Wait no more! Miner Status is here to help you do just that. Release 0.9.x comes with all of the functionality you need! Check the latest prices on Mt. Gox while compulsively checking your current hashrate -- what could be better?
BitMinter(https://bitminter.com) ** confirmed issues **
BtcGuild (http://www.btcguild.com/ ** some reported issues **
Eligius / Luke Jr. (http://eligius.st/~gateway/) ** some reported issues **
Slush / Bitcoin Pooled Mining (http://mining.bitcoin.cz)
If you find a bug or have an enhancement request, please enter it here:
or send an email to email@example.com
If you like the app, you know what to do:
Exchange trading: Bitstamp, BTC-E, HitBTC.
Pool monitoring: BitMinter, 50BTC.COM, BitClockers, BTC Guild, BTC Mine, DeepBit, Eclipse Mining, Ozco.in, Slush’s pool
Everything you might need in one Bitcoin app. Nice interface and great functionality:
— Track balance for multiple wallets
— Monitor pool hashrate, balance, worker status
— Full trade on Bitstamp, see trades on HitBTC (full trading is coming soon).
— Nice widgets will notify you, even if the app is not running.
— Check your balance
— Monitor hashrate, balance and wokers
— Multiple pools supported (BitMinter, 50BTC.COM, BitClockers, BTC Guild, BTC Mine, DeepBit, Eclipse Mining, Ozco.in, Slush’s pool)
— QR codes for All text fields, no extra configuration
— Trade on Bitstamp, HitBTC, BTC-E. One-click orders
— 1x1 & 4X1 widgets to keep you informed.
Be smart — Trade smart
The application uses BBE-Block Explorer. Online block chain browser which displays the contents of individual Bitcoin Blocks and Transactions and transaction histories and balances of addresses.
Feedback and suggestions are very welcome:
For more information about Bitcoins:
This app connects to the Eligius api to provide you with an overview of your current mining status. The latest exchange rate from Blockchain is used to provide you with current value against real world currencies.
The setup is dead simple; enter your preferred currency and wallet address. If you're lazy you can scan your wallet address with the built in barcode reader. Be up and running in under 10 seconds.
Am I Rich? is the perfect companion to KnCMiner's products. Easily track how much money your Jupiter is mining for you when you're not around.
But hey, why does it cost money? Well, my plan is to release the code open source under the MIT license within a short peiod of time. However, since both Apple and Google charge people money for putting apps in their stores, I would like to make that money back.
In addition to getting ticker prices we also have wallet value tracking for each of the supported currencies.
We support multiple fiat currencies including:
A currency converter for others.
Finally there is also a pool monitor section. We support multiple Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin pools including the following:
All Mining Pools:
BTC Guild - www.btcguild.com
Slush's Pool -mining.bitcoin.cz
Deepbit - deepbit.net
Burnside's pool - ltc.kattare.com
mupool.com (litecoin) ** restricted api, must include user ID.
*Notice* Please inform us of any faults before posting negative comments. This is a free app developed for your benefits and we are constantly looking to improve the functionality.
Your smartphone can now be your own personal coin ticker, always keep track of market prices no matter where you are. This app is perfect for the day-trader as well as the curious speculators.
The prices are shown in USD and the current BTC average price. Exchanges can be down due to DDoS or maintenance, if an exchange is unreachable or the APIs have issues the coin will temporarily not show in the list.
Comments and donations are welcome!
All donations will go to further development.
