Speedometer! is a digital speedometer based on the GPS in your phone with a few easy to use features:
-Easy to read display
-Landscape or Portrait Mode
-Output MPH or KPH
-Odometer / Trip meter
What other people are saying about Speedometer!:
"Not very many bells and whistles, but works great for my bike rides and walks. Just what I needed."
"I checked the speed with radar and it is dead on accurate."
"Does what it says it does, and what it needs to do!"
"Does exactly what they say it does. There is always going to be a tiny bit of lag with GPS. Perfect, simple."
The trip meter and max speed will continue to save until they are reset. They can be reset, and the units can be changed by hitting the info button.
Please note that this app uses the GPS to get speed so you have to allow the app to use your current location for the speedometer to work.
Speedometer! is made by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will drain the battery.
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits**
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
*Dependent on phone hardware
**In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
* PLEASE ENSURE THAT DIGIHUD WORKS WITH YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VERSION - Download DigiHUD *
Includes all DigiHUD Speedometer features plus -
* Edit speed and distance values, like odometer, trip, max and average
* Start/stop on power connected/disconnected
* Tap clock for elapsed time
* Tap compass for simple compass, bearing and odometer (tap again for classic compass)
* Speed Warnings - have practically as many as you like. Set a color, trigger speed, continuous/single or no alert sound. Trigger on overspeed/underspeed (possibly one for the pilots)
* Log your routes and export to .KML, .GPX and .CSV file formats, or open in Earth if installed. Shows start and end addresses so needs Internet Access permission
* Compatible with Samsung's Multi-Window & LG's Dual-Window Modes. Split the screen between DigiHUD Pro and other apps (like Maps).
* Day/Night mode - choose a different color and brightness setting for day and night. Auto mode automatically switches at sunrise and sunset
* Speed offset - adjust the displayed value by up to +/-20%
* Litespeed - have the display switch to Lite mode if you go over your chosen speed
* Speedtouch Lock - turn off all screen touch events over your chosen speed
* Hide unlit number segments - make those empty digits less distracting
* Speed with Google Map view - splits the screen between speed and a live Google Map showing your location.
* Choose the number of decimal places to show for values, up to two.
* Main speed indicator can optionally show one decimal place.
* A setting allows you to choose if you want to show the status bar or the status and action bars. You can of course leave it at the default; full screen. Only Android 3 and above for now.
* Turn off screen taps opening the Menu. There's a new setting to turn them off but they're on by default.
Many more are planned for the future. If you have any suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DigiHUD Pro tips:
- Swipe the speed left or right to switch between Full, Lite and speed/map split view
- Swipe the speed up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
- Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
- Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS (also in the Menu)
- Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
- Long-press the red circle to start/stop logging
- When in window mode touch the DigiHUD Pro icon (top left of the window) for a menu to switch to the full screen app, pause, start/stop logging or exit
- All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (except Odometer reading in the Statistics popup).
- The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
There are no Ads.
DigiHUD Pro uses an internet connection (if available) for the Google Map, address lookups and crash/analytics reporting. Please review Help within the app for more information.
It will work with no data or cell connection.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's sensors and should only be regarded as approximations.
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
If you have any problems using DigiHUD Pro with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, otherwise please Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
Classy analog speedometer dial with realistic look to complement your car dashboard. Crisp and clear pixel perfect design is readable in sunlight or during night time. The dial scale can be configured to suit different applications. Select the maximum possible speed for you vehicle and watch your speed with greater precision either your are on a plane, train, car, bike, boat or bicycle
Track and display important trip information in real time. Current, Average and Maximum speed, heading, distance covered, moving and stopped time, altitude, location coordinates.
Build-in GPS location tracker will help you not to get lost. You can always switch to map mode and check your current position on the map together with the route you’ve already covered. The map mode supports track up feature, where map is rotated in the direction of your movement.
Optimized for Tablets.
Speed Tracker is the only speedometer app fully optimized for large tablet screens. Designed exclusively for tablet big screen it shows all the important trip information at a glance on a single screen and supports both portrait and landscape orientation. Full screen Map mode is also available. Landscape mode allows you to mount your device horizontally on your car dashboard. If you prefer seeing things at wider angle then you find landscape mode especially useful and practical.
Head-up display – outstanding feature available ONLY in Speed Tracker application. Just enable HUD and put your phone under the windshield. Specially designed HUD interface will display the most accurate speed right on the windshield. HUD can also be used as a large digital speedometer, just double tap the screen to switch between mirrored and non-mirrored display.
You don’t remember the trip or how much time does it take to visit your friends or the distance to your office? - Trip Log will help you! Trip Log records and saves the information within the application. You can easily have the access to ALL the trips with just one click. Inside the Trip Log you can check your trip on the map, speed, average speed, maximum speed, distance, total time, etc. Want to share your driving experience or just compare your every day trips? With Trip Computer it’s easy as A, B, C. You can also export all the trips in available formats (CSV, KML, GPX) or even share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
GPS usage will dramatically reduce device battery life.
GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
Data connection is required to use map.
