Load any audio file on your phone and then visualize it! . From there you can customize every aspect of the visualization while your song is playing, even down to the color, with a live preview of it so you can get an idea of what it will look like. Then once you are done you can put your phone in a Google Cardboard or similar headset and visualize your song. Don’t have a Google Cardboard? No problem! You can still enjoy the VR experience with just your phone. There a several different modes to choose from. Objects react to Bass, Mid, and High levels of audio. Each song is a whole new experience!
- Supports .mp3 and .wav files
- Support for Google Cardboard
- 3 Visualization modes (Classic, Wormhole and Orbs)
- Cardboard (or other VR headsets are supported)
- Customize the experience to your liking
Jelly Bean (4.1+ or newer).
Works best with newer phones or anything around the same time that is released: Samsung S5, S6, S6 Edge/+, Nexus 5, 6, Note 4, 5
Modify or Delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- This is to allow access to your SD card to load music.
Control Near Field Communication and Full network access
- This is required by Google for the cardboard plugin