★★★★★ Advantages of the PLUS version ★★★★★
[✔] Verified speedcam alerts, therefore more relaxed traveling
[✔] Background and Widget mode
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth support
This exclusive service is only available to users of the PLUS version. Any questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
+ Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
+ More than 47,000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
+ Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
+ Automatic updates every 5 minutes
+ Visual and acoustic warnings
+ Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
+ Simple alert function
+ Online/offline mode
+ Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
+ Listening and radar view
+ Landscape mode
+ Background mode*
+ Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
*Ask our support team (email@example.com) about background mode functionality!
BUY NOW AND TRAVEL MORE RELAXED!
- Android operating system 2.x or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Completely new design.
Detect driving activity to autostart alert service.
Find your car.
Better voice and window style configuration.
Autostart and Parking Info powered by Anagog mobility and activity recognition.
If you want to help us to translate Radardroid to your own language, please join us at http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
The new "KAZA LIVE" Radar, red light camera warning system and GPS navigator is 100% legal and is "BASED ON A WIDESPREAD COMMUNITY OF USERS" working together to assist drivers. Users may be notified, IN REAL TIME, of the presence of helicopters, mobile radars, fixed radars, section radars, traffic light radars, radars in tunnels, etc.
The KAZA LIVE APP also offers users other types of valuable information regarding road safety, such as dangerous road points, traffic jams, accidents, controls, helping to foster the awareness and attentiveness of drivers, well as a practical GPS navigator.
Using our powerful, verified, and exclusive database (developed by KAZA during more than 10 years) - updated and downloaded in real time from our servers - you will know precisely and in advance where road "problems" may be found. It also has a function in MAP mode that will allow you to clearly see and anticipate all conflicting points on your route, the events reported by the community (Blue color), those recorded on the database (Red color), as well as check exactly where you’re driving.
The recorded points that be selected by the database user are:
Fixed radars of variable speed
Radars in tunnels
Traffic light radars
Possible areas controlled by mobile radars
Frequent accident points
The points reported by community users in real time are:
Helicopter flying over the area
This new version includes a handy GPS navigator with:
Recalculation of alternative routes
Points of interest
Kaza Live is a completely customizable APP regarding the type of warnings you prefer: fine speed adjustment, activating and deactivating warnings, reported distance up to the radar, etc.
In addition, due to its smooth, advanced and exclusive technological architecture, KAZA LIVE will occupy a minimum memory on Smart-phones, contrary to other applications.
KAZA LIVE may be downloaded for free on Android and Iphone Smartphones in 5 languages.
Thank you for cooperation, and please be assured we welcome all suggestions that may help us improve the APP we are offering.
The application is FREE during one month once it is downloaded. After this time, you may choose the pay version or continue using the FREE version with advertising.
Thank you for your collaboration.
CamerAlert is a self-contained Speed and Red Light Camera warning system using data from the renowned PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database. It provides both audible and visual warnings as you approach a camera. Uniquely, when you are in a section of SPECs (Average Speed) cameras, CamerAlert displays your average speed between each camera in the zone. CamerAlert also utilises directional information to reduce the number of "False Alerts", you are only warned for cameras that monitor your direction of travel.
CamerAlert works in two different modes: Map and List. In Map mode the main display is a map with the cameras positioned on it. This can be shown either as "North Up" or "Course Up". The list mode simply shows a list of all the cameras in the area, highlighting the ones that you are approaching.
COMPATIBILITY: CamerAlert requires an Android GPS capable device. It will not function on a device without a GPS connection as it requires a GPS receiver to accurately determine your position. The moving map requires a data connection so users without data capabilities will have to run the app in list mode unless they have data access via a MiFi or similar external data device. CamerAlert is compatible with all Android devices with OS of 1.5 or above.
IMPORTANT: CamerAlert comes preinstalled with a demo Speed Camera Database only. To ensure you have the latest camera data we offer a Latest Database Guarantee which allows you one download of the latest updates after product registration at no extra cost. Please ensure you make use of this offer to download the very latest live data.
