VideoEnPlay (VEP), in addition to being a Digital Signage platform to remotely manage your cultural, internal communication and / or advertising content, it also manages interactive content, holograms, showcases, videomapping, multi-screen systems, etc., from a very simple way through the videoenplay.com server.
VideEnPlay offers you the possibility of registering in TRIAL Mode with an active device code so that you can evaluate the platform. It is necessary to have a video player and configure it on the client computer. Android and AndroidTV users can download the videoplayer directly from their TV or mobile device. For another type of videoplayer for windows, macOS, linus or HTML, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VideoEnPlay is made up of a remote server from where the contents are managed and a VideEnPlay Player from where they are viewed. From the VideEnPlay server you can manage multiple VideEnPlay Players wherever they are in any part of the world. You only need an Internet connection.
Among its main features are:
• Content update in real time.
• Scheduling the start and end dates of the campaign.
• Content programming for specific days of the week.
• Complete control panel with statistics.
• Detailed reports.
• Three levels of content management: device> zone> general
• Online tools for editing animations and images.
• Possibility of incorporating interactive applications that alternate with the content.
• Possibility of controlling 2 or more synchronized screens from a single VideEnPlay Player.
• In its version for projections, it incorporates warping correction for easy installation and videomapping installations.
• All types of screens, LED screens of any format and resolution can be configured.
The three levels allow you to easily manage the contents and configure the organizational structure of any company, whether at the territorial, product level or any area defined by the user.
The content is downloaded to the devices in such a way that if they lose the Internet connection, the VideEnPlay player continues to work and shows the contents that are programmed.
VideEnPlay is compatible with all Vector 001 systems, whether they are traditional point-of-sale screens, giant LED screens, multiscreens, video mapping installations, mobile devices, interactive floors, interactive tables, holograms, showcases or any other type of device future. If it does not exist, we can develop the VideEnPlay player according to the client's needs. You can see the product range at: