Interval Recognition Piano Ear Trainer App.
Can you recognise a Minor 3rd from a Perfect 4th Interval? This is the key aural skill in playing the piano by ear. An essential part in Grade Theory exams.
App plays an interval. You guess which it is.
* Ability to associate well known songs to intervals to aid learning.
* Keep track of scores to monitor your progress and which intervals need more practice.
* Highly configurable working piano. Change keyboard size, have highlighting, note names.
* Change bass / root note or have it on random.
* Create own exercises by selecting specific intervals to focus on.
* Suits beginners to advanced users to become better musicians.