- "Favorites" option
- "Sort by" option
- Details for each coin
Prices are pulled from following exchanges:
Currently supports following coins:
- 42 Coin (42)
- AstroCoin (ASR)
- AndroidTokens (ADT)
- AlphaCoin (ALF)
- AmericanCoin (AMC)
- AnonCoin (ANC)
- Argentum (ARG)
- AsicCoin (ASC)
- BeaoCoin (BEC)
- BetaCoin (BET)
- BillionCoin (BIL)
- BBQCoin (BQC)
- BitBar (BTB)
- BitCoin (BTC)
- Bytecoin (BTE)
- BitGem (BTG)
- BottleCaps (CAP)
- CryptoBuck (BUK)
- CatCoin (CAT)
- CloudCoin (CDC)
- Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB)
- CinnamonCoin (CIN)
- CopperLark (CLR)
- Cosmoscoin (CMC)
- CHNCoin (CNC)
- ColossusCoin (COL)
- CopperBars (CPR)
- CraftCoin (CRC)
- CasinoCoin (CSC)
- Doubloons (DBL)
- Deutsche eMark (DEM)
- DigitalCoin (DGC)
- DimeCoin (DIME)
- Diamond (DMD)
- DogeCoin (DOGE)
- DataCoin (DTC)
- DevCoin (DVC)
- EarthCoin (EAC)
- ElaCoin (ELC)
- ElephantCoin (ELP)
- Emerald (EMD)
- ExtremeCoin (EXC)
- EZCoin (EZC)
- FireflyCoin (FFC)
- FlorinCoin (FLO)
- Freicoin (FRC)
- FrankoCoin (FRK)
- FastCoin (FST)
- FeatherCoin (FTC)
- Frozen (FZ)
- GrandCoin (GDC)
- GlobalCoin (GLC)
- GoldCoin (GLD)
- GalaxyCoin (GLX)
- GameCoins (GME)
- Grain (GRA)
- HoboNickels (HBN)
- I0C (I0C)
- IXCoin (IXC)
- KrugerCoin (KGC)
- LeafCoin (LEAF)
- Lucky 7 Coin (LK7)
- LuckyCoin (LKY)
- LottoCoin (LOT)
- LoveCoin (LOVE)
- LiteCoin (LTC)
- MegaCoin (MEC)
- KittehCoin (MEOW)
- MinCoin (MNC)
- MoonCoin (MOON)
- NanoToken (NAN)
- Nibble (NBL)
- NeoCoin (NEC)
- NetCoin (NET)
- IncaKoin (NKA)
- NameCoin (NMC)
- NoirBits (NRB)
- NovaCoin (NVC)
- NetworkCoin (NWC)
- NextCoin (NXT)
- NaanaYam (NYM)
- OnlineGamingCoin (OGC)
- OrbitCoin (ORB)
- OpenSourceCoin (OSC)
- Philosopherstone (PHS)
- Cryptsy points (POINTS)
- PeerCoin (PPC)
- PeopleCoin (PPL)
- Protoshares (PTS)
- PowerCoin (PWC)
- PhenixCoin (PXC)
- PayCoin (PYC)
- QQCoin (QQC)
- QuarkCoin (QRK)
- RichCoin (RCH)
- RealCoin (REC)
- RedCoin (RED)
- Ron Paul Coin (RPC)
- SaveCoin (SAV)
- SexCoin (SXC)
- StableCoin (SBC)
- Spots (SPT)
- SecureCoin (SRC)
- TagCoin (TAG)
- TekCoin (TEK)
- TigerCoin (TGC)
- FedoraCoin (TIPS)
- Tickets (TIX)
- TerraCoin (TRC)
- Unobtanium (UNO)
- WorldCoin (WDC)
- XIV (XIV)
- JouleCoin (XJO)
- XenCoin (XNC)
- PrimeCoin (XPM)
- YaCoin (YAC)
- YBCoin (YBC)
- ZcCoin (ZCC)
- ZetaCoin (ZET)
Feel free to submit pull requests to add new APIs and coins!
* BTC with Bitstamp pricing
* LTC with BTC-E pricing
* NMC with BTC-E pricing
* FTC with BTC-E pricing
* Monitor only the coins you want.
* Convert over 400 online currencies.
* Change the local currency you want to convert to.(over 150 supported)
* View total value over all coins.
* View Graphs for (Today,2 days,5 days,10 days,1 Month and more)
* real time.
* Price the coin was at 24 hours ago
* Volume of movement in the coin over 24 hours
* Best current market for your coin.
