Speedcam Downloader downloads the speedcam and radar data from the site http://speedcamonline.ru for navigation of CityGuide, Navitel, 7ways and iGO (including Primo).
Before use, you must fill in the required settings such as program, region and format.
* Support for CityGuide, Navitel, 7ways and iGO
* Update for multiple programs at the same time
* The ability to combine speedcam data for different regions
* Backup old speedcam data
* Scheduled downloads
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 62 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
CityGuide – the new-generation offline GPS navigator, which enables you to select and use maps from various map vendors.:
★ OSM (OpenStreetMap), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. CityGuide maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
★ HERE (NOKIA) maps, a high quality paid-for maps collection
★ CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates
★ Other high quality maps from national map producers
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency. You select the maps you require from within the CityGuide application. Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
CityGuide is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection. Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other CityGuide advantages:
☆ Smooth operation and rapid route calculation
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices. Rapid map manipulation. Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
☆ Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update. Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
☆ Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information
When calculating a route, CityGuide uses our patented algorithm 'Jams-2', which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
☆ Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events
CityGuide users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
☆ Speedcams and speed radars
CityGuide provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
☆ "Friends" and "Comments" services
You can use CityGuide to track the movements of your friends (with their permission, of course!) You can also send them messages, leave comments, and plan trips together.
☆ Walkie-Talkie service
Use your GPS navigator as a walkie talkie with Push To Talk (PTT) radio service. Talk to your friends privately or via public channel (like in Zello).
☆ SOS service
From within CityGuide, you can call the emergency services or request breakdown assistance (country-dependent).
- While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use City Guide instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
- Ask questions and make comments at the City Guide Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/115484018249154877776
Almost every navigation software description starts with functions enumeration. In fact Navigation is maps, as everything or almost everything depends on map quality and use conditions. You are satisfied with the navigator just so much as the maps meet your tasks and needs. Usually publishers are “linked” to the data supplier that often determines the navigation quality. Meanwhile there are lots of map data types with different purpose, price, usage conditions, quality, and availability of extra services, based on such data and so on. There are drive aimed maps, as well as maps for pedestrians and bicycles, there are traffic information enabled maps, also there are some maps featuring detailed sightseeing information. All the above maps may be free of charge as well as payment based. The software enables choosing and rating maps from different sources and by different publishers, we have in our catalogue:
★ OSM maps – these are free of charge maps by OpenStreetMap project.
★ HERE maps – these are licensed maps by Nokia.
★ CityGuide maps – these are maps from local map makers; these maps are compiled and brought to the uniform standard. The major part of these maps is regularly revised and features traffic services. License terms and conditions are specified by the data owners and usually provide trial period and in some cases free of charge use in non-navigational mode.
All maps are provided with brief description and rating. You may choose and use maps from different sources; the software built-in catalogue will ensure map coverage of the actual user position. In other words you may simultaneously use different maps for the same country and region choosing those that suit you the best.
Traffic jams, navigational messages and updates
Another important feature of the gps navigator is instant navigational messaging service between drivers. Should you be a witness of a road accident, mobile station of traffic police, danger on the road, traffic jam, you may mark this event on the map. Information about all events will be automatically sent to all drivers of the region. Similarly you receive such messages from other drivers. Besides the software automatically gathers and sends to the server data about vehicle speed while you moving along your route. After this the data is processed on the cloud and sent back to the drivers who are involved in traffic data exchange as a traffic data containing file that enables generation of an optimal route allowing to bypass traffic jams. Some maps support revision service; it means that data about road circulation change, new restricting signs, speed limits etc. automatically received ensuring creation of quickest and safest route.
★ The navigator given with the whole navigational functions to work with a map, route creation, on route driving. You will find more detailed description of the navigator in our Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/106961068847641379802 . Here we only mention some key features.
★ The software enables choosing and using maps from different sources. In such a case you can choose the map that suits you the best.
★ The software uses lightweight vector maps and can be used in offline mode without web access. In online mode it generates very little traffic for updates and IM service.
★ The software uses high-efficiency map library featuring high speed rendering, 3D graphics and 3D models.
★ The software quickly generates routes.
★ The software generates the optimal route taking in account revised data and traffic. The driver may choose one of the alternate routes that are also generated by the software.
★ The software features improved search enabling search for address and POI using different criteria: search everywhere, search all, search address, search within region.
★ GeoNET navigator features unique communication functions - Push-To-Talk live chat, you can drive and talk with your friends on a map.
Supports GPS and GLONASS
Have you ever used a navigation which is clear and accessible?
Then this software is for you!
"We made this application for ourselves and we are ready to share it with you!"
Supports offline maps from OpenStreetMap (offline OSM maps)!
- Offline maps (just download it one time, and when update)
- Search by address and name
- Selecting the best route
- The nice voice prompts
- The comfortable ergonomic interface
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps and objects
- The fastest route search
- Ability to create your own maps!
