Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
US Standard and US/UK Pro Word Lists (80k and 180k words)
4x4 and 5x5 game boards
New US Word List (80k word standard)
--- Letteretti is in beta! This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available, and it is 50% off during beta! ---
Letteretti is a word-scramble game. The goal is to make a 10-letter word. You won't start with 10 letters right away, though- you'll have to earn them! You'll start with just three letters. Once you find a word using all the letters you'll get a new letter and have to find the next word. Work your way up to 10 letters and find the 10-letter word! A little logic and a lot of shorter words will help you find the longest word.
Several difficulty levels are available
Planned features/known issues:
* Skins and graphics overhaul
* Saved games and stats aren't shared between free and ad-free versions
* Doesn't look great on large (as in tablet-sized) screens
* Hint box lags in coming up
* Rarely a word will not appear in the cloud as it should
* Achievement progress is semi-lost when switching devices
As a fun twist, random letters are chosen to have 2x and 3x point multipliers as you play as an added challenge.
The Game Modes are:
1) Timed: 150 Seconds
You have 150 seconds to find as many words as you can on the board. Get more points by using the multiplier tiles.
2) Timed: 90 Seconds
The same as the first game mode, only you have just 90 seconds to search out as many words as possible.
3) Speed Game: Word in 15 seconds
You have only 15 seconds to identify a new word or your game is over. Every time you find a word, you get 15 second put back on the clock.
4) Speed Game: Word in 5 seconds
This is the same as the previous speed game, only you have just 5 second to find a word. This mode is much more challenging and you have to be quite the word sleuth to master this mode.
5) Clocked: +Time per word
In this mode, you start out with only 30 seconds on the clock. But every time you find a word you get as many seconds added onto the clock as there are letters in your word.
If you enjoy this game, please leave a comment and give us a rating. Also remember to try other fun game by Seltice Systems LLC. Thank you!
Letters fall from the top and fill up the screen. Form words with at least 2 letters to clear the letters from the screen. Better hurry because the letters fall fast and if a letter touches the top of the screen too long it's game over!
Simple yet addictive. Tell a friend and see who can get the highest score and earn bragging rights!
- Frantic word search is exciting and keeps you on your toes
- Game uses the official Boggle dictionary when checking for valid words
- "Bang Ball" clears certain letters from the screen
- Keeps track of the most words found per game, highest score, and longest word
- More features and game modes coming soon!
Like in Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order, in this case to find the hidden word.
You can change the dictionary to play with English or French words in the game options. Default dictionary is in French.
You can also change the words length for hard difficulty
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks !
Basics is a free, ad-supported primer to the Blockwick universe. The game is packed with 144 easy puzzles and includes a sampling of the unique specialty blocks you’ll meet in the premium Blockwick 2 experience.
The game introduces a slew of new block types – entangled blocks, sticky blocks, caterpillar blocks, and more. Play through 160 levels of increasing difficulty and illuminate the glyphs for an extra challenge.
From the creators of Aqueduct, Orba, and Monster Soup comes the next installment in the Blockwick universe.
The game is very simple - before you field consisting of letters. You need to find hidden words in it by swiping your finger on the vertical and horizontal display of your phone.
Depending on the size and complexity of the field is changing the game. At first everything is simple, but it's just training! With each level the game becomes more challenging and fun.
However, better than any description of the game - the game itself, just try and vote for yourself! We hope that you enjoy it.
Find the 6 letter word before time runs out to go to the next round! Every additional word score extra points and finding all of them gives a big bonus!
All words come straight from the Official Open Scrabble Players Dictionary (EN). This means there are a lot of unusual words! Also includes word look-up!
100% Ad Free.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
PATTERNS TO MATCH:
MATCHING - Match two or more of the same color in the word to score this multiplier.
ALTERNATING - Two colors must alternate in order to get this multiplier.
TWO PLUS TWO - Use a color twice, then another color twice and continue the pattern to score high points.
5 UNIQUE - Use all 5 of the colors in a row to score this 50 point multiplier.
Any feedback provided will be used to improve the quality of the game. Please rate our application and provide any feedback.
Thanks for playing.
Slide the letter tiles into place to solve the puzzle in the shortest amount of time, but watch out, mistakes will increase your final score.
Fun letter tiles and a friendly touch interface allows exciting play for all ages. An extensive word list will challenge the most savvy crossword enthusiast; while tile placement and animation will entertain preschoolers.
With years of new puzzle possibilities, expanding your vocabulary and exercising your brain can now be a fun activity enjoyed anywhere.
An addictive little must-have for every stolen moment!
Each level gives you a short sentence puzzle. Unscramble the letters, fill out the words and complete the sentence! Use your skill and imagination to get many hours of fun in this free word game.
Experience the simplicity of classic word games like crosswords and hangman, with the interactivity of your mobile device. If you like Words with Friends and What's the Word, you'll enjoy this game!
• 120 challenging levels. More coming soon.
• Real quotes by historical figures/authors.
• Intuitive controls. Play without tutorials.
The rules and movements of pieces are identical to those in conventional chess but with an added twist – it is mandatory to capture an opponent piece during a move if possible. The winner is the player who gets all their pieces captured first or is unable to move during their turn (i.e. conditions of stalemate).
The King is like any other piece and the game does not get over if the King is captured. There is no castling or check. Furthermore, pawns can be promoted to any piece irrespective of numbers.
The average game lasts around 10 minutes and you’ll be surprised how quickly the advantage moves from one player to the other. Be careful – one false move and the whole game can slip away from you before you even realize it. Keep in mind that pieces that are useful in conventional chess may not be so in this version and vice versa.
So remember – Winning at Chess is tough, but losing can be tougher!
• 3 different computer opponents to choose from
• Separate mode for playing against a human on the same device
• Option to undo the moves made
• Automatic save and resume of interrupted games
The player scores points by lining up 5 or more balls of the same color in horizontal, vertical or diagonal formations. Simply tap a ball and then tap the desired square where you wish to move it. The ball can move to a square only if there is an open path (i.e. combination of vertical and horizontal empty squares) from the source to the destination cell.
When a formation of 5 or more balls of the same color is created, the entire formation is removed and no fresh balls enter the grid for that turn.
• Undo button to go back upto 10 moves
• Automatic save and loading of interrupted games
• Global Leaderboards
Short, simple and addictive, Line Arcade promises loads of fun.
A host of features make Brew The Word a must have for every word game enthusiast!
- 5 different levels of difficulty to test your prowess
- Hundreds of puzzles in every level, with different configurations, to provide endless hours of fun
- Global Leaderboards for you to compare your scores with players worldwide
- Automatic Save / Resume of interrupted matches so you'll never lose your hard earned score
- Additional option to play without a time limit
This game uses the popular Swarm network for global high scores. You can play the game without registering on Swarm, but if you want to view your high scores, you should first register on Swarm using the buttons on the main menu of the game. You can also opt to play as a "Guest" if you desire.