- Puzzles are generated randomly.
- Possibility to save and load the game.
- Hints about conditions violations.
The zebra puzzle is a well-known logic puzzle. It is often called Einstein's Puzzle or Einstein's Riddle because it is said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy. The puzzle is also sometimes attributed to Lewis Carroll. However, there is no known evidence for Einstein's or Carroll's authorship.
I have seen games like this called Einstein, Sherlock or Hercules. What I didn't see was a version for Android, so I made one. There are a couple other out there now, but I still like mine best.
If you enjoy logic puzzle or solving Sudoku, then this puzzle game might be just the thing for you. Give it a try.
* Reviewers Choice Winner 2012 - FileDir.com *
* What an awesome app - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com *
* New tile sets and symbols
* Choose the order of the symbol sets used
* More than one in progress game
The Internet permissions are for the ads. In the full version you have the option to turn the ads off.
There is also a permission to prevent the phone from sleeping. This is an option you can set to keep the screen from turning off while playing the game.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those complaining about the game being too easy or the graphics not to their liking, please check out the options. You can change these things!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FEBRUARY 2015 UPDATE: Complete redesign of the game, 5 new variables, hundreds of new boards and a new difficulty level: INSANE!
Feb 4th: Due to the many requests, we're working on a clearer/lighter overall design, so please bear with us.
The game presents a logic problem that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a certain pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this brain teaser is a mix of detective with intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole scenario based on only a few initial clues.
• Hundreds of Riddles: 580 logic riddles, all free! No packs to buy or anything.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4x4 to 12x9 - the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements and variables you want.
• Mobile: Fully adapted to mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
• Auto-Save: game is automatically saved so you can continue later.
Clues follow these lines:
"The English wears the Baseball Cap. The American likes Wine. The one that owns a Fox doesn't drink Beer..."
And your job in the Einstein Riddle is to fully determine the scenario using logical assumptions, such as knowing what drink the English likes, and what kind of hat the guy who owns a Fox wears.
Real Einsteins challenge is new, from the makers of Real Kakuro, Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram and Real Jigsaw. If you like pure logic problems, this game is for you: a true enigma game.
If you have any suggestions or problems let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org or the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/
This game is a true random Einstein puzzle generator, no levels, each game is unique, with a completely new set of hints to help solve it.
* Fully random puzzle generator
* 3 levels of difficulty
200 puzzles in each size for a total of 600 puzzles! The puzzles in the Free, Pro and Ultra versions of the game are all unique, the three versions of the game share NO common puzzles.
It is said that only 2% of the population is able of finding the solution. I am not sure however, if this percentage refers to the people that are able to solve the puzzle without using a pen and a paper (or a computer). This is indeed very difficult and requires a beyond the average ability to hold too many pieces of information in one's mind at the same time.
This application provides an easier way to solve the puzzle. It presents the rules and the board in the same screen and allows you to easily make selections. It highlights red or green a rule automatically, when it is violated or fulfilled. It also offers easier variations of the puzzles, with fewer houses and properties.
German: Anne Leist
The new permission is introduced in order to integrate Scoreloop
If you want to stay young at heart, and sharp mentally, take a few minutes a day and train your brain with Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD!
Sly fox, studious student or brainy genius? How do you judge your „Brain Fitness“? Entertaining, yet with a scientific background "Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD" will help you to keep your brain active or – if needed will get it moving again! Perform the “Daily Test“ and measure your “Brain Fitness”, climb to ever higher scales and eventually become a “Royal Brain”. Practice regularly and you will surely notice an increase in your "Brain Fitness". Remember, daily commitment and continuity are key to keeping your brain active!
Get your grey matter moving: Brain training for the whole family to enjoy at home or to play with your friends. Albert Einstein will guide you through this game with 30 excellent brain exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will accompany you with advice and assistance and explain which parts of your brain will be activated throughout the course of the training.
All 30 exercises for brain activation have been tested during the development of our successful "Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima" program cooperating with the Industry University Research Project with Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a respected and well-known Japanese neuroscientist who has appeared in popular and reputable brain training products before.
Albert Einstein and his cute little assistant Robo will support you in any aspect of the game. They will be at your side whenever you need them, explaining the different exercises and illustrating the scientific background of each exercise. They will motivate you to keep moving and to care about your mental fitness.
Besides the individual training you can practice together with family and friends on your Android phone/tablet in the so called Hot-Seat mode - one after the other everyone takes his/her turn and enjoys the social dynamics of playing games. As easy as it is, the Hot-Seat mode is great fun for everyone whether young or old, tall or small!
On your phone/tablet you can create a profile for each member of your family so that everyone can train his brain individually. As each exercise features an adaptive difficulty level, everyone will be assisted to his needs. Let´s begin measuring your brain fitness and exercise it from day to day.
Many more features like extensive rankings and statistics, leaderboards and a trophy room are waiting for you as part of this truly unique brain training game. Enjoy!
This App is localized into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Simplified Chinese.
A truly unique brain training game is waiting for you. Enjoy!
• Premier quality Android product for brain training with a scientific approach
• 30 specially designed exercises to stimulate the brain
• Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
• Dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Detailed scientific background information for each exercise
• Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
• Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics
• Profile management to allow for multiple players on one Android phone/tablet
• Hot-Seat mode (mutiplayer mode on a single Android phone/tablet)
• Easy and intuitive user interface to grant fun for young and old alike
• Personal coaching by the great mind and likeness of Albert Einstein
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
2500 puzzles in each size for a total of 7500 puzzles! The puzzles in the Free, Pro and Ultra versions of the game are all unique, the three versions of the game share NO common puzzles.
