Want new, quick, and tasty recipes to add variety to your meals?
Want to save time in the kitchen?
Want your kids to help?
Want to improve your family’s health?
Download the FREE MFF VeggieBook app.
VeggieBook takes the confusion and stress out of what to make for dinner:
· Recipes use vegetables and other items you already have.
· You choose just the recipes that you and your family want.
· Change your mind and create different sets of recipes, anytime you want.
The app is also filled with Secrets to Better Eating, about breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and food shopping. Secrets help you:
· Turn meal times into fun times.
· Get kids into the kitchen to help.
· Limit fat and sugar in your diet.
· Shop on a budget.
VeggieBook is brought to you by The Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) in partnership with the University of Southern California (USC). Quick Help for Meals, headed by Susan Evans and Peter Clarke at USC, created VeggieBook. Since 1994, MFF has been inspiring active lifestyles and healthy food choices statewide through education, environmental change, community events, and policy leadership. MFF partners with 8 state agencies and 8,000+ community organizations in all 83 counties, reaching 4 million people across the State of Michigan. For more information, visit www.michiganfitness.org