You wanted to say the server that you did not like the meal but you have not because you wanted to be polite? You have discovered a pothole in your street but you do not know where to report it? You are not happy with your university lecturer but you do not tell him your opinion because you are afraid of bad marks?
Tell´em box can help you! Write your feedback anonymously with just a few clicks or not anonymous to companies or cities. Whether you want to send a compliment, a question, a suggestion or a complaint. Chat privately and anonymously with your hometown or your favorite companies.
Tell'em box is currently the only messenger on the market that was specifically designed for communication with companies and cities. Tell´em box is also available as a mobile website. It is possible to communicate anonymously on the mobile website as well. You do not need a phone number or an email address.
How does Tell´em box work?
You select the company or city you would like to write a message to. The app pre-loads companies and cities nearby. We deliver the message to the company or city and you get the response right on your phone.
Benefits of Tell´em box?
- You do not have to search for the right contact person or online form
- Anonymous communication with businesses and cities without giving your phone number, name or email address
- No need to register
- Provide direct on-site and real-time feedback and help your favorite companies to improve
Features of Tell´em box?
- Communicate anonymously or not anonymously according to situation
- Geo-localization for suggesting companies and cities nearby
- Select companies and cities without using Geolocation
- Overview of all the companies and cities you are talking to
- Processing status of your feedbacks
- Notification if the processing status of your feedback has been changed
- Send files like pictures or gps position
- Available as a mobile website (https://client.tellembox.de)
You find more information under https://www.tellembox.de.
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions, suggestions or criticism about the app.