Staying on track is the key to reaching weight management goal. Now it’s easier with the Bod·ē Trainer App, a tool convenient enough to move with you, wherever life takes you.
The app guides you through the Bod·ē 12-Week Transformation Plan, making it easy to integrate Bod·ē products into your plan. Your plan is customized just for you with photo uploads, stats tracker, weekly progress notifications, access to weekly recipes, and much more!
You’ll receive a daily meal schedule extracted from your Bod·ē 12-Week Transformation Plan. And all your stats instantly sync with your online Bod·ē Trainer account. It’s like having your own virtual trainer in the palm of your hand.
The app sends you important notifications, timely tips, and text reminders, throughout the day to keep you motivated, engaged and on track.
Daily video tips from personal trainers Chris and Heidi Powell
In timely video messages sent to your phone, Chris and Heidi offer support during your Bod·ē 12-Week Transformation. Their expert advice may help you stay motivated in achieving small weekly goals which can prove to be a big success. .
Chris Powell is the trainer and transformation specialist on ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition,” which debuted as the number-one TV show in May 2011. You won't want to miss watching and learning from these fitness experts!
Fitness, weight management, recipes, health, nutrition, personal trainer, diet, body.
- customized 12-week weight goal
- daily meal planner
- 84 “Tip of the Day” videos from Chris and Heidi Powell
- weight progress tracking
- up to 6 daily text reminders to keep you on track
- easy-to-manage grocery list
- localized recipes prepared by diet specialist
These hypnosis programs are professional programs developed by professional hypnotherapists.
You have obtained the following the hypnosis programs:
Removing Blockades – Find Your Peace of Mind
Living Smoke Free – Catch a Breath
Losing Weight Healthily – Live Lighter
Goodbye Migraines – Alleviating Headaches
Bullying – No Thanks
Sleeping Disorders – Leave These Behind You
All of the hypnosis programs consist of four parts and run for 15-35 minutes. These are:
Post hypnotic suggestion – main theme
While under hypnosis you will be awake and your attention will be focused only on your inner self. You will be aware of everything that happens in your environment and of what you hear from the hypnotherapist. If you are instructed to do something that you are not comfortable with you will leave your state of hypnosis and return to full consciousness. Hypnosis is not sleeping but is rather a deep relaxation, and therefore you need not fear of being unable to wake up from it. With hypnotherapy as a therapeutic method comes a situation or state when the patient refocusses his or her consciousness from the outside into his or her inner self in the process of developing imaginations or fantasies. This focus on the inner self during deep relaxation allows your subconscious, which is usually kept under wraps by your consciousness, to release itself to indulge you in complete tranquillity and energy. By conveying pleasant images and thoughts it is possible for your subconscious to activate inner healing powers and develop healing techniques that you will be able to assume in your consciousness. For optimum results, listen to this program in a relaxed atmosphere. You should have plenty of time on your hands and choose a silent place, which you find comfortable and have positive connections to.
If you suffer from a psychotic disease or seizures then consult your doctor before use. Please do not use this hypnosis program while driving or doing activities that require your alertness.
WARNING: You need about 140MB of free space on your sd card/usb memory.
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at email@example.com. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Transform your body with these tools:
• Fat-burning exercises designed to tone and slim your body.
• Step-by-step videos from Jillian will help you get the most out of each exercise.
• Calorie Counter and Food and Fitness Journal motivate you to enter and track all your meals.
• Delicious recipes will energize you, while you drop the weight.
• Sample Meal Plans, show you how to eat right to lose weight.
• Barcode Scanner will automatically track nutrition facts from your packaged foods.
• Daily tips from Jillian will keep you on track!
• Weight tracker helps you visualize your process and stay motivated!
Subscribe to get even more:
• Personalized Jillian Michaels fitness plan with custom exercises and workouts, based on your body type and goals.
• Customized Meal Plan with personalized recipes is based on your eating habits and goals.
• 170 exercises ALL with easy-to-follow video instructions from Jillian.
• 1000+ metabolism-boosting recipes.
• Exclusive access to Jillian’s secure message boards – where you can post your questions, share your motivation, and respond to thousands of other active members like you. Get 24/7 motivation to help you stay on track and hitting your goals!
• Android Wear support for Android versions 4.0+. Focus on your workout but glance at your Wear if you need a reminder on how to do an exercise or what to do next. Get daily reminders to stay motivated!
The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
Fix Bug and error . Download new version now!!
'Low Carb Recipes (Free)' is an application containing recipes for Low Carb diet (100 Recipes).
Low-carbohydrate diet or Low Carb diet are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in easily digestible carbohydrates (e.g., sugar, bread, pasta) are limited or replaced with foods containing a higher percentage of fats and moderate protein (e.g., meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs, cheese, nuts, and seeds) and other foods low in carbohydrates (e.g., most salad vegetables), although other vegetables and fruits (especially berries) are often allowed. The amount of carbohydrate not allowed varies with different Low Carb diet .
JACC uses a local copy of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference to provide basic nutrient data for 8463 foods. You choose the food and serving information, and JACC calculates the following information for your selection: Calories, total fat, saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, sugars, and protein.