Speedometer with a HUD feature and Google Maps integration. Put your mobile on the dashboard in your car and watch the speed reversed in the windshield. Clean UI with smooth animations. Switch between speed view/map view, HUD/regular mode, km/h and mph.
This app is the sequel to very popular uHud.
O aplicativo do MapaRadar utiliza o GPS do seu aparelho para calcular sua velocidade e alertar os radares na sua frente, mesmo com a tela do aparelho desligada ou com outro aplicativo de navegação sendo utilizado.
Mantenha o aplicativo aberto para visualizar sua posição atual (incluindo a velocidade) e os pontos ao seu redor.**
Os alertas visuais, sonoros e de vibração ajudam o motorista o evitar surpresas durante a viagem.
Configure os tipos de alerta que deseja receber e se deseja ser avisado apenas quando estiver acima da velocidade.
Mantenha a tela do aparelho desligada e receba os alertas praticamente sem utilizar a bateria.
Funciona perfeitamente sem conexão 3G*
Atualize a base de radares diretamente no aparelho, simples, fácil e rápido.
Evite multas e dirija com segurança.
O aplicativo MapaRadar é uma obra da MobileMasters.
*Mapas não aparecerão na tela do aparelho, mas seu funcionamento de alerta continua normalmente
** O aplicativo não tem o objetivo de traçar rotas, apenas visualizar o mapa para auxílio ao usuário
#### Now with HUD (head-up display) mode* - just press "Menu" - "Enable HUD mode" and put your phone face up on the dashboard, under the windshield; the screen will mirrored and it will be reflected by the windshield.
*HUD mode needs more CPU power than normal mode.
- High accuracy. The speed calculated based on GPS data is more accurate than the one displayed by your car's speedometer
- HUD mode
- It supports both imperial and metric units
- 5 predefined color themes available
- It can record your path, speed, distance, and elevation and save them in a KML file (for Google Earth) - just press "Menu", select "Settings" and "Record track".
- It can work in the background, so it can record your movement and speed even while you're talking on the phone. This means that if you really want to exit the application, you have to press "Menu" and select "Exit".
It requires the following permissions:
- WAKE_LOCK in order to prevent the screen from turning off
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (GPS based location) for reading GPS data
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save the KML file
Please note that while I've tested the application on several Android devices, there are way to many different Android devices to guarantee that it will work just fine on all of them, so if you encounter a problem with the application, just drop me an email with your phone model and a short description of your problem; I will do my best to fix it ASAP.
KW: SPEEDOMETER, GPS SPEED, DASHBOARD
Large speed and heading display, HUD mode that uses your windshield to reflect the speed display and appears in your straight ahead view, voice speed reporting with selection of report frequency and language (if your device supports it), speed limit mode with visual and/or audible warnings, units of measure choice including MPH and km/h, choice of "LED" colors, adjustable or automatic screen brightness, will not allow the display to timeout so you can drive for hours without interacting with your device.
Designed for devices with build in GPS.
Landscape mode only.
A Free Ad-supported version is also available for you to try before purchasing a full paid version.
Email us with any issues before posting negative rating.
We will try to correct any issues associated with this app.
Info: with the latest GPS technic, it's not possible to make a correct speed calculation by a speed lower than 5 km/h.
Standard speech and text are in english. On mobiles with German language settings, the speech and texts are in German.
*You can use your phone's stock GPS or external GPS devices mounted to your phone like Garmin GPS.
CT speedometer works like an actual car speedometer focused on car performance tools like ;
-1/4 Mile Timer (0-400mt)
-0-60 MPH (0-100 KM/H)
-0-100 MPH (0-160 KM/H)
-0-60 KM/H ,
-60-0 MPH brake test (100-0 KM/H brake test)
-Special Acceleration Timer feature which makes you available the timing of acceleration between any speeds you like(you can create your own timer between any two speeds) timers that supports both METRIC and IMPERIAL units.(You can save your results and see them again anytime)
- With its' Special Acceleration Timer feature, you can create your own timer to get acceleration time from ANY speed to ANY speed you specified.
- It shows your current speed with two different styles : Digital Speedometer and Analog Speedometer
- With it's highly accurate car performance tools; Zero to hundred 0-100 km/h zero to sixty(0-60 mph) , 0-160 km/h (0-100 mph) zero to sixty 0-60 km/h and 0-400 meters (1/4 mile) car performance acceleration timers, after you enable the timer when your car is not moving , the speedometer detects when the car starts moving and starts the timer automatically and stops it when your car is passing 100 KM / H (60 MPH), 160 KM/H (100 MPH) or at the end of 400 meters (1/4 Mile). It gives you the results in seconds .
- With its' 60-0 mph (100-0 km/h) brake test, it gives you the results of braking time and braking distance from 60-0 MPH (100-0 km/h)
- Shows you the distance travelled,average speed and max speed during the trip as a part of the speedometer.
- Speed limit feature with sound alert
- Shows your current direction you headed like a compass within the speedometer.
- Saves your timer results, you can see them anytime you want.
- Supports both metric and imperial units for all car performance tools.
