Piano Ear Training Pro - Ear Trainer
• Suitable for beginners to advanced musicians with all the essential ear training exercises in various levels.
• Quickly develop aural skills by personalising your training by focusing on specific chords, intervals, progressions, scales etc.
• Track progress as you improve efficiently in each ear training discipline.
• A simple intuitive design enables you quickly enjoy ear training and follow the help and tutorials to get most out of the ear trainer.
• Configurable piano to strongly aid connection between visial and aural skills and musical instruments.
• Most popular and extensive ear training with over 1 millions users.
• Highly recommended by professional and student musicians in top musical schools contributing to the design for their own use.
Being able to determine intervals between notes in the key skill to playing by ear.
Challenge your expertise by changing the base note or playing the notes together.
This is made easy as it associates an interval with a well known song.
Can you distinguish between a Major from a Minor chord for example?
There are 100s of chords to differentiate.
You can help your understanding by selecting arpeggio mode to aid chord distinction and selecting highlight to visualise the construction of the chords.
You can challenge yourself by changing the key of the chord.
Work your way quickly and steadily through the levels.
Another exercise to help you fully understand musical theory and composition.
Given 2 notes, can you identify whether the second note is higher or lower in pitch than the first note?
Musicians can train their ears to recognise different pitches.
Whilst this is a beginners exercise, you can challenge yourself by reducing the range of the 2 notes played.
After hearing a pitch, can you accurately play that same pitch on the piano?
This exercise allows your to zoom in on the note using relative pitch skills, and will record how many notes it takes for you to correctly identify. You can easily adjust the difficult by setting a time interval between listening and playing.
Given 2 intervals, can you determine whether the second interval is wider or narrower in distance?
A popular test that comes up in music grade aural exams. Given a chord can you identify a specific note/pitch within it? For example, given a C Major chord, can you find the highest note?
Listen to a melody and then play it back on the piano. You can make it easier by adjusting the speed and focusing on a few notes at a time.
Can you distinguish a I - IV - V - I progression from a I - V- IV - I? Contains all the most common chord progressions which you will find in nearly all the most popular songs.
Listen to a scale and can you then identify it as a Major scale, Harmonic Minor or Natural Minor for example?
Given the same note played at different octaves, can you identify its pitch?
Includes a 'Learning' mode to imprint the pitches into the brain.
ReviewsReview policy and info
Fix Improved Audio
Eligible for Family Library
November 20, 2021
Fix Improved Audio
5.0 and up
Learn To Master