This is not a single game, but 5 different games in one app. All can be played in various difficulty setting and game modes, giving you hours of good time. And best of all: time spent on this game will activate your brain, enhance your visual memory and improve your concentration skills.
Different games inside this app are designed to train your mind if different dimensions:
* Memory Test is designed to train your short-term memory, visual memory and concentration. Mastering these skills is crucial for learning new things as well as in everyday life activity.
* Perception Test is designed to train your skills in finding, detecting and spotting. These skills are very important in your real life choices, when you need to quickly find best solution.
* Math Skills Test is designed to train your mastery with numbers. Einstein would never make his discoveries without these skills. These skills are also very handy whenever you want to invest money, take a loan or pay your taxes.
* Color Skills Test is designed to improve your color memory and image processing skills. This test is quite different than the others and is suitable also for small kids that do not know the numbers.
This application will analyze how good you are in all above skills and present it as comparison to Albert Einstein's brain (or what would be expected of him, given his genius-level intelligence). You can even beat the Einstein result, if you are good enough.
Constant brain training is essential both for kids mind development and for keeping brain active and not aging for adults. This app is suitable for any gender, age and profession. You can train every day and observe your progress by unlocking subsequent achievements. There are many achievements to unlock, for different games and different difficulty levels. In time you will see that your brain performance gradually improves.
Buying this app might be the best investment you have ever made!
How to play:
Einstein's Challenge consists of three tests, but you can also take each test separately. You might select one of three difficulty levels before each game. On easy difficulty, tests are usually easier, but number of points is decreased. On high difficulty, there are additional obstacles that make it harder to pass the test. Number of point is increased however.
There are also special game modes:
* Quick game mode: Play until first mistake. This is a mode for best players that want to achieve highest scores. Time for each stage is shortened in this mode. You can get much more score in this mode.
* Training mode: Play without time limit. You can decide by yourself how much time do you need for each stage, but you are not awarded any score for playing this mode.
== Additional notes ===
* This application does not need any permission to run.
* No ads, no internet access, no meddling with your device or your personal data.
* Tons of achievements to unlock.
* If you like this app, please give us 5 stars!
It is claimed that only two percent of people can solve this riddle.
The goal of the game is to determine every picture in each group of pictures. Every group is represented as a row in a table. Eventually, each picture must occupy its cell in the table. The table can be 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6.
Totally there are six groups of pictures:
There is also a number of clues at the bottom of the screen that gives you a hint about location of certain picture. Using these clues you will be able to resolve a whole puzzle.
Gradually eleminating impossible locations you will find the right ones.
When a clue gets unneeded it can be removed from the screen.
There exists one and only one solution of each Zebra puzzle.
The game consists of 200 Zebra puzzles arranged in four difficulty levels.
Once you complete first three difficulty levels the last difficulty level (nightmare!) will be available for playing.
Have a fun and keep your mind fresh!
Join the adventures of young Sherlock, descendant of the great Sherlock Holmes, in solving crimes, fending off bullies and surviving high school!
Help Sherlock with his newly arrived partner Irene make the right choices and use the right allies in solving each mystery.
Young Sherlock is a series of interactive fiction. With each new mystery, players will have to make the correct choices to solve the crime. Make too many wrong ones and it is game over!
Sherlock Free contains 10 puzzles in each size for 30 puzzles total. The puzzles in the Free, Pro and Ultra versions of the game are all unique, the three versions of the game share NO common puzzles.
- Very often the solution lies in the PICTURE( buttons -"image") if such is available.
- Do not rush to press the ''Answer" until solve the task!
- Sort tasks by using the “Options"
- New version with better translation.
These tasks are loved by all and at all times. Some see them as a kind of "mental gymnastics", means a natural quencher for every thinking person needs to test and exercise the power of the mind. Other attracts by elegant literary sheath: the plot of logic objectives is often very entertaining. Another advantage of the variety of tasks — they accessibility: you can often hear that solve logic problems do not require specialized knowledge , but only a certain level of development , the ability to think logically, that acquire and develop like any other skills, by persistent exercise.
*** This game is 100% brand new : be the 1st to find the solution ***
Place the numbers on the grid following the perfect path to finally fill the grid.
It looks easy when placing the first numbers but it will become a real nightmare to reach the number 100.
Be careful this game is addictive, you won’t be able to sleep before finding the solution.
If you like sudoku, 2048 and wants to train your brain while having fun, you will really enjoy this game ! The Grid Master is the perfect brain teaser to test your mental sharpness. Challenge your friend with this math puzzle and find who has the best IQ :)
- Test you logic
- Simple to understand
- Hard to finish
- Intuitive gameplay
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when playing on your phone.
Challenge yourself to find hidden objects as you see and hear how Sherlock Holmes solves the mystery of how a blue diamond ended up inside a goose!
Based on the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, this free hidden object game takes you through the mystery with high-quality audio narration. Play it and you too will rate it one of the most fun educational games for kids and adults!
• Many gorgeous scenes across lots of challenging hidden object game levels
• Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Based on the education expert, Oxford University Press' edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond Mystery with award-winning audio and illustrations
The game board is a made up of 6 rows and 6 columns, requiring the correct placement of 36 tiles. The scrollable list of clues help you solve the puzzle.
Use the clues and the process of elimination to determine the correct placement of each answer tile.
Once you complete the puzzle, test your wits on the next puzzle - there are thousands to choose from! This game can be played and replayed because each puzzle is different.