* Time of the latest Trade
Coins supported :
10-5, 2CH, 365, 42, 66, 888, AAA, AC, ADN, AIR, ALB, ALF, ALP, AMC, ANC, ANI, ANT, APH, APP, ARG, ASC, ASR, ATO, ATP, AUR, AUS, BAT, BC, BCX, BEA, BEK, BEL, BELA, BELI, BEN, BET, BFC, BIL, BLC, BLK, BLTZ, BNS, BOC, BONES, BQC, BRC, BTB, BTC, BTCS, BTE, BTG, BTL, BTQ, BUK, BUR, C2, CACH, CAGE, CAI, CAP, CARB, CASH, CAT, CATC, CC, CDC, CENT, CESC, CGA, CGB, CHA, CHC, CIN, CLR, CMC, CNC, CNOTE, COIN, COL, COMM, CON, CORG, CRAP, CRC, CREA, CSC, CTC, CTM, DEM, DGB, DGC, DIEM, DIME, DMC, DMD, DOGE, DOPE, DOT, DOUG, DRK, DTC, DUC, DUCK, DVC, EAC, EBT, ECC, efl, ELC, ELP, EMC2, EMD, EON, EQB, ETOK, EUK, EXC, EXE, EXN, EZC, FAC, FAIL, FCK, FFC, FLAP, FLC, FLN, FLO, FLT, FOX, FRC, FRE, FRK, FRQ, FRSC, FRX, FRY, FSC, FST, FTC, FUNK, FZ, GAC, GDC, GER, GHC, GIAR, GIL, GIVE, GLB, GLC, GLD, GLX, GMC, GME, GNS, GOLD, GOX, GPU, GPUC, GRA, GRC, GRCE, GRS, GRW, H2O, H5C, HBN, HEX, HIC, HIRO, HKC, HMO, HOT, HPC, HTML, HUC, HVC, HYC, I0C, ICN, IFC, IPC, IQD, ISR, IVC, IXC, JBG, JKC, JNY, KAR, KARM, KDC, KED, KGC, KILR, KMC, KRN, KSC, LBW, LDC, LEAF, LGBT, LGC, LGD, LIM, LK7, LKY, LOT, LOVE, LPC, LTB, LTC, LYC, MAC, MAKI, MARU, MAX, MAZA, MCX, MEC, MED, MEM, MEOW, METH, MIM, MINT, MLC, MMC, MN1, MNC, MOL, MOON, MPL, MRC, MRS, MRY, MSC, MTC, MTS, MUN, MVC, MXB, MYR, MZC, NAN, NAS, NBL, NC2, NEC, NET, NGC, NIB, NKA, NLG, NMC, NOBL, NOTE, NRB, NRS, NUT, NVC, NXT, NYAN, NYC, NYM, O2O, OFF, OGC, OLY, ORB, ORCA, ORO, OSC, PAND, PANDA, PAWN, PCC, PCN, PENG, PHO, PHS, PI, PIG, PIR, PLC, PLNC, PMC, PND, POC, POINTS, POP, POT, PPC, PRC, PRT, PT, PTC, PTS, PWC, PWNY, PXC, PXL, PYC, Q2C, QQC, QRK, RAIN, RBY, RCH, RDD, REC, RED, REDD, RIC, RPC, RPD, RQC, RT2, RUBY, RUP, RYC, SAT, SAV, SBC, SC, SHA, SHC, SKC, SLL, SLOTH, SLR, SMB, SMC, SOC, SPA, SPH, SPN, SPT, SRC, SRG, SRR, STA, STC, STD, STL, STP, STR, STY, SUN, SVC, SXC, SYN, TAG, TAK, TEA, TEK, TES, TESLA, TFC, TGC, THOR, TIPS, TIX, TOP, TRC, TRL, TTC, UNC, UNI, UNO, USDE, UTC, VEL, VEN, VGC, VMP, VOLT, VTC, WAM, WATER, WC, WDC, WIKI, WOLF, WTC, XBC, XCP, XDC, XIV, XJO, XNC, XPM, XRP, XSS, XSV, XTN, XXC, XXL, YAC, YACC, YANG, YBC, YIN, ZCC, ZED, ZEIT, ZET, ZMB, ZTC
Go to http://www.fuzz.co.za/CryptoCurrencyConverter to see the list of names of these coins.
(There is not enough space to put the names here)
If you would like to make a donation please use one of the following wallets :
Bitcoin wallet : 123mRnKz6FApfCcwVPvMY3LRUikezP6vK4
DogeCoin : D8dRHvrdN5m94byo1wMUNuy8a17oMvWhPE
if you would like to donate a different coin let me know and I'll set up a wallet.
* Automatic Refresh Time (10s - 30s - 1m - 2m - 5m - On demand).
* Parity Major (BTC/USD LTC/USD NMC/USD PPC/USD NVC/USD).
* One click for real time price refresh.
* 62 minor currency parity with BTC added (FeatherCoin , WorldCoin , PrimeCoin , DevCoin and many more)
* No Lag for Update.
Languages supported : EN-FR-ES-IT-PT-DE
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
You can find more about Bitcoin at
If you want to contribute to Bitcoin Wallet, the project is located at
Use at your own risk!
BTC bitcoin wallet blockchain bitpay coinbase knc Geldbörse Кошелёк mobile payment
Calculate the profit for your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and a lot of other altcoins. See below for the supported coins.