PocketGPSWorld subscribers can use their annual membership to keep the camera data up to date by linking their member details in the app. If you are not an existing subscriber you can subscribe in the app to ensure access the our regular updates. A subscription can be used on other GPS devices as well as the Android (maximum of three devices, one of which may be an Android or iPhone SmartPhone). An annual subscription costs £19.99.
Another feature, unique to this app, is that the latest data can be downloaded over the air at any time to ensure you have the latest speed camera information to remain safe.
If you see a camera that is not in the database then you can report it using CamerAlert. This feature can also be used to change information about a camera already in the database i.e. changing speed or direction information. You must register the App to submit cameras.
Disclaimer: The use of a speed camera warning device may not be legal in all countries and territories. Users are reminded that it is their responsibility to check the legality of such a device before use.
✱✱SUPPORT✱✱: We ALWAYS reply to support requests. If you have emailed support or logged a support ticket and not received a reply within 24hrs MAX then please check your junkmail or spam filters.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
★ Unlimited access to our vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use.
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint Search.
★ Waypoint File System.
★ Waypoint photography.
★ Lots of maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable Vector Maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Data is viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Different GUI 's to choose from.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude profiling determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S, Nautical or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
- WAYPOINT SEARCH
- WAYPOINT CALCULATOR
- BACKGROUND TRAIL RECORDING
- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
- MARINE MARKERS
- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
- MAP SEARCH
- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
- ALTITUDE SUPPORT: Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
Useful for mileage calculation!
- Acceptable inputs are any Google aware location, address, city, state, zip, country, etc. The address fields will auto-complete and offer suggestions as you type.
- If it is not possible to get there by the selected method, the app will let you know by presenting a message. The result can be displayed in either miles or km depending on your preference.
- There is also a button in the app to launch Google Maps with the selected origin and destinations and get directions.
- New to version 1.5, a get current location button! For those of you who occasionally find yourself ‘temporarily misplaced’ (lost), this feature will pin point where you are! To save the life of your battery, if your location is not returned to the app within 15 seconds, the request for your location will time out. This feature is heavily dependent on the user/device location and/or network availability.
NEW to version 2
- Added a settings feature to enable/disable last used settings upon exit (Menu-> settings)
- Ability to switch to a Dark theme in settings
- Interface tweaks (new icons, modified button layout)
- ICS/Jellybean users will use the built-in Holo theme by default
- Linear distance calculation! This is a euclidean distance calculation to calculate the straight line distance between 2 points. Travel time will not be shown for this method. Launching google maps with linear mode selected will default to driving mode.
New to version 3
You can now store historical information. Useful for mileage reporting. (Accessible via: Menu -> History)
I would like to keep the app as simple as possible, however this is my first app so any suggestions on improvements would be most welcome. Thanks!
- Campsite overview with Google Maps, Mapquest OSM or OpenCycleMaps (online)
- Campsite overview with Mapsforge OSM (offline)
- Campsite category (Camping Cheque, Camping Card, Best Deal, Other Campsites)
- Phone number (direct call from App possible)
- Selection of naturist campsites
- Selection of campsites near Highway
- Selection of small campsites
- Search for campsites by name
- Search for any location on earth by name
- Maintain list of favourite campsites
- List nearby campsites
- Show distance and bearing in campsite lists
- Show altitude at any place by long press on map
- Integrated Google campsite search
- Route planning to a campsite with Navigon, Google Maps or Sygic
- Opening period for many campsites
- Create your own POIs
Keywords: campground, campgrounds, camp, tent, rv, camper, navigon, sygic, camper, campsite, pitch, camping guide, waypoint, POI, touring
This is a home screen widget for Radardroid Pro. It will let you start and stop Radardroid Pro Alert service from your home screen.
This doesn't open!!! It is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Radardroid On/Off
Conduce con toda la tranquilidad que necesitas al volante y olvídate de las multas. Con esta aplicación obtendrás la versión Lite del más completo DETECTOR DE RADARES PROFESIONAL desarrollado por Vialsoft.
Actualizamos nuestra base de datos de RADARES a diario para que puedas beneficiarte de continuas mejoras y actualizaciones gratuitas. ¡SIN SUSCRIPCIONES NI GASTOS ADICIONALES!
