Discover places just by pointing your phone around you, and feel at home in any location in the world! Let WAM lead you on an exciting journey to the places around you.
WAM is recommended by:
* BBC Click
* National Geographic Traveller – Rated as a Top Traveler App
* The Guardian
Launch WAM and point the phone around you to start getting all kinds of useful information!
Here are just some of the places that WAM will identify, locate and show reviews for:
- Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
- Banks | ATMs
- Movie Theaters
- Museums | Art Galleries
- Gas Stations
- Subway Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
- Hospitals | Dental Clinics
- Gyms | Spas
- Shopping malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores
- Book Stores | Shoe Stores
- Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Temples
WAM combines cutting edge Augmented Reality technology with a seamless, fluid interface that adds useful and exciting information to all the places around you. It is a new perspective (city lens), for you to explore places around you.
With WAM, you can:
1. Search for 9 main categories of places and 31 subcategories with just one tap.
2. Tap and Speak to start WAMming – Discover places by talking, to find what you need.
3. Get super useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
4. Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
5. Choose between AR, list and map views to navigate.
6. Rank places around you by distance or importance.
7. Talk in your language! English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Thai, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and more to come.
8. Get the real time distance to a point of interest. WAM tells you how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
People in over 200 countries are already WAMming! Are you?
Note: To get accurate locations it is preferable to be outdoors, under the sky, with active GPS settings. All the places information is sourced from 'Google Places'.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
* American Cities: New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Baltimore, MD.,Boston, Chicago ,Cleveland ,OH. , Dallas , Denver, Colorado ,Detroit, MI. ,Honolulu, HI ,Houston , TX, Los Angeles ,Miami, FL ,Minneapolis, New Orleans ,LA. ,Orlando, FL, Phoenix, AZ, San Diego, CA ,San Francisco, Seattle , St. Louis, M.O. ,Washington, D.C.,
*European City : London, U.K., Paris, France,
*Asian City: Dubai ,UAE,
Without proper estimation a high price taxi fare sometimes become headache for travelers. ' TaxiFare' is an official Android Application for 'taxifare.net'. It can estimate from entering starting and ending address. Fare depends on the condition of roads and weather.It could be 10% different than a real fare.
Discover it all when you tAPP into Killington.
You know this place is unique as soon as you approach and see the seven mountains rising up to greet you. Whether blanketed in winter white, sporting the deep emerald the Green Mountains are named for, or their fiery fall color, these mountains dazzle every season.
Killington Resort, aka “The Beast of the East,” is the largest ski area in the East (and one of the largest in the world) with 752 skiable acres, 71 miles of trails, a summit elevation of 4241’ and 3050’ vertical from peak to base. Many of these trails are also open for mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
After a day on the hill, catch some of the best entertainment, food and drinks along the Access Road, a five-mile stretch that is sure to satisfy all tastes.
Killington is also home to two PGA golf courses, three summer concert series, bike, run and Spartan races, world class snow sports competitions, the fall Hay Festival, the Killington Holiday Festival, and so much more.
The "Heart of Vermont" is embodied in the Killington Region—so whether your thrill is a first morning run down a pristine white slope, a silent moment in front of a breathtaking view, or a road trip through the quaint New England villages, you'll find it here. Planning ahead can be fun when dreaming up a getaway: share your favorite restaurants, lodges, shops and entertainment with your friends or save them into a customized itinerary. It’s so easy! It’s so fun! tAPP into Killington and enjoy.
Brought to by Route 802, LLC