Radiance Contrast features a futuristic design with semi-transparent disc shaped watch hands overlapping to create a gorgeous, minimalist monochromatic effect.
The spinning background animation create a realistic depth effect.
• Local weather condition and temperature information
• Ambient temperature, humidity and pressure sensors supported (if present on the device)
• Three fully customizable complications (with support for Android Wear 2.0 complications)
• Integration with on board sensor data
• Configurable 12 or 24 H time format
• Configurable Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year date format
• Configurable Imperial or metric unit system
• Configurable sweeping or discrete step motion second hand
• Configurable interactive (screen) timeout
• Configurable weather, location and sensor polling
• Designed to run on round and square devices
• Compatible with standard and low bit ambient modes
• Extremely low energy consumption ambient mode
• Weather (current condition and temperature in C or F degrees)
• Altimeter (feet /meters)
• Barometer/ atmospheric pressure (hPa)
• Ambient temperature (C or F degrees)
• Ambient Humidity (%)
• Watch battery (%)
• Moon phase (icon and phase name)
• Sunrise/Sunset hour
• Current zodiac sign
Android Wear 2.0 complications
A new way to customize the information displayed by the watch face (Android Wear 2.0 required)
There are several, continuously growing options to choose from:
- Countdown to date, Date, Moon phase, Next alarm, Stopwatch, Sunrise and sunset, Time and date, Timer, World clock
- Favorite contact
• Fit (Google Fit needs to be installed)
- Goals, Stats, Workout
- App shortcut, Now playing, Unread notification count, Watch battery
• Next event
• Wearable application data
- A growing set of Android Wear 2 applications are implementing complication data source (Foursquare, AccuWeather, Lifesum etc.).
This data can be displayed by this watch face when selecting "External" complication type.
It is possible to configure the watch face by operating on the watch itself.
Just long press the watch screen, tap on the cog icon (Android 1.5) and access the configuration menu.
On Android Wear 1.5 watches, a mobile configuration companion app is automatically installed on your phone.
Please note that exclusive Android Wear 2 features, like the external complication provider configuration, can only be customized on the watch, and only if it's an Android Wear 2 device.
★★★ IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
• The Ambient temperature, ambient humidity, atmospheric (barometric) pressure and altimeter values are only available if the relative sensors are present on the device.
• The all black background face is only visible – depending on the device – when the low bit watch ambient mode or the burn in protection mode are enabled and active.
• THIS WATCH FACE IS FOR ANDROID WEAR DEVICES ONLY, NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR SMART WATCHES RUNNING TIZEN OS.
For further reference about configuration and installation procedures, please check the watch face support page here: https://www.veertualia.com/android-wear-watch-face-radiance-contrast-minimalist-and-elegant/
Rate us, if you liked it!
And don’t forget to visit our exclusive watch face collection by visiting https://www.veertualia.com/software/wearable/ or on the Play Store https://goo.gl/L1xCie
Keywords: minimalist, monochromatic, sensors, weather, moon phase, temperature, humidity, barometer, altimeter, sunrise, sunset, zodiac