You need Android 4.4 KitKat and an infrared blaster (see list below).
Now with support for the 44 keys remote control!
- LED-Stripe RGB5050 from minify
- Galaxy Note 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LG AND SONY DEVICES (these manufacturers do not support the official Android IR functions)
To purchase or to learn more about the necessary hardware required for this app, please click "Visit Developers Website" above the screenshots below.
★ Color Wheel Allows for Creating Virtually Any Color Imaginable
★ 10 Unique Underbody Lighting Modes
★ Solid Illumination & Fading Color Interior Lighting Options
★ Individually Select Primary and Secondary Colors in Patterns for Unique Two Tone Looks
★ Change Brightness of Primary and Secondary Colors with Easy to Use Slider
★ Full Speed Control For Each Lighting Pattern
★ Option to Turn the Underbody or Interior Tubes Off While the
Other is Still Illuminated
★ 5 Programmable Preset Settings Inside of the App for Easy
Recall of Your Favorite Customized Patterns
★ Over the Air Updates Will Be Offered in the Future With Additional Lighting Options
Once your Android device is connected to the controller, all of the power to control colors, patterns, speed, brightness, and many more options rests in the palm of your hand. The featured color wheel lets you effortlessly select any color in any shade, giving your ride an unrivaled look, and the brightness of each color is easily changed with the slider that is located under the color wheel. Another incredible feature that this kit offers is the ability to set primary and secondary color options in a pattern for a unique two tone look, in addition to also letting you select different colors running on your underbody and interior tubes. Setting your underglow to solid blue and having green run through it is not only possible, but incredibly simple. Includes 10 completely unique underbody lighting patterns as well as a solid illumination & fading colors mode for the optional interior lights. Once you have customized your color, pattern, speed, and brightness, you can easily save your custom configuration to any of the 5 programmable presets. Easily turn your underbody or interior tubes off individually with a simple touch of your screen. Over the air updates will be offered in the future to provide additional lighting options.
Avolites designs and manufacturers lighting consoles for use in the entertainment industry. The Avolites range leads the world for fast and intuitive moving light control. To use the Titan Remote you must have an Avolites Titan console connected to your device via a WiFi network.
Using this app you can connect to a console and carry out the following functions:
• Select and control fixtures
• Change or modify fixture attributes such as Pan or Tilt
• Update and create palettes
• Apply Palettes
• Play Cues
• Command style fixture selection and intensity control
• Quick Sketch Legends
• View DMX Address Patch
Any number of remotes can be connected to a console and another lighting designer can work on the console while the remote is in use.
This app includes a demo mode to allow you out try it out without requiring a connection to your Titan console.
CUE 1™ is a simple app that allows users the ability to control the ETC Eos®/ Ion® family lighting software via their smartphone or tablet.
CUE 1 can be thought of as an alternative to the aRFR. It does not contain as many features as the aRFR; however, if you are looking for an app which can communicate some basic commands to the ETC Eos®/ Ion® family lighting software, then CUE 1 might be the perfect solution for you.
WHAT CAN CUE 1 DO
Here are just a few of the commands that have been integrated into CUE 1.
-- Go To Cue
-- Rem Dim
-- Next/ Last
-- and more...
HOW DOES CUE 1 WORK
CUE 1 utilizes the UDP string interface option that was added to version 1.9.5 of the Eos®/ Ion® family software.(You must be running version 1.9.5 or later for CUE 1 to work).
The device running the CUE 1 app must be connected to the same wireless network as the Eos®/ Ion® console. (This means that you must have a wireless access point within your lighting system in order for CUE 1 to work).
IMPORTANT: Currently CUE 1 is a one-way communication application. CUE 1 only has the ability to send information. It does not receive information from your lighting software.
Please visit: mulvaneystudios.com/cue-1
If you have any issues with CUE 1 please contact me at (email@example.com). I am very interested in making CUE 1 a useful application and want to make sure that your CUE 1 experiences are trouble free.
Thank you very much for checking out CUE 1. I look forward to hearing from you about your CUE 1 adventures!
*Eos is a registered trademark of Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
*Ion is a registered trademark of Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
*CUE 1 is a trademark of Mulvaney Studios.