- HUD mode
- You may save routes
- Supports road lanes
- Huge choice of custom skins, voices, languages, maps etc
You may customize our software as you wish with addons. They ready to download from program at any time.
Route for more than 10000 km is not hard work for our application - just set maps!
Are you ready -
...look beyond the horizon... ?
Минск, Брест, Витебск, Гомель, Гродно, Могилев, Барановичи, Бобруйск, Полоцк и др.
Возможность обмена геоданными(координатами) с другими пользователями. (обязательное условие: оба участника обмена должны зарегистрировать номера в международном формате)
Для поиска дома необходимо вводить запрос в строгом формате:
"Город, улица, дом". Вводятся параметры через запятую.
Например: "Минск, хоружей, 1" или "Минск, хоружей, 1а"
если ввести "Минск, хоружей", то выведутся все дома на этой улице.
- Absolutely free of charge;
- No Internet connection is required;
- Route guidance subject to jams and road events;
- Voice input and control;
- Turn-by-Turn voice guidance;
- Full-featured search;
- Safety camera and speeding warnings;
- Objects reviews;
- Custom maps support.
TourMap – easy to find easy to go...
• Проблемы при обновлении
• Проблемы с картой
Следите за новостями:
• В Twitter https://twitter.com/JoyConnectTW
• В Facebook https://www.facebook.com/belarusianfotoradars
••• Нужны дополнительные возможности? Не стесняйтесь - пишите на адрес поддержки пользователей - мы рассмотрим каждое предложение.
Вы отдолжили свой автомобиль родственникам/друзьям/знакомым? Не хотите платить за их быструю езду? Отныне, у Вас есть возможность быстрой проверки непогашенных штрафов за нарушение скоростного режима. Всегда будьте в курсе фактов фиксации транспортных средств, зарегистрированных на Ваше имя. Не дожидайтесь писем счастья, проверьте наличие неоплаченых штрафов уже сегодня!
••• Возможности •••
• Проверка непогашенных штрафов Ваших транспортных средств в одно нажатие
• Удобный интерфейс для управления списком транспортных средств
• Информация об оплате штрафов
• Возможность быстрой связи со справочно-информационной службой Центра фиксации правонарушений
• Оплата штрафов из приложения
• Информирование о приближении к радарам
••• Преимущества •••
• Гарантия анонимности! Никакие личные данные не сохраняются приложением без Вашего ведома!
• Все личные данные, загруженные на сервер, можно в любой момент безвозвратно удалить, следуя инструкциям в приложении.
• Экономное расходование энергии приложением.
• Поддержка пользователей.
••• Скоро в программе •••
• Быстрая оплата штрафов онлайн
• Сохранение истории нарушений скоростного режима.
••• Ответственность •••
• Помните, наличие данного приложения не освободждает вас от ответственности за нарушение правил дорожного движения Республики Беларусь!
• Соблюдайте Правила Дорожного Движения Республики Белалусь!
• Будьте вежливы друг к другу на дорогах!
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 20M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
პროგრამა განკუთვნილია თქვენი კომფორტისათვის. მისი საშუალებით შანსი გეძლევათ მოძებნოთ თქვენთან ყველაზე ახლოს მდებარე სასურველი ადგილი თუ ობიექტი.
- map view with info docks - track, profile, route, way point. gps info
- different gps sources: internal gps, internal with NMEA, bluetooth gps direct, USB gps, gpsd (nmea only) over Wifi/3G, NMEA file
- works as gps daemon (nmea or json, gpsd port 2947 only)
- share position (replace standard gps provider)
- collecting track data - gps logger
- show routes or tracks in up/down hill colors
- export tracks to GPX, KML, IGC, OVL format
- import route data - GPX, TCX or KML format
- import, export way points - GPX or KML format
- import areas from KML format
- use a kml.txt format to send exports direct via bluetooth
- design a route or an area on the map
- edit a route or an area on the map
- merge some routes
- off road routing along the line
- online maps - pool editable
- offline maps - OSZ format build by MobileAtlasCreator (http://mobac.sourceforge.net/)
- offline maps - SQLite formats mbtiles and sqlitedb build by MobileAtlasCreator and/or Maperitive
- offline maps - BSB 3 format for marine navigation - e.g. NOAA US sea map, NewZealand Chart (LINZ) and more (OS >= Android 2.2)
- offline maps - NV digital for marine navigation (OS >= Android 2.2)
- offline maps - mapsforge vector file format (OS >= Android 2.2) - with extra xml layouts usable, V4 layouts
- use offline maps from jpg, png or bmp files
- use offline maps with calibration file map, gmi, kml, kal, cal, pwm or jpr format
- seamless maps display when using OSZ or SQLite tile container
- map selector to have quick access to available offline maps
- map scan for a defined folder and sub folder
- map overlays - pool editable
- map offline overlays - in mbtiles 'overlay' format
- virtual map center on multi tracking or waypoint and position
- wind indicator for the map center
- display depth - if available
- display AIS information - if availble
- copy way points to route
- revers routes
- altitude correction (automatic or manual)
- pressure usable for altitude (if available)
- pressure start altitude editable
- automatic correction over weather server (needs net connection)
- vario display
- vario sound
- NMEA logging to disk - with filter
- online position sending for live tracking
- short message position sending
- short message position receiving
- short message from GPS tracker TK102, TK102-2, TK102 clones, DNT, ELRO, GEODOG, Benefon ESC, Benefon Trackkeeper NT, WondeProud spt10, Tracker from tracker.fi, Wo-ist-Lilly or SmartcomGps
- send sms note to other AFTrack instance and get position back
- collecting short messages to a track, single and multi tracking
- text storage for short messages e.g. for Xexun tracker
- getting way point positions from a GpsGate server
- set anchor alarm for the current position
- set anchor alarm for a way point that receives positions from a gps tracker
- save and restore settings
- send waypoint or anchor alarm to Android Wear
Minimum Android version: 2.1
Android Market and/or Google account: -
Third-party libraries: -
Rooted device: -
Please send remarks to email@example.com
The lite version differences
- no automatic position sending
- no template sending via short message
- loads only three offline maps in automatic mode
- has a start screen
- has inside advertising
- limited export
- no multi track colors
Allows you to use both the app for navigation, continuing to record video in the background.
