Unlike most tip calculators on the market, Grouptuity calculates what people actually owe, not just an even split. Also, it features IOU's and Venmo payments, so you can reroute people's payments when you want to cover them and have them pay you back. If you use Venmo, you can send and request money from within the app, so you can settle the check immediately. You can also enter groupons and other discounts, as well as outside debts between diners, covering all the complex contingencies that make splitting the bill at restaurants a huge headache.
Grouptuity is perfect for situations like these:
- Your friend owes you $8 and you want to settle up over dinner
- The restaurant only takes one credit card, and no one has cash
- Your group is using a $100 Groupon that you bought for $50, and everyone needs to pay you back for it
- One guy ordered the steak special and 6 drinks, and no one else in the group wants to split the bill evenly
Grouptuity creates personal itemized checks for each diner, including the tax and tip. To settle the bill, the app supports electronic payments through Venmo, IOU emails, and instructions for how much to pay with cash or credit card. For when you're dining alone or just need an even split, Grouptuity includes a simple but thoughtfully-designed tip and tax calculator.
- simple tip and tax calculator for when dining alone
- add diners from phone address book
- split dishes among multiple people
- include external debts between diners
- add Groupon deals and coupons to the bill
- easily calculate individual tip and tax contributions for each diner
- view personalized bills for each diner showing all individual and shared items
- figure out each diner's payment to the restaurant with cash, credit cards, IOU emails, and electronic transactions using Venmo
- reroute IOU and Venmo payments to the person covering
- pay people back from within the app via Venmo
- send a summary of the bill and everyone's payments via email
Network access: Internet access is used for integration with Venmo for handling payments between diners electronically.
Read your contacts: Lets you easily choose who is dining from contacts in your address book. Using Venmo will send some contact information to Venmo, but we never store this information outside your phone. You can turn this feature off in the app settings.
Read phone status and identity: Lets Grouptuity read your phone number, which is used to identify you on Venmo.
MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
***#1 ranked Finance Interview App for Android and Apple!***
Do you have a finance interview coming up? This is the ULTIMATE app for you!
Our app is designed for students or professionals who are looking to get a job in finance, from investment banking to private equity to hedge funds to research to trading to asset management to corporate development to corporate finance.
Requires internet access permission to display ads.