*CUE 1 and Mulvaney Studios have no association with Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
A free Lite version is here: http://bit.ly/19BAut0
NOTE: to access the menus in PowerIP use your phone's menu button. See section 13.11 of the manual if you're not sure where to find it.
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- Android Wear support
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on/off automatically.
Currently supported switches are:
IP Sensor 9216
If yours isn't listed, please get in touch and we can add support.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
French documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilightfr.pdf
English documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilight.pdf
A must have tool for accurate measurements and camera measure.
This android app performs remote, non-contact in plane measurements using Android phone or Android tablet. It uses the phone camera and any available object with known size as a reference. Most common reference objects like credit card, sheet of paper, DVD/CD, etc. are included in the application. Moreover you can use your own custom objects with known size to do camera measure.
If your friend or colleague is next to you, you don't need a ruler: use his height as a reference and measure objects around you.
Use the app in medical area: for example, to measure distance between pupils by holding a credit card next to your face.
Measure fish size very quickly and also you can load your pictures and measure all previous catch using your own height.
Length-Mode - measure and divide an object in certain ratio or mark length on the object using ratio ruler (slider).
FreeHand-Mode - measure an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Angle-Mode - measure length, area and angle on an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Area-Mode - area calculator, measure area of different shapes
Circle-Mode - measurements on circular objects: radius, arc, length, sector, area, angle.
In last version:
- distance in pixels screen / original image,
- pic load from Picasa, Drive, file browsers
- auxiliary lines in Free Mode
- scale grid, multiple rulers, add points on line in Area Mode, cycling through points, fractions
Measurement result in different units like meters, millimeters, centimeters, feet, inches based on user settings. It calculates dimensions of an object in relative units with respect to a reference
You have an option to make a snapshot of the camera view and work with a still camera measure image instead of live camera view or load picture from a photo gallery.
The App is useful to measure bigger distances on a plane, where a simple ruler or tape measure are difficult to apply. All you need to do is to place a reference object (credit card or sheet of paper) on the measurement plane, make sure that the object of interest fits into the camera view and take your measurement
Partometer can be handful if:
- moving in and need to measure size of your room quickly
- buying furniture and want to estimate its size
- measure baggage size
- when buying glasses and need to measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
- measure fabric or cloth area and size
- measure trees
- need to measure out some distances on objects (handcraft, woodcraft, etc.)
- outdoor and want to know size of a big object that practically impossible to measure with a ruler or tape measure. For example, you can measure height of a house using sheet of paper as a reference object.
- measure small objects just by placing them on A4 or Letter sheet
- measure or compare height of a person
- compare objects to each other
- measure angles, pitch gauge
- measure spark plug gap
- measure rectangle areas
- measure bearings, roller bearings, nuts, rings.
- measure any internal feature or free, irregular shape area on X-ray if you have a reference, useful for dentists
- metric and imperial units: meters, centimeters, millimeters, inches, feet
Features: flashlight, autofocus, Save/Share results.
Depending on conditions this measure app can achieve sub mm resolution
furniture, moving, room, decoration, pitch gauge, bearing, roller bearing, thread pitch gauge, dimension, engineer, construction, architect, real estate agent, feet, photo, size, wall, floor, plan, irregular shape area measure, picture, line, design, house, android tablet, telemeter, planimeter, area calculator, spark plug gap
Touch the screen to return from the scrolling message to the settings screen ready for your next message.
There is a single advert located at the bottom of the settings screen; no adverts are shown while message is being scrolled.
This app can be moved to SD Card on devices that support it.
A Pro version with message saving, no adverts and an extra 10 fonts is available from the Play store.
* Permissions Used
android.permission.INTERNET - This is used by the Google AdMob Library for the advert on the settings screen.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This is used by the Google AdMob Library for the advert on the settings screen.
* Bug Reporting
There is a bug reporting form built in to the application that is accessed via the menu on the settings screen. Please try to describe as best you can, and in as much detail as you can, the problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred. The bug reporting form uses an email client of the user's choosing to send the problem description and the application's internal log. No personal data is sent and the full email can be reviewed before it is sent. If your problem prevents you from accessing the bug reporting form then please report the issue via email or using a 'Report' button if one is displayed.
