Drive around with your car and estimate what the cost would be if you owned a licenced taxi cab.
The New York Taxi Meter app will also tell you information about points of interest and useful information about taxis in the Big Apple.
- Skinable taxi meter which shows ride cost, extras, rate codes, speed, time elapsed, elapsed distance, gps strength.
- Many Points of Interest from all over New York with photos, description and web links.
- Real time notification for POIs that are close to you.
- Useful information and FAQ about taxis in New York, USA.
- The application works perfectly without the need of a working Internet connection
- Available in US and metric system
Check our website to find information on updates and other useful applications.
Given the popularity of digital tools, Hong Kong Federation of Handicapped Youth develops a “Barrier-free Travel Guide” mobile application under the sponsorship of Office of the Government Chief Information Officer. Through the immediacy, mobility and simplicity of mobile application, people with disabilities, elders, people in needs, and foreign visitors with disabilities can also obtain practical information of barrier-free travel, thus enhancing their motivation to travel with their family and friends, so as to enjoy at ease the fun of barrier-free travel.
With the Wheelmap Android app users can find and mark accessible and less accessible public places on a virtual map.
With the provided information mobility-impaired people can easily find out which underground stations, restaurants, cafes or clubs around them are accessible and which are not. This increases their mobility and participation in society, creating more public awareness for their needs and rights.
Everyone can get engaged and help by marking the wheelchair accessibility of public places with the easy traffic light system.
Green = Fully wheelchair-accessible
Yellow = Limited accessibility
Red = Not wheelchair-accessible
Places that are not yet marked have a grey tag and can be quickly and easily marked by everyone.
Wheelmap is based on OpenStreetMap and works similar to Wikipedia - everyone can contribute to improving the accumulated data. The app draws its information directly from the net. All data is always up to date.
- To search for places and to mark the accessibility status of an existing place, no registration is required.
Wheelmap was developed by the non-profit organisation Sozialhelden e.V.. It's Sozialhelden's aim to address social challenges with innovative approaches.
Ever been cheated by rigged taxis, rude taxi drivers making a pass at you, or denied a service simply because they don’t feel like it? Or have you ever met a wise taxi driver who speaks like Yoda, or had a good taxi ride experience? Share your taxi stories and woes with other taxi users, and let taxi drivers out there know that taxi users have a voice too.
Tired of waiting for taxi? Use our taxi booking feature and reach your destination immediately. Built with native push notification service, booking a taxi is as easy as ABC. No more fumbling to find taxi numbers and waiting periods to confirm booking. With a number of major taxi companies onboard with this booking feature, fleets of taxi are just waiting for you to book them.
Rate and Review
• Insert a taxi’s plate numbers.
• Rate the taxi by giving stars and write your opinion of the service.
Ease of Taxi Booking
• Opt between executive or budget taxis.
• Book taxis for immediate or future journeys.
• View and check status of in-waiting and confirmed bookings.
• Buy booking credit directly from app.
• Choice to accept or reject taxi drivers’ offer.
Instant and Secure
• Instant and native push notifications sent to users when a taxi driver accepts a taxi booking
• QR code for taxi driver to scan to determine correct taxi has arrived.
Compatible with version 2.2 and higher. Features of this application may vary according to different
versions of operating system and the phone models.
We are always looking to improve so drop us a line at http://taximonger.com
The BLT app provides departure times of all public transport in the TNW directly on your Smartphone. The app is easy to use and offers real value on the road. Especially at bus stops that are not equipped with digital passenger information screens, passengers can check the next departures at all times.
•Departure plan incl. night timetable of all carriers in the TNW
•Display of real-time (RT) departures for means of transport with direct connection to the control station
•"Locate me" feature for determining the stations in your area
•Display possible transfers at stops with departure times
•Management of schedules within the app
•Works without being connected to the mobile network
•List of favorites added by the user
•Simple adjustment between relative and absolute time of departure
Diese und viele Fragen mehr beantwortet die MyHandicap App, die unterstützt durch die Bayerische Sparkassenstiftung und die sani-trans GmbH von der gemeinnützigen Stiftung MyHandicap und der apploft GmbH entwickelt wurde.
Sie wendet sich speziell an Menschen (mit Behinderung), die durch eine Mobilitätseinschränkung auf Informationen zur Barrierefreiheit oder behindertengerechten Ausstattung angewiesen sind.
Auf der Suche nach barrierefreien Orten steht den Usern mit dieser völlig intuitiv zu bedienenden App eine Vielzahl behinderungsrelevanter Adressen in Kategorien wie Freizeit & Urlaub über Bildung & Beruf bis hin zu Gesundheit & Pflege zur Verfügung. Um den Adressbestand kontinuierlich zu erweitern und die Qualität der Einträge zu verbessern, haben Nutzer die Möglichkeit, selbst Orte in das Verzeichnis einzutragen und Adressen zu bewerten. Zu den weiteren Features der App gehören unter anderem: Automatische Standortlokalisierung über GPS, Favoritenfunktion, Share-Funktionen, Routingfunktion (Google Maps), Kartenansichten,SMS-Spendenfunktion (Aufruf erscheint dreimal) und vieles mehr.
Die App steht als kostenfreie Downloadversion zur Verfügung, um allen Menschen mit Behinderung Zugang zum mobilen Abruf behinderungsrelevanter Daten zu gewähren.
Features of “My station”:
- You can get information on the shops and services available at the station (opening hours, range, location, etc.)
- You will find the best route to the stops, platforms, shops and services at the station
- We will show you accessible routes if you are travelling with heavy luggage, a pram or pushchair, bicycle or wheelchair.
- You benefit from discount coupons on the spot
- You know where you are within the station at any given time “My station” is also available via SBB Mobile:
- In our timetable app, look for a journey that involves a change at Zürich HB
- In the connection details, click on the pedestrian route displayed
- “My station” will start and automatically show the route from your point of arrival to your point of departure.
“My station” is aimed at the following customer groups:
- People unfamiliar with the area
- Leisure travellers
- Business travellers
- People with restricted mobility
Visitors to the station
- Walk-in customers
- People collecting passengers
We are currently active in the following Belgian cities:
- Personalized accessibility.
- Add new places.
- Easily report incorrect information.
- Get directions with the tap of a button.
- All 24000 places in our database have been checked for their accessibility.
What you can find in the application:
• An insider's guide to NUS' signature events and iconic landmarks
• A listing of clubs and societies for students
• A foodie's dream – a campus dining guide covering cafes/restaurants, food courts, fast food joints, kiosks and canteens
• Facilities and services available on campus
• Travel information to help you navigate around the campuses
• Searchable directory listing
keywords: nus,around,map,national university of singapore,around nus,guide,student