(After a donation) Set alarms and get notifications for your total profit and/or crypto currency rate/value/profit. These alarms can also be selected in Tasker via: state -> plugin.
HOW IT WORKS
Fill in how many BTC, LTC, NMC, etc. you have and the price you've paid for it. The app calculates your profit using the API of some exchanges (see below for the full list). The fee is considered in this calculation. The prices shown are the prices for which you can sell your coins.
It is also possible to show your profit in bitcoins, to do so you need to fill in the price of one bitcoin at the moment you bought your alternate coin (the third input field).
To make the app easier to use, the values you enter are stored. You can also view the history of your last 100 profits.
To keep out the average user that borrows your phone from viewing your profit, you can now set a password as a simple protection.
Adds can be removed with a donation via in-app purchase or crypto currency.
The supported currencies for buy/rate/value and profit are:
- EUR (from Btc-e, Bitstamp or MtGox)
- EUR (from regular exchange)
The supported exchanges are:
- ANX (anxbtc.com)
- Btc-e (btc-e.com)
- Bter (bter.com)
- Coinbase (coinbase.com)
- Crypto-Trade (crypto-trade.com)
- Cryptsy (cryptsy.com)
- Poloniex (poloniex.com)
- Kraken (kraken.com)
- Vircurex (vircurex.com)
Below is an incomplete list, a full list can be found at http://www.liuto-apps.com/app_page/bitcoin.html#supported
- 42 (42Coin)
- ALF (AlphaCoin)
- AMC (AmericanCoin)
- ANC (AnonCoin)
- ARG (Argentum)
- AUR (AuroraCoin)
- BCX (BattleCoin)
- BEN (Bejamins)
- BET (BetaCoin)
- BQC (BBQcoin)
- BTB (BitBar)
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BTE (ByteCoin)
- BTG (BitGem)
- BUK (CryptoBuck)
- CACH (CACHeCoin)
- CAP (BottleCaps)
- CASH (CashCoin)
- CAT (CatCoin)
- CDC (CloudCoin)
- CGB (CryptogenicBullion)
- CLR (CopperLark)
- CMC (CosmosCoin)
- CNC (CHNcoin)
- CRC (CraftCoin)
- CSC (CasinoCoin)
- DEM (Deutsche eMark)
- DGB (Digibyte)
- DGC (Digitalcoin)
- DMD (Diamond)
- DOGE (Dogecoin)
- DRK (DarkCoin)
- DTC (DataCoin)
- DVC (Devcoin)
- EAC (EarthCoin)
- ELC (ElaCoin)
- EMD (Emerald)
- EXC (Extremecoin)
- EZC (EZCoin)
- FFC (FireflyCoin)
- FRC (FreiCoin)
- FRK (Franko)
- FST (FastCoin)
- FTC (Feathercoin)
- GDC (GrandCoin)
- GLC (Globalcoin
- GLD (GoldCoin))
- GLX (Galaxycoin)
- HBN (HoboNickels)
- I0C (I0Coin)
- IFC (InfiniteCoin)
- IXC (IXCoin)
- JKC (JunkCoin)
- KGC (KrugerCoin)
- LEAF (LeafCoin)
- LK7 (Lucky7Coin)
- LKY (LuckyCoin)
- LOT (LottoCoin)
- LTC (Litecoin)
- MAX (MaxCoin)
- MEC (MegaCoin)
- MEOW (KittehCoin)
- MINT (MintCoin)
- MMC (MemoryCoin 2.0)
- MNC (MinCoin)
- MOON (MoonCoin)
- NAN (NanoToken)
- NBL (Nibble)
- NEC (NeoCoin)
- NET (Netcoin)
- NMC (Namecoin)
- NRB (NoirBits)
- NVC (Novacoin)
- NXT (Nextcoin)
- ORB (Orbitcoin)
- OSC (OpenSourceCoin)
- PHS (PhilosopherStone)
- PPC (Peercoin)
- PTS (ProtoShares)
- PXC (PhoenixCoin)
- PYC (PayCoin)
- QRK (Quark)
- RDD (ReddCoin)
- RPC (RonPaulCoin)
- SAT (SaturnCoin)
- SBC (StableCoin)
- SMC (SmartCoin)
- SPT (Spots)
- SRC (SecureCoin)
- STR (StarCoin)
- SXC (SexCoin)
- TAG (TagCoin)
- TEK (TekCoin)
- TGC (TigerCoin)
- TRC (Terracoin)
- UNO (Unobtanium)
- VTC (VertCoin)
- WDC (Worldcoin)
- XJO (JouleCoin)
- XPM (Primecoin)
- XRP (Ripple)
- XVN (Ven)
- YAC (YACoin)
- YBC (YBCoin)
- ZCC (ZcCoin)
- ZED (ZedCoin)
- ZET (ZetaCoin)
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
- add support for altcoins which trade versus XPM or LTC on cryptsy. For example, FLO (Florincoin).
