Velo by East West Bank is a brand new way to access premium U.S. banking products and services offered by East West Bank. From managing your bank accounts to transferring funds, Velo lets you manage your banking needs on the go - in English or Chinese.
Reach further with Velo
• Intuitively check your account balances and monitor your transaction activities.
• Transfer money between Velo by East West Bank and other US or international financial institutions without visiting a branch
• Easily request your Visa debit card and use it in more than 200 countries
• Chat with a local service representative who speaks both English and Mandarin Chinese
• Stay updated with informative and thought-provoking news feeds and articles covering global economy, foreign exchange, education, investment and lifestyle etc.
1. East West Bank does not charge for Mobile Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and data charges that may apply.
2. Deposits are subject to verifications and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
3. The available balance in your account is what is available right now for withdrawal or to make purchases. Your available balance does not include funds that are currently on hold and may change throughout the day as you make additional transactions or as previously authorized transactions are posted to your account.
East West Bank
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
©2019 East West Bank. All Rights Reserved.