* Device Support
This application is designed to run on devices running Android 2.2 or above. It has been tested under various emulator configurations, an HTC Desire running Android 2.2 and a Samsung Galaxy S3 running 4.1. We apologise if the application does not work on your Android 2.2 or above device; please report the issue so that we can try to resolve it.
* Table based dip switch results.
* Channel count and span.
* Reverse lookup using top switches.
* Share your results
* Light and Dark themes (currently 3.0+)
In addition, the user can manage & view schedules, reports, and alarms, lookup any registered structure on the map, and get turn-by-turn driving directions to the site location! The SmartLink™ Control App also allows you to upload photos of a billboard directly from your device's camera, and even tag a billboard structure using your device's built-in GPS!
Please note that the SmartLink™ Control App can only be used if you have a SmartLink™ 302 billboard lighting controller, and also have access to the SmartLink™ User website.
Additional Features of the SmartLink™ Billboard Lighting Control Application:
- Call/Email 24-hour Tech Support directly from the app
- View and manage all of your assigned markets/plants
- View the Maintenance and Disabled Panel reports
- View all structures in a plant, with alarm status indicated by color (red indicates alarms, green indicates no alarms)
- View structure details, history and command logs
- View and edit lighting schedules
- View and clear alarms
- Turn relays on and off directly from the app
- Upload photos of a structure using your Android device's camera
- Tag a structure with the GPS coordinates of your Android device.
Features include scene and area control.
a.Scene control: User can add different light and its status in scene. Then click the scene to control all lights inside scene.
b.Area control: User can control individual light in different area.
And the application also can
a. Set the picutre of scene, area and loading menu.
b. Synchronize database between 2 devices.
c. Administrator and user management permission.
Nehmen sie es selbst in die Hand Optimierungspotentiale aufzudecken und sparen sie Energie und Geld ein!
Das System führt Sie schnell und sicher - grafisch interaktiv – durch die Aufnahme der Bestandsanlage und der wichtigsten Raum- und Nutzungsparameter. Basierend auf dieser Erfassung der Ist-Situation liefert Ihnen reLight Sanierungsvorschläge und bietet direkt einen energetischen und wirtschaftlichen Vergleich. So werden beispielsweise Amortisationszeiten und Kapitalwerte für die vorgeschlagenen Sanierungsvarianten ausgewiesen.
Mit reLight können Sie:
• den Bestand der Beleuchtungsanlage einfach und zeiteffizient vor Ort erfassen
• energetische und wirtschaftliche Potentiale bei der Sanierung von Beleuchtungsanlagen vor Ort abschätzen
• Die Lichttechnische und energetische Bewertung konform dem neusten Stand der Normung (DIN EN 12464 und DIN V 18599) durchgeführt.
• automatisch generierte Sanierungsvarianten inklusive energetischer und wirtschaftlicher Bewertung betrachten (absoluter / spezifischer End- / Primärenergiebedarf, CO2-Emissionen, unterschiedliche Kostenarten, Amortisationszeit, „Total Cost of Ownership“, Kapitalzins)
• herausfinden, an welchen Stellen / Räumen im Gebäude welche beleuchtungstechnischen Maßnahmen am wirkungsvollsten sind
• Projektdateien zur Weitergabe oder zur Sicherung exportieren
• PDF-Berichte erstellen (zum Anzeigen wird ein PDF-Reader benötigt)
Für die Anwendung von reLight sind grundlegende lichttechnische Kenntnisse von Vorteil.
Für größere Projekte wird empfohlen, Geräte mit ausreichender Leistung und Bildschirmgröße zu verwenden.
Für die Erzeugung der Export- und Berichtdateien wird Zugriff auf den Speicher benötigt.
Um die PDF-Dateien (Bericht und Kurzanleitung) anzeigen zu können, benötigen Sie einen PDF-Reader auf Ihrem Mobilgerät. Für den Import von Dateien benötigen Sie einen Dateimanager.
Empfohlene Android-Version: 3.0 oder höher.
reLight ersetzt keine Fachplanung, sondern dient einer ersten Abschätzung und Dokumentation der Potentiale. Anmerkungen und Fehlermeldungen können per E-Mail gesendet werden an: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond MK350, this App include BIN ranking, log compare, data checker and CRI (R1-R15). User can also customize their basic list with different measurement terms.