- add images for more coins (notably DOGE)
- fix crash when cryptsy is down
- millibits and microbits on bitcoin prices where appropriate
- purely aesthetic change: show local animation on manual refresh, instead of a toast message
- add support for mtgox non-USD markets
- increase decimal precision
- add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!
- add Kraken
- add Bitcoinaverage.com
- fix bug which sometimes caused crazy estimated prices
- add PPC/USD, NMC/USD, and NVC/USD from btc-e
- add WDC (worldcoin)
- add btcchina
- add bit2c.co.il
- New exchange mcxNOW
- Add XPM (primecoin)
- switch to yahoo api for currency quotes
- get cryptsy data via cryptsy.phauna.org to save bandwidth
- add support for the BTC / CAD price on cavirtex.com
- update to match new cryptsy api
A 1x1 widget for displaying the current value of a Bitcoin, Litecoin or Quark. The value can be taken from one of 11 supported exchanges (currencies supported):
* Mt Gox (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNY, JPY, RUB, SEK and PLN)
* Camp BX (USD)
* Bitstamp (USD)
* BTC-e (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Bitcurex (PLN and EUR)
* Bitpay (USD)
* BTER (CNY + Litecoin and Quark)
* BitKonan (USD)
* The Rock (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Bit2C (ILS)
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
Camp BX, Coinbase, Bit2C and Bitpay does not support low and high values.
A 24h graph is shown if you tap the widget.
If you click on the "menu" button or the dots in the top right when the graph is shown you can switch to a weekly graph and manually refresh the widget.
The widget will be updated every 30th minute (which currently isn't configurable) and can also be manually updated.
Value will be green if the value has increased (compared to the previous value), red if it has decreased, or yellow if the value hasn't changed.
I'm happy to receive feedback, bug reports and Bitcoins: 13o3CTyDC1U3RrWogKxukVqWc7fXsuekmR
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
This widget uses the open source charting framework AChartEngine:
- Supports Cryptsy (cryptsy.com), Bter (bter.com), BTC-e (btc-e.com) and MintPal (mintpal.com)
- Display rates, Buying & Selling Orders, Order History,
- Add favorite currencies to favorites
Planning to add more exchanges and features soon, Please provide your feedback and suggestions.
cryptsy, bter, cryptsy.com, mintpal, mintpal.com, bter.com, bitcoin, BTC, LTC, VTC, MOON, PANDA, litecoin, peercoin, coin, check, update, track, tracking, keep, up to date, currency, price, prices, crypto chart, stock, market, coin, guard, monitor, watcher, checker, alert, alarm, notification, notify, DOGE, dogecoin, vertcoin, catcoin, lottocoin, 42, earthcoin, MOON, mooncoin, okcoin, exchange, crypto exchange, btc-e, BTCe, BTC-e
Blockchain is a bitcoin wallet which combines the ease of use of an online wallet service with the security of a desktop client. You to retain full control of your bitcoins while at the same time able to access them on any device.
We make paying with bitcoins easy and secure available anywhere on your phone or desktop.
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet Support
* Scan Private Keys
* Quick, Custom and Shared Send
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
Please consider a tiny (0.001) donation if you like my efforts and help me in keeping this project online. To improve the services currently provided I need to upgrade my web hosting and all contribution are therefore greatly appreciated!