Try it out and see what you think. If you really like something, or really don't, feel free to leave a comment. And remember, if you're not using Green Icon Software, you're not using JACC.
Search order matters. For example, "bread banana" yields slightly different results than "banana bread". If you don't find the food that you are expecting, try changing the order of your search terms. This will hopefully be fixed in a future release.
A special thanks to the men and women at the U.S. Department of Agriculture for doing the hard work of collecting the nutrition information and assembling it into a database for the benefit of us all. The nutrition information used in this application comes from the following source:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2013. USDA
National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Nutrient Data
Laboratory Home Page, http://www.ars.usda.gov/nutrientdata
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Most apps count calories and track the three macronutrients: fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
Low-carb, ketogenic, and Atkins dieters are mainly interested in tracking their "net" carbohydrate intake. This means that all carbohydrates that do not impact blood sugar need to be subtracted from the total carbohydrates. This app automatically calculates the "net carbs" by subtracting dietary fibers and sugar alcohols.
Use this app to:
Search for common foods and automatically calculate the "net carb" count, or simply add your own entries.
Track your carbohydrate intake in your daily journal.
Trend your progress over a period of a week or several months to see your improvement over time.
Use the journal history to see what you consumed on a previous day.
-Includes a carb cycle macro calculator, which gives you daily fat, protein, and carbohydrate intake based on your body weight and gender.
-Myths and truths section with tips for achieving the perfect six pack
-Provides a promo code for $10 dollars off "Tonify" a top of the line fat burning cream
This app was created by trainers who have years of experience transforming their bodies and helping others do the same. Please check the transformation/testimonal section on the app to see many of the success stories. Wr provide cutting edge information that combines old school techniques as well as modern day techniques to achieve the best possible physique.
"Well worth it. The best low carb recipe app for variety and quality of recipes. I'm a chef just for reference."
- Nancy Hintal
"Great and simple to read - Great range of meal ideas!"
- Sally Wheels
"Great app - The app delivers what it promises and that is tons of excellent recipes. It is easy and fun to use this app."
- Christian Betty
"I really love this app!"
- LaTasha Royal
Low Carb Diet provides hundreds of low carbohydrate recipes to help you lead a healthier and happier life.
Low carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption usually for weight control. Foods high in digestible carbohydrates (e.g. bread, pasta) are limited or replaced with foods containing a higher percentage of proteins and fats (e.g. meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs, cheese, nuts, seeds and peanuts) and other foods low in carbohydrates (e.g. most salad vegetables). The amount of carbohydrates allowed in different low-carbohydrate diets, such as the Atkins and South Beach diet, vary but they all share a common goal to help users lose weight by burning fat and restricting calories.
As with the Paleolithic diet, several advocates of low-carbohydrate diets have argued that they are closer to the ancestral diet of humans before the invention of agriculture, and therefore that humans are genetically adapted to nutrition diets low in carbohydrates.
In addition - low carb diets are often recommended to those with diabetes as a way to manage blood glucose.
★ Features an elegant and intuitive interface
★ Over 300 low carb food recipes
★ Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
★ Star your favorites for easy reference
★ Filter menu to sort
★ Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Low Carb Diet app and start losing weight today!
This app and any information given by it or by FitKit LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any new diet program.
This APP has 7 diet and fitness calculators to help you and your clients navigate through macro dieting and IIFYM.
All you have to do is enter your details, select your goals and retrieve your macros.
We make it easy, fun and fool proof!
If you are keeping a diet, you are trying to lose weight, or you have to take care about proteins you eat, this app will help you
If you want to lose weight without signing up for expensive dieting programs or buying packaged “diet” foods to reach your goals, our 30-Day Diet Makeover app is perfect for you. This 30-day challenge features hand-picked diet advice from our nutritionists to get you eating better in less than a month. Let us help you make small, impactful changes to your relationship with food to help you lose weight without feeling deprived!
Each daily diet challenge can be completed in less than 5 minutes. You can learn and improve at your own pace, when you have the time.
•A FREE healthy-eating plan, including 30 days’ worth of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks
•Tips for keeping your food fresher, longer
•Kitchen organization advice for healthier cooking
•Easy-to-read tables to help you better understand portion control
•Smart options for satisfying your sweet tooth without busting your diet
•Tips for what to eat after a workout (and what to avoid)
•Guides to help you get more vegetables, fruits and antioxidants into your diet
Just a few minutes each day can lead to wonderful changes. Download our app and start taking time for you.
Instant Push Notifications straight from Vemma Nutrition Company and Founder & CEO BK Boreyko himself
News - Browse the latest headlines publishing daily on VemmaNews.com and share them via e-mail and Facebook.
Nutrition - Search all of Vemma’s products and discover the unique benefits of our ultra-premium product line.
Photos - Enjoy beautiful photo galleries with pictures of Vemma events, products and lifestyle. Download photos to your Android phone or share them via Facebook.
Video - Immerse yourself in the latest Vemma Videos spanning 14 categories, including new training segments, BK’s Blog, Convention, Home Event videos and more.
Talk to Us - Have a question? Check out our extensive “Support” area or contact Customer Service directly via text.
Social - Dive into engaging Vemma content across Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.