To purchase or to learn more about the necessary hardware required for this app, please click "Visit Developers Website" above the screenshots below.
★ Color Wheel Allows for Creating Virtually Any Color Imaginable
★ 10 Unique Underbody Lighting Modes
★ Solid Illumination & Fading Color Interior Lighting Options
★ Individually Select Primary and Secondary Colors in Patterns for Unique Two Tone Looks
★ Change Brightness of Primary and Secondary Colors with Easy to Use Slider
★ Full Speed Control For Each Lighting Pattern
★ Option to Turn the Underbody or Interior Tubes Off While the
Other is Still Illuminated
★ 5 Programmable Preset Settings Inside of the App for Easy
Recall of Your Favorite Customized Patterns
★ Over the Air Updates Will Be Offered in the Future With Additional Lighting Options
Once your Android device is connected to the controller, all of the power to control colors, patterns, speed, brightness, and many more options rests in the palm of your hand. The featured color wheel lets you effortlessly select any color in any shade, giving your ride an unrivaled look, and the brightness of each color is easily changed with the slider that is located under the color wheel. Another incredible feature that this kit offers is the ability to set primary and secondary color options in a pattern for a unique two tone look, in addition to also letting you select different colors running on your underbody and interior tubes. Setting your underglow to solid blue and having green run through it is not only possible, but incredibly simple. Includes 10 completely unique underbody lighting patterns as well as a solid illumination & fading colors mode for the optional interior lights. Once you have customized your color, pattern, speed, and brightness, you can easily save your custom configuration to any of the 5 programmable presets. Easily turn your underbody or interior tubes off individually with a simple touch of your screen. Over the air updates will be offered in the future to provide additional lighting options.
You need Android 4.4 KitKat and an infrared blaster (see list below).
Now with support for the 44 keys remote control!
- LED-Stripe RGB5050 from minify
- Galaxy Note 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LG AND SONY DEVICES (these manufacturers do not support the official Android IR functions)
---- Simplify application -----
Just press the light-bulb and see the magic happens. Press it again to turn the flashlight off.
This application is developer by
S. Narongdej (http://www.zenyai.in.th)
If there are other gel manufacturers you would like to see in the application please email me your suggestions and I would be happy to add them.
For obvious reasons, should not be used as a final call in which gels to use, but handy as a quick reference.
NOTE: Lee SED Curves are not working. They have changed their website, and I am trying to figure out how to resolve this issue. Please bear with me.
This is identical to Swatchbook, but has no advertisements.
Avolites designs and manufacturers lighting consoles for use in the entertainment industry. The Avolites range leads the world for fast and intuitive moving light control. To use the Titan Remote you must have an Avolites Titan console connected to your device via a WiFi network.
Using this app you can connect to a console and carry out the following functions:
• Select and control fixtures
• Change or modify fixture attributes such as Pan or Tilt
• Update and create palettes
• Apply Palettes
• Play Cues
• Command style fixture selection and intensity control
• Quick Sketch Legends
• View DMX Address Patch
Any number of remotes can be connected to a console and another lighting designer can work on the console while the remote is in use.
This app includes a demo mode to allow you out try it out without requiring a connection to your Titan console.
Professional light intensity (lux) meter for your device.
It measures illumination levels in lux.
■ direct reading in lux
■ 0 to 1000lux in 2 ranges
■ up to 300000lux in ICS+
■ automatic range change
■ support for neutral filters
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ sensor linearity correction option
■ alternative display in fc (foot-candles)
■ display of light color temperature in K
(available only on supported devices)
■ realistic vintage analog look
■ tablet support
■ 18 case skins
This app requires devices with a light sensor. It uses native light sensor data acquisition that gives accurate and instant light intensity reading. This type of native data acquisition is available for many supported devices.
Other devices are also supported by the built-in compatibility mode but the accuracy and the speed of light intensity reading may be limited and custom calibration is required for correct reading under compatibility mode.
Custom calibration procedures are described on the following page:
Also, on some devices the light sensor may not be linear, not continuous and measuring errors will occur or the maximum measuring range may be limited. This is not app's fault.
This app also provides a light color temperature measurement in K (degrees Kelvin) that is only supported on devices employing color light sensor. On all other devices the display shows n/a (not available).
* Table based dip switch results.
* Channel count and span.
* Reverse lookup using top switches.
* Share your results
* Light and Dark themes (currently 3.0+)
Remote Tools is a utility app that will let you interact with your Windows PC via your WiFi connection.
This version includes a touchpad tool which allows you to control your Windows PC just like using a laptop touchpad.
1. Zero config, user friendly server software. Simply run it and go. The server port is configurable if you'd like to change it.
2. PC discovery function. Scan for Remote Tools Servers running on your network, allowing the server IP and port to be filled automatically.
3. Switch between windowed or full screen to allow you to check notifications without closing the app.
1. Fully configurable sensitivity for mouse movement and scrolling. Both use a unique acceleration algorithm to give a very smooth, intuitive feel.
2. Configurable interface. Show or hide the scroll pad and/or mouse buttons.
3. Multi-touch gestures. Tap to click (2 fingers for right click), tap+hold to drag n drop, 2 finger scroll.
4. Sticky mouse buttons. Long press to hold the button down. Holding the middle button allows you to scroll using the touchpad with 1 finger.
5. Quick keyboard, where you can quickly send text strings to the Windows PC and also send keystrokes for some other common keys.
6. Windows clipboard functions. Quickly select all, cut, copy and paste from the touchpad menu.
1. Mediacenter remote. Control Mediacenter and other software just like using a remote control.
2. Fully functional keyboard.
3. Use your Android device as a gamepad.
4. File explorer to transfer between the Windows PC and the Android device.
As a luxmeter you can measure illuminance (density of luminous flux incident on a surface) from 0.1 to 250000 lx.
By using the app in "exposure meter" mode you get an easy to use incident-light meter and you can determine the proper exposure for a photograph.
LxMeter supports measurements of flash lights and can trigger a flash using the Bluetooth connection of your smartphone.
You can specify ISO speed and exposure time and let the app show in real time the optimal aperture value or set the aperture and read the exposure time.
You can easily switch between shutter speed priority and aperture priority or just run the manual mode and take note of the exposure level indicator.
Given the choice, most professional photographers would choose an incident meter over a reflected meter 99% of the time. If you’re getting tired of the built-in (reflected) light meter of you camera, try an external incident meter!
Please, note that for maximum performance this app requires the external sensor SS04. As alternative you can use the internal light sensor of your phone (if it has one) but in this case the accuracy of measurements will vary depending on the phone. For more details about SS04 please see http://www.optivelox.com/DL_en/ss0x.htm
- Illuminance measurements (lux, foot-candle, EV @ISO=100)
- Flash Meter (only with SS04)
- Radio Triggered flash mode (via Bluetooth)
- Exposure Level Indicator
- F-stop, shutter speed, ISO speed resolution: 1, 1/2, 1/3 stop
- ND filter compensation
- Autorange (only with SS04)
- Light input selector (SS04, built-in light sensor, manual input value)
- User manual included
- Free of ads