle game. Summon to life a ‘colossal, winged car’ or a ‘shy, frost-breathing, robotic hippopotamus’! If you can think it, you can create it.
It’s the perfect game for the casual player looking for fun and extensive replay with unlimited solutions and different outcomes. Or, the Scribblenauts fan wanting the complete Maxwell experience.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!
And, the critics love it!
> “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
> “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
> “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
> “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
50 levels to play! Includes 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts and 10 original levels exclusive to Remix.
Purchase a World Pass and receive all current and future world expansions - 40 extra levels and counting! If you previously purchased a world expansion, you’re automatically upgraded to a World Pass and all future worlds will now automatically appear in your game for free.
Re-live Scribblenauts by playing as a different character from in the game. Try out the feature with the free God avatar!
Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
INNOVATIVE USER INTERFACE
Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Android device.
Create what you want and see what happens!
Hang out with Maxwell!
> VISIT Maxwell:: www.scribblenautsremix.com
> LIKE Maxwell:: www.facebook.com/ScribblenautsVideoGame
> FOLLOW Maxwell: http://twitter.com/ScribbleMaxwell
Find the all exit that we prepared. Good Luck!
- Simple and convenient dynamic joystick.
- Various object including switch and moving ground so on.
- It's free! Advertisement at bottom only. No in-app purchase at this time. :)
Fixed problem that player couldn't enter second floor in the third building
Fixed problem a slowing down as often as loading title
Changed advertisement type from smart to standard for higher frame rate
Fixed playing switch sound even if turn off sound effect
Fixed tremble problem on moving platforms
Decrease level of difficulty of Building 3-1
Added 2 levels for building 3 at this time.
Added settings to enable or disable music and effect.
Added exit button in the title screen.
Added and made static joystick as default, but you can still select dynamic joystick in setting.
If you like videogames, videogames characters of all times, if you want to have fun playing and solving al videogames quizes, this app is for you, show your knowledge about videogames and clear all levels, can you name it all?
More than 150 quizes!
12 Levels and 1 unlockable for a total of 13
3 Bonus levels!
Hints and clues for every Character
DO YOU LIKE THIS GAME?
Get the full version and enjoy these benefits:
*No ads! enjoy the game without interruptions
*Get free bonus levels without losing coins
*Get extra levels with updates
*Full performance of the app
Support this game and the creation of others, from gamers, to gamers, check it out!
Rate this app and have fun
Developed by Marco Mazzoli, creator of Spirit, with the team at CMA MegaCorp.
Fully supports Google Play Game Services:
* Sync your progress across multiple devices using Cloud Save
* Unlock achievements for an extra challenge
The goal of the game is to remove adjoining balls of the same color. The more balls that are removed in a single move the better score you'll get. The game ends when there are no adjoining balls of the same color left. A bonus is awarded based on the number of balls left.
In addition to the standard game play mode the game also features a Beat the Droid mode were you play against your Droid.
Swipe left to undo a move in standard mode.
* minor bugfixes
* Increased bonus for clean board
* No permissions required
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode. Duel friends across devices through Game Center in multiplayer mode, or find other slugslingers to challenge!
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
In this brain cracking puzzle game you will have to find your way to the finish.
Choose one of the characters to venture through 3 worlds with over 50 levels.
But be aware, as simple as it seems, IT IS NOT !
Are you up for the challenge?
In this new puzzle game you rotate the world with one press of the button. This causes your character to drop down and change the entire playfield. You have to make use of various elements on the field to make your way to the finish.
And don't forget to have some fun!
Rotate The World
Top Down View
Multiple Gameplay Elements
3 Unique Worlds
If you liked the game, please let us know.
When a 6144 tile is created, you wins!
This app is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ and licensed under MIT License. For more information on the license, please visit: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- Match up to 6 pet friends, including the fox, koala, panda and more, to create over 10 colourful combos!
- Watch these wild and free pets turn into Helpers during your adventure, unveiling stunning new tricks!
- Train and master your fun Helper friends.
- Be as powerful as a panda to rid the island of threats like ice, iron, poison plants and more.
- Be as cool as a koala to progress through snowy mountains, lush forests and 5 other uniquely themed islands packed with enchanting scenery.
- Match your way to victory in 126 exciting levels.
- Be as clever as a fox to find your favourite strategy with 7 power-ups, from the spectacular Tornado to the curious Chameleon's Tongue!
- Join exciting in-game events and help all your friends in the community to unlock free prizes, including extra cool and rare Helpers.
- Keep your cool as you match wits in fun boss battles!
- See what your friends are up to and which special events are happening directly from the World Map & Leaderboards.
- Play for free and enjoy all this cool fun whenever you want!
For fans of free games, match-3 puzzles, playing with friends, pandas, koalas, and foxes (oh my!)
Puzzle Pets is free to download and play. As you play, you will collect virtual currencies called Hearts and Leaves, which are needed to play a level or Event Level respectively, and Coins that can be used to buy Hearts, Leaves, Boosters and Mystery Chests.
There will also be waiting times associated with some actions, which you can skip using virtual currency. If you don't have enough virtual currency to buy an item, skip time, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $49.99. You can restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Arabic and Thai.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Certain features of this game will require the player to connect to a social network such as Facebook, Gameloft LIVE!, or Google+. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site.
Contact us by mail: Gameloft, 14 rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France; by e-mail: email@example.com; by phone: 0-808-234-8679.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Guide them to safety and help them rescue their caged friends!
* 100 maps!
* Gentle introduction, challenging ending.
* Interesting game elements that combine into really difficult maps.
* Cute graphics!
* Original music and sound effects.
* ALL future updates are free, always! Buy once, play forever.
* We don't collect your information and the game requires no special permissions!
* No ads.
-Challenging Puzzle Levels
-Increase the challenge with blind runs and speed trials
-Unique, detailed graphics
-Multi-perspective panoramic landscape
Rommy's Gauntlet is an emulation of the "Tile World" and loosely based on Chips Challenge (TM).
To the Community and Chuck Sommerville (original game creator) - a big thank you.
Levels currently included are community based.(DAT and ZIP only place in download folder)
Level sets from Tile World and chips challenge can be used
Solutions to many levels can be found at chipschallenge.wikia.com
Some Levels unsolvable and are not hidden.
Some creatures start in the wrong positions.
Clone machines are not limited.
blocks can get 'stuck' on force floors.
possible to die and finish at same time.
hint button is annoying.
graphics do not translate correctly on all screens.
English is the only language currently supported.
Powered by LIBGDX