Detector de Radares Lite detecta los Radares fijos en ESPAÑA. La versión Pro incluye todos los tipos de radares: RADAR FIJO, RADAR CAMUFLADO, RADAR EN TÚNEL, RADAR DE TRAMO Y SEMAFOROS CONTROLADOS. Además incluye la ubicación de CONTROLES DE ALCOHOLEMIA y PUNTOS DE CIRCULACIÓN PELIGROSA.
- Se integra con cualquier NAVEGADOR GPS. Permitiendo recibir avisos de navegación y alertas de RADARES.
- Modo ahorro batería. La aplicación es capaz de funcionar en segundo plano. Seguirás recibiendo avisos incluso con la pantalla apagada.
- Elige entre 4 modos de visualización diferentes. Incluye un modo 3D con realidad aumentada con el que tendrás una perspectiva precisa de la ubicación de los radares.
- Interface sencillo y moderno. Podrás ver en tiempo real la distancia al radar más cercano, ubicación, dirección y límite de velocidad.
- Incluye voces totalmente en CASTELLANO.
- Avisos en el sentido de la marcha. La aplicación descarta automáticamente radares en sentido contrario o fuera de ruta.
- Avisos sonoros al aproximarse a un RADAR.
- Avisos al superar límite de velocidad.
- Modo vibración para motoristas.
- Distancias y parámetros de aviso completamente configurables.
- No requiere conexión de datos para visualizar la ubicación de los radares. La conexión a internet sólo es necesaria para los modos de visualización con mapa.
Este software ha sido diseñado teniendo en cuenta su uso en carreteras Españolas, su interface muestra de manera clara toda la información que necesitas saber en cada momento. Detector de Radares Pro ha sido desarrollado y testeado en España por Vialsoft. Puedes descargarte esta aplicación con TOTAL GARANTIA.
Si tienes cualquier duda o sugerencia, estaremos encantados de atenderte: firstname.lastname@example.org
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
'SpeedCamera!' applications for real-time detection offers its best technology ever.
▶ SpeedCamera! will inform in real time the presence of:
○ Fixed cameras
○ Mobile cameras
○ Average speed check
○ Traffic lights controlled
○ Danger zones
Every time you get close to a location detection, 'SpeedCamera!' will notify you by telling you the distance from the location and the speed limit is detected on that. If your speed is higher than allowed (in the case of average speed check it also refers to the average speed) the warning will be more insistent.
○ Frequent updates and free
○ Calculate the average speed
○ Automatic Reset average speed at average speed check
○ Operation without need for internet connection
○ Reporting only locations on your route
○ Background to use the application with the screen off or in conjunction with a navigation
○ Visible Warning - the screen will flash in case of exceeding the speed limit
○ Audible Warning
○ Voice - A voice will tell you all the details on the location you're about to reach
○ Smart battery management to maximize the autonomy of your phone
○ Ability to confirm or deny the accuracy of the reports
○ Ability to insert new report in real time
* Reports in real time ('Social SpeedCamera!') WARNING 'SpeedCamera!' is realy efficent because of high quality and free of charge. Only a broadcast so high guarantees a higher quantity and quality of signals in real time ('Social SpeedCamera!'). AND YOU DO NOT PAY MORE '*
If you need help or want to give us some advice write to email@example.com
Our Android app automatically detects your location and shows you the best prices nearby in your neighborhood, along your commute, or on a weekend road trip.
- Find the cheapest gas price in your area
- Prices frequently updated
- Sort gas stations based on lowest price or distance from you
- Add stations as Favorites, and check which one has the lowest price in an instant!
- Supports many fuel types: Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel, and even E-85
- Launch the MapQuest Navigation app to get voice-guided directions to a station
Stay on top of pricing swings and make your fuel dollars go further with MapQuest Gas Prices!
Use this app to get locations, directions and street view on your android devices. Switch between Google, Bing, Mapquest and OpenLayers (OpenStreetMap).
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
+ Please note Bing and MapQuest are only available in the paid edition.