The App also has a Status screen to indicate the iStar controller’s output ports and what type of iStar capable light is connected - RGB with full color / dimming control or White light with dimming only control.
Avolites designs and manufacturers lighting consoles for use in the entertainment industry. The Avolites range leads the world for fast and intuitive moving light control. To use the Titan Remote you must have an Avolites Titan console connected to your device via a WiFi network.
Using this app you can connect to a console and carry out the following functions:
• Select and control fixtures
• Change or modify fixture attributes such as Pan or Tilt
• Update and create palettes
• Apply Palettes
• Play Cues
• Command style fixture selection and intensity control
• Quick Sketch Legends
• View DMX Address Patch
Any number of remotes can be connected to a console and another lighting designer can work on the console while the remote is in use.
This app includes a demo mode to allow you out try it out without requiring a connection to your Titan console.
With QL Remote Control you can:
- Change sound volume. Get media play louder or softer, or mute the sound.
- Control media player. Change track, Pause, Resume or Stop playback.
- Change monitor brightness. Watching movie? Adjust brightness of the display accordingly to the light conditions of your room.
- Control PC Power state. Shut down PC, reboot, or put it in stand by.
- Run programs. Launch Internet browser, audio and video player. Or any other program (configure the action on your PC).
- Configure to perform custom actions: Switch task, Close window, etc
- Watch the screen of your PC at the phone. It's very like Remote Desktop, but allows user to be logged in.
- Connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth!
Quick steps to begin using your remote control:
1. Install this app.
2. Install server app from www.agvlabs.com to you desktop PC.
3. Enable Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
4. Run app on your smartphone.
5. Press Menu button and choose Connect.
6. Choose Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
7. Choose the device to connect to.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INSTALL SERVER ON YOUR PC! Download from www.agvlabs.com
Please note: This app works only if you have a Wight lamp
More info on www.my-wight.com.
EnerSaver is owned by 88Light, We care for the things that matter MOST
Backlight: You can turn up backlight brightness to tap the right side of the upper half, and turn down to tap the left side of the upper half. In addition, you can get the maximum brightness to long-press the right side of the upper half, and the minimum brightness to long-press the left side of the upper half.
Gray scale: You can turn up lightness of the gray scale to tap the right side of the lower half, and turn down to tap the left side of the lower half.In addition, you can get the maximum lightness to long-press the right side of the lower half, and the minimum lightness to long-press the left side of the lower half.
Flash light: You can turn on and off the flashlight. However, it can not be used in some models.
Timer: You can set the time to automatically terminate the application.
Favorites: You can make a save and load of your favorite brightness and lightness.
Pin: You can fix and release brightness and lightness.