If you want to register for a Bitfinex.com account you can use this referer code: UttOzlC1zZ and you'll get a 10% discount on the fees of all trades you do in the first 30 days! Just follow the link or copy the code. Easy as that :)
Desktop Site: http://charts-bfxdata.rhcloud.com
Contact me if you have suggestions or feature requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that this app is not released and made by Bitfinex.com)
- Total Sum Active Swaps
- Avg rate on Active Swaps (%/day):
- Change Total Sum Active Swaps (24h)
- Change Avg rate Active Swaps (24h) (=FRR)
- highest Demand
- Lowest Offer
- highest Demand (24h average)
- Lowest Offer (24h average)
- highest Demand (30d average)
- Lowest Offer (30d average)
- Total Sum Active Swaps + Average rate (FRR) on active Swaps
- Lend book Depth
- Swap History (lowest offer over time / highest demand over time + 24h & 30d averages)
- Total Sum Active Swaps + Average rate (FRR) on active Swaps
- Lendobook Depth: Demandds table + Offers Table
- Swap History (lowest offer over time / highest demand over time + 24h & 30d averages)
TRADING (BTCUSD / LTCUSD /LTCBTC)
- Last trade
- Lowest (24h)
- Highest (24h)
- Volume (24h)
- Change Price (24h)
- Price over time
- Market depth
- Price over time (price, amount, time)
- Market Depth: bids + asks tables (price, amount, sum)
=== keywords ====
Bitcoin BTC Litecoin LTC Bitfinex.com Bitfinex margin trading leverage leveraged swap swaps liquidity rate rates interest
cryptocoin cryptocoins crypto-currency
This app allows to search for Bitcoin addresses and transaction IDs on blockchain.info. Simply select a Bitcoin address from any application (e.g. web browser) and share it to this app.
This app also opens all links to blockexplorer.com using blockchain.info. This is especially handy if you use the popular Bitcoin Wallet for Android and want to see transaction details from within the app.
You don't need a blockchain.info wallet to use this app.
More from developer
☆ Following exchanges are supported:
• VirtEx: https://www.cavirtex.com
• BTC-e: https://btc-e.com
• Bitstamp: https://www.bitstamp.net
• CampBX: https://campbx.com
• Bitcurex: https://eur.bitcurex.com
• BTC China: https://btcchina.com
• Kraken: https://www.kraken.com
• Bitfinex: https://bitfinex.com.com
• Justcoin: https://justcoin.com/en
• Crypto-Trade: https://crypto-trade.com
• BTER: https://bter.com
• CEX.IO: https://cex.io
• Coinbase: https://coinbase.com
• Vault of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com
• ANX: https://anxbtc.com
☆ BitcoinAverage Provides weighted average Bitcoin price calculation. It utilizes all exchanges where price and volume data is available.
☆ BitcoinCharts ticker list available for unsupported exchanges
☆ Compact 2x1 widget that displays the following information:
• Price of last trade
• Lowest price last 24 hours
• Highest price last 24 hours
• Volume of last 24 hours
• Time of last data refresh (Green for successful, Red for unsuccessful)
• Can replace High/Low with Bid/Ask
• Ability to refresh only on WiFi
☆ Price Alarm Notifications. Always be the first to know when a drastic change in the Bitcoin market occurs using notifications on your phone. Can also enable notifications to have sound and vibrate to make sure you don't miss great trading opportunities. "Hardcore Mode" Overrides silent/vibration mode and keeps ringing loudly until shut of manually.
☆ Plot price during the last week in a clean and simple graph. Now scroll and pinch-to-zoom enabled
☆ Customizable widget refresh intervals and power saving mode to reduce battery usage. Give it your own theme.
☆ Get your miners Bitcoin Mining statistics:
• BitMinter (Make sure to activate the API perk)
• BTC Guild
☆ In-app Orderbook with with liquidity highlighting *Can be customized*
• Less than 1 BTC will appear RED
• Between 1 and 10 BTC will appear YELLOW
• Over 10 BTC will appear GREEN
☆ Charts from multiple sources and current orderbook view-able within the application
- Bitcoinium: https://bitcoinium.com/
- Bitcoinity : http://bitcoinity.org/markets
- MtGox Live : https://mtgoxlive.com/orders (removed in 1.10.0)
☆ Mining Widget for all supported exchanges with alarm to notify that that miner is down
☆ Support for popular Alt. Crypto currencies such as Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Namecoin (NMC), Novacoin (NVC), Terracoin (TRC), FeatherCoin (FTC), Peercoin (PPC), QuarkCoin (QRK), Maxcoin (MAX), Ripple (XRP), Digitalcoin (DGC) and much more!
Here is a sneak peak at upcoming features I will be working on:
• Open Exchange Rates Widget
• All time high alert
• Add support for Blockchain.info
• Exchange Account information
• In-App Trading
If you have any features you would like that are not listed here or would like to help implement some of these features please feel free to email me.
Donations will be put towards development and bounties:
Free ad-supported version of Bitcoinium:
*Bitcoinium Prime will get new updates and features sooner than the Ad-supported version.*