1) Background Recording
2) Start and stop recording with the widget.
3) Audio Recording Set Up
4) Video Recording Cycle Set Up
5) Recording File Size Set Up
6) Automatic Recording Saving
1) Viewing Normal Recordings
2) Viewing Collision Recordings
3) Video Recording Storage
4) Deleting Video Recordings (Selective Delete, Delete All)
5) Viewing Video Information
6) Viewing Video Recordings
7) Sending Video Recordings (SMS, E-Mail, etc.)
Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.
Our Smart TV Shell for Android dongles and boxes can bring you comfortable connected TV user experience on regular TV.
News, video-on-demand services, Internet TV, apps etc. adopted for using on big screen.
!!Please pay attention, that it doesn't support tablets (yet), but can tuning your TV into big sized one! !!
Current options, apps and functions:
- weather app
- ivi.ru video-on-demand service (available only in Russia)
- YouTube channel
- Google play access
- Apps management
- File manager for external USB memory drives
- TV guide
- additional video streaming services and apps
- different Android versions support
- more devices (including tablets) and remotes support
• Parental Control!
• A safe Kid Mode
• Fairy Tales, Cartoons, Toys
• Collection of kid's apps choosed by our experts
"Tales&Toys!" - is the opportunity to give your kid a private and secure virtual world on your device, with games, cartoons, audio and video materials inside it.
Now, you can give your tablet pc to the kid, and go about your business with no worry. The reliable and easy to use parental control system will make the process of communication of the kid with the tablet pc completely safe. You will have complete control about what your kid will have access to.
Protect your device:
• Password protected for exiting
• Lock Home button
• Lock the possibility of changing any settings
• Run only applications which is authorized by parents
• Lock all purchases and installing new applications.
• Lock making calls and sending SMS messages functionality.
• A reliable parental control over the content.
• No ads in the application
• Only proven applications and games
• Individual desktops for books, apps and cartoons
• Simple design specialy developed for kids.
Bonus from the developers! "Tales&Toys" is ready to work: it already contains predefined popular children's applications, as well as a YouTube playlist with more than 500 best cartoons!
"Tales&Toys!" can operate without access to the Internet (it is only necessary to view the video YouTube).
To facilitate the search of interesting and useful content in children's parent mode provides the tab "Recommended Applications", which contains the information about the best children's programs.
YouTube video playlist are played continuously without the need to manually start each series.
If you forgot your password, or you have any questions about the app, please write to our support team at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will glad to help you to solve your problem! We also very appriciate your opinion and suggestions about how we can improve our application! Please do not hesitate to contact us!
The service is not only warns you of the dangers on the road, it also creates a safe road for you.
As in its predecessor - iZasada, you will know in advance about the road situation, the speed cameras or the location of the traffic police officers, and thus you can avoid any possible problems. Special algorithms warn you by speed and direction of your movement, as well as other parameters.
Second Pilot is the world drivers community, convenient tool for information exchange and mutual aid. Well-designed interface allows one-touch save of the GPS coordinates to mark hazardous area by selecting one of the categories.
Features of the Second Pilot:
— reworked design
— background mode
— possibility to work without Internet connection
— more efficient algorithm of warnings
— network of more than 432, 000 people who exchange real-time information.
— continuous data updates through crowdsourcing
— timely voice warning about dangerous sections of a road.
— possibility to avoid troubles on the road saves time and good mood of the driver.
— flexible system of settings, including the selection of categories requiring warning.
Second Pilot - the key to your safety on the road!