CarSpotter will perform a check with the DVLA, police and insurance companies for theft, write-off and plate transfer records. Unlike many other services, CarSpotter will also perform an outstanding finance check with all major lenders.
At least 1 in 4 cars checked has a loan that must be cleared before it can be legally sold.* If you purchase a car with outstanding finance you could be at risk of having your car seized. You should always check a used vehicles full history before parting with your cash.
The Basic Check:
This is FREE and provides you with the vehicles:
• Engine size
• Year of manufacture
• Fuel type
The full history check report will tell you if the vehicle:
• Has outstanding finance
• Has been recorded by the Police as stolen
• Has been declared an insurance write off
• Has been written off by an insurer after being stolen and not recovered
• Is at risk of being sold illegally (on the security watch register)
• Has been inspected following insurance damage
• Has had a plate transfer
The app is now FREE to download from the Apple Store or Android Market.
For help call: 08453011833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Data supplied by HPI