Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
The game introduces a slew of new block types – entangled blocks, sticky blocks, caterpillar blocks, and more. Play through 160 levels of increasing difficulty and illuminate the glyphs for an extra challenge.
From the creators of Aqueduct, Orba, and Monster Soup comes the next installment in the Blockwick universe.
Basics is a free, ad-supported primer to the Blockwick universe. The game is packed with 144 easy puzzles and includes a sampling of the unique specialty blocks you’ll meet in the premium Blockwick 2 experience.
Connect matching colors to create a flow. In Connect The Colors, you need to connect all colors and fill the board to win. If you overlap or cross different colors, you will break the flow!
Free play through 1600+ levels, race against the clock in Time Trial mode and play against the world in our free daily tournaments.
Connect The Colors can be played as a relaxing game or a crazy, awesome frenzy. Practice a bit then jump into a tournament! You can play for free as many times as you want!
Connect The Colors Features
★ 5000+ puzzles - 1600+ are free to play!
★ Coin Currency - Buy coins or earn them for free
★ Free Play & Time Trial modes
★ Ranked Time Trial: Play free against players from around the world.
★ Earn free coins by playing in daily tournaments and completing achievements
★ Unlock new themes
★ High quality, colorful graphics
★ Fun music & sound effects
IS YOUR BRAIN ACTIVE?
Sharpen Your Brain with 4 brain training games that will analyze your memory, concentration, reaction and accuracy abilities. Track your performance and watch your stats rise as you improve your mental skills each time you play. Compare scores with your friends.
Test your brain in 4 areas : Memory, Focus, Reaction and Accuracy (More tests coming soon...).
* You may post your results to global scoreboard and compare with other player from all over the world.
Play The Best IQ Test To Find Out If You're A Genius!
Run your imagination and find a logical explanation for the mysterious puzzles!
Find the solution, open the Cryptex and see what awaits you in the next stage!
"IQ Test - Cryptex Challenge" is entertaining mental free game consisting of 60 unique riddles, divided into 5 levels of varying difficulty!
The first level can solve 90% of the population. The last is only 5%!
How many of puzzles can you solve?
This is real good memory trainer!
Exercise your brain with the most addicting IQ test ever!
♥ More than 1 000 000 downloads around the world! Thank you! ♥
★ 60 unique puzzles!
★ 5 levels of varying difficulty
★ 120 hints!
★ IQ measurement (like the IQ test)
★ detailed statistics
Best game for all fans of puzzles, word games, brain thinking, mind games, logic puzzles and riddles with answers!
During the game will be measured your IQ, which will allow you to know the strength of their own mind.
Each riddle has 2 hints. Remember, however, that their use would reduce the value of the iq.
Open Cryptex! Maybe you're a genius!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein
IQ of famous people:
- Leonardo da Vinci IQ 220
- Garry Kasparov IQ 190
- Wolfgang Mozart IQ 165
- Albert Einstein IQ 160
- Bill Gates IQ 160
Cryptex Challenge Facebook:
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
How to play;
1st: The blocks will be falling from the top and you have to combine the triangle's colours.
2nd: The combinations can be on horizontal or vertical.
3rd: When the whole line completed, it will disappear.
4th: You have to be quick so you will not be able to win.
You start with the block on the top left-hand corner, and try to unite all the blocks into a single color.
With its simple, straightforward controls, you can enjoy the game anywhere you go.
Select from 4 fun filled modes
- Normal: Stage with 8x8 board with 4 different colors
- Hard: Stage with 12x12 board with 5 different colors
- Nightmare: Stage with 16x16 board with 6 different colors
- Impossible: Stage with 20x20 board with 6 different colors and a hidden pattern!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$4.99
US Standard and US/UK Pro Word Lists (80k and 180k words)
4x4 and 5x5 game boards
New US Word List (80k word standard)
Jigsaw puzzles are sooo 90’s. We’ve taken the jigsaw out of the puzzle, and modernized it for your touch screen! People have enjoyed jigsaw puzzles for generations. Unscramble the Pic puts hundred of high quality quick (but challenging) photo puzzles right in your pocket. Newly added pop culture puzzles will have you unscrambling celebrity faces, guessing who it is until the very end!
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
In the game a timer counts down as search for words. You tap words out (double tap last letter to submit), or slide the selected word (release finger to submit word). The letters for that word change to new letters. You also get a little extra time for each correct word. You have a certain about of time to find words then if you are lucky you get onto the next level! On a new level all the letters on the board change and you have to search for a new word from this new board.
At the end of the game your high score is stored online at Scoreloop. You can find words and see if your friends can beat you!
The board is made up of pretty hexagonal shapes, and any word must be made of adjacent Lexigons. Be careful which letters you select and change, as the game goes on you wish you kept some letters.
Blue and Green coloured Lexigons are good, but you will see you don't score so well with Red and Black Lexigons.
The stored dictionary is quite large so this is an ideal game to help with spelling. I have heard from a teacher that the young ones in her class love to play this game and search for words with their friends.
Please let us know what you think of the game. If you like it give us a star rating. If you like to see new features then mail us with ideas!
Thanks for supporting Lazybrush Games and we hope you Enjoy Lexigon!
The rules and movements of pieces are identical to those in conventional chess but with an added twist – it is mandatory to capture an opponent piece during a move if possible. The winner is the player who gets all their pieces captured first or is unable to move during their turn (i.e. conditions of stalemate).
The King is like any other piece and the game does not get over if the King is captured. There is no castling or check. Furthermore, pawns can be promoted to any piece irrespective of numbers.
The average game lasts around 10 minutes and you’ll be surprised how quickly the advantage moves from one player to the other. Be careful – one false move and the whole game can slip away from you before you even realize it. Keep in mind that pieces that are useful in conventional chess may not be so in this version and vice versa.
So remember – Winning at Chess is tough, but losing can be tougher!
• 3 different computer opponents to choose from
• Separate mode for playing against a human on the same device
• Option to undo the moves made
• Automatic save and resume of interrupted games
A host of features make Brew The Word a must have for every word game enthusiast!
- 5 different levels of difficulty to test your prowess
- Hundreds of puzzles in every level, with different configurations, to provide endless hours of fun
- Global Leaderboards for you to compare your scores with players worldwide
- Automatic Save / Resume of interrupted matches so you'll never lose your hard earned score
- Additional option to play without a time limit
This game uses the popular Swarm network for global high scores. You can play the game without registering on Swarm, but if you want to view your high scores, you should first register on Swarm using the buttons on the main menu of the game. You can also opt to play as a "Guest" if you desire.
The player scores points by lining up 5 or more balls of the same color in horizontal, vertical or diagonal formations. Simply tap a ball and then tap the desired square where you wish to move it. The ball can move to a square only if there is an open path (i.e. combination of vertical and horizontal empty squares) from the source to the destination cell.
When a formation of 5 or more balls of the same color is created, the entire formation is removed and no fresh balls enter the grid for that turn.
• Undo button to go back upto 10 moves
• Automatic save and loading of interrupted games
• Global Leaderboards
Short, simple and addictive, Line Arcade promises loads of fun.