- For more info please see the screenshots and video of CT Speedometer.
● The motion efficiency indicator on the base of velocity, speedup and elevations analysis, permits you to correct your driving style and reduce fuel consumption in real time.
● Personalized audio warnings help you to keep maximum speed allowed and not exceed it, at the same time keeping an eye on the road and saving your time.
EcoDrive Speedometer is a powerful and handy instrument.
● All useful indicators are on the main screen, thus allowing you to control the elapsed distance, time, acceleration, height, maximum and average speed. You can switch between indicators of maximum and average speed, haul and time of various periods with a single touch.
● All the speedometer functions are available in a background mode too, even when the screen is off, while the speedometer window shows the speed above other applications (i.e. navigation software) and can be in every point of the screen.
● EcoDrive Speedometer is supported by all types of overland, aerial and naval transport and also all sports, where speed, distance, time and acceleration are important. Walking, bicycling or mountain skiing - anytime and anywhere you want to know speed or altitude/distances you overcome, how long your workout lasted, you cannot do without EcoDrive Speedometer.
The main unique features:
• Versatile scale of analogue speedometer
→ Customizable manual or automatic 1-1000 ml/h (km/h) scale limit
→ Customizable indicator type (an arrow or a bar)
• Digital speed indicator
• System of units options
• Indicator of instant and average fuel (energy) efficiency for various time frames
• Audio warning of overspeed (three customizable parameters)
• Floating (overlay) speedometer window over all other applications
• Background mode
• Extended statistics for various time frames and user's counter
→ Overall time
→ Running time
→ Stop time
→ Maximum speed
→ Average speed
→ Average efficiency
→ Maximum acceleration and braking (ml/h per sec or km/h per sec)
→ The highest and lowest points of the track (above sea level)
Good luck on the roads!
In the following measurement units can speed be measured with this tool (speed tracing):
01. meter/second [m/s]
02. meter/hour [m/h]
03. meter/minute [m/m]
04. kilometer/hour [km/h]
05. kilometer/minute [km/m]
06. kilometer/second [km/s]
07. centimeter/hour [cm/h]
08. centimeter/minute [cm/m]
09. centimeter/second [cm/s]
10. millimeter/hour [mm/h]
11. millimeter/minute [mm/m]
12. millimeter/second [mm/s]
13. foot/hour [ft/h]
14. foot/minute [ft/min]
15. foot/second [ft/s]
16. yard/hour [yd/h]
17. yard/minute [yd/m]
18. yard/second [yd/s]
19. mile/hour [mi/h]
20. mile/minute [mi/m]
21. mile/second [mi/s]
22. knot [kt, kn, (sm)]
23. knot (UK) [kt (UK)]
24. Mach (SI standard)
25. Mach (20°C, 1 atm)
26. Cosmic velocity
27. Earth's velocity
- With GLONASS support
- Internet connection is NOT required for use this app!
In our application you can find car speedometers such as:
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Audi R8
- Ford Mustang
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Mercedes SLS AMG
- Pagani Zonda
- Bugatti Veron
- Dodge Viper
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- Fiat 126p
- Mercedes-Benz W201
- Nissan GTR
- Lexus LFA
Speeds are given in MPH or km / h
Additionally, you can set the speed beyond which the alarm is triggered visual and / or audible.
The application saves your maximum speed that you can later share (along with the location on the map) to your friends.
Presented speedometers are only inspired by the original and do not reflect the exact.
Logos automotive companies serve only to inform the user about which the speedometer is a likeness of the model car.
Choose your favorite speedometer and feel like a super car!
Now supports Pebble Watch! http://pblweb.com/appstore/532dcdb0aadf55fc6c0002c8/
**GPS Must be enabled**
Direction now works more reliably on various devices as well as the mph/kph setting being saved upon exit.
Displays GPS Satellites that have a fix and are working on getting your speed, direction traveling, accuracy of GPS fix, and of course speed.
Certain devices have GPS issues that are hardware related, please take this into account when using on this device. It may take longer to get a good signal, and may be spotty when it does.
This app should only be used if properly secured to be hands free and not in a position to cause distraction. Please drive carefully and only use this to enhance not inhibit your ability to drive.
Displays your current speed in either Miles per Hour or Kilometers per Hour. Displays your top speed achieved. Use to accurately find out how fast you are going using your device's GPS.
Be aware, this is only as accurate as your phone's hardware and GPS must be enabled. Recent changes to the Android OS may cause a longer than expected time before a signal is detected.
Ability to customize background and text color and the size of the speed to optimize viewing on your Android device.
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
If you want to help us translate Radardroid to your language, please joins us in http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
Pro version can be shown over Google Navigator and provides background alerts.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
This is a home screen widget for Radardroid Pro. It will let you start and stop Radardroid Pro Alert service from your home screen.
This doesn't open!!! It is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Radardroid On/Off
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Completely new design.
Detect driving activity to autostart alert service.
Find your car.
Better voice and window style configuration.
Autostart and Parking Info powered by Anagog mobility and activity recognition.
If you want to help us to translate Radardroid to your own language, please join us at http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.