Verizon Wi-Fi Connect features:
Quick and easy access to select Global Hotspots
Notifications so when you are at a select Global Wi-Fi hotspot, you will know it.
Hotspot Maps that let you know where to find and connected to next Global Wi-Fi hotspot
Verizon's Push To Talk Plus leverages America's largest 4G LTE network to connect your important Push To Talk calls.
PTT+ allows you to instantly connect with 1, 10 or even 250 people.
PTT+ is available on a variety of 4G LTE smartphones.
Users can connect from anywhere using Verizon’s 4G LTE network or over any WiFi network and can maximize their productivity with unmatched features including: instant group calling, robust contact lists, and call alert to get more done, in less time.
Key Features for PTT+:
• Broad cellular network coverage
• Faster speeds
• Better voice quality
• Latest handset models that support 4G LTE
• User Presence (Available, Unavailable, Do Not Disturb)
• Contact Management via device or Web Portal
• Compatibility with existing Verizon PTT subscribers
Download of the Push To Talk Plus application is FREE, but data charges will apply for the download. Push To Talk Plus service requires a monthly subscription (see My Account or contract for actual pricing).
How does Sideshare help?
- New! Collaborate with Whiteboard from the call screen – “design a new backyard with a client”, “discuss a math problem”, “jot on a photo for fun with a friend”, or “brainstorm a business idea with a colleague.”
*Quick and Simple: During a call, create a new whiteboard in a couple of seconds with a single click
*No Setup: Your friend/customer will get a SMS with a link to click on to open up the browser. If the user has Sideshare, they can open it directly from Sideshare
*Works Everywhere: The whiteboard link can be opened in newer Safari, IE, Chrome browsers on PC/MAC, Android, iphone and ipad. An active data connection will be needed
*Range of Tools: Pens with different color and size, eraser, load/take pictures from the phone are available. Laser pointer to get your friend/client’s attention to where you are pointing to is an added tool. We are continuing to add more useful features
*After Call: Whiteboard session will only expire 24 hours after it starts, you will have plenty of time to continue where you left off
*Easy Share: Save your work as an image in your phone’s gallery anytime and share with your favorite applications later (email, Facebook, messaging apps etc.)
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Add notes before, during, or after any call: “Appointment with Brian at 10.”
- Add Emoji to your messages
- Easily access contact list, call history, messages, and notes for your most frequent contacts from the app
- Make calls, send messages, and add notes right from your contact list
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
Please look for VerizonWiFi at the following venues: CenturyLink Field, Citi Field, Ford Field, Lucas Oil Stadium, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, MetLife Stadium, PETCO Park, Progressive Field, Solider Field, Sports Authority Field, Staples Center, and US Airways Center. Simply download the Wi-Fi Access Zone application, launch and enable - that’s it! There’s no charge for the software and never a fee for Wi-Fi Access Zone usage (normal data rates apply if you use the device without enabling the app to connect to Wi-Fi).
Wi-Fi Access Zone is available on all 3G Android devices and select 4G LTE Android devices.
It provides encryption between callers, even if the call crosses over multiple networks. Plus, encryption provides inherent security, so calls remain secure, even if intercepted.
Verizon Voice Cypher requires a Voice Cypher service license from Verizon - if you or your organization do not have a license please contact Verizon sales.
Verizon Voice Cypher delivers:
• The advanced functionality and cost savings of a consumer device, with the ease of management of government-certified security.
• High-level assurance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-certified voice security to counter cyber security threats.
• Software-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for leading mobile operating systems across CDMA and GSM networks.
Verizon Voice Cypher also provides instant interoperability between government agencies or business divisions that utilize different radio systems, helping to reduce both complexity and setup costs.
Verizon Voice Cypher empowers agencies and enterprises to:
• Use end-to-end encryption on commercially available smartphones.
• Save time and money with a downloadable application deployable across the globe in minutes.
• Communicate easily between divisions or agencies and devices.
• Stay discreet, while maintaining a high level of security.
• Bring users up to speed quickly.
Voice Cypher Features
• Government-grade security
• Meets important government security certifications: U.S. NIST FIPS 140-2 (Cert #1310).
• National Security Agency (NSA) Suite B.
• Downloadable app with no hardware or special equipment required.
• Deployable over the air in minutes.
• Runs on popular smartphones.
• Intuitive user experience, no training required.
• Integrates with device phone books.
• High performance
• High call quality with low latency.
• IP-based running on 2.5G, 3G, 4G, mesh, Wi-Fi and satellite.
• Interoperable across a variety of devices including BlackBerry, Android, Nokia and iPhone.
• Industry best performance for secure voice communications.
Just $9.99 per month for all the phones on your account.
This software runs in the background to allow you to locate the family member’s phone and supports geo-zone alerts. This software does not support any other Family Locator features.
What you need to know
• This software is only for Verizon Family Locator subscribers with a limited-feature Android phone, such as the Motorola Citrus or Samsung Continuum.
• This software is for family members only, so that their phone can be located. (You don’t use this software to sign in.)
• Visit our website to learn which phones are supported (web address below).
Have a full-featured Android phone?
There’s also an app for you! The full-featured app lets you use your phone to locate family members safely and securely, giving you the information you need to stay aware and stay in touch. Data charges apply.
Voice Cypher Ultra is a powerful, cost-effective voice encryption solution that can be used on commercial smartphones.
Voice Cypher Ultra allows you to make and receive secure calls, send secure messages and send and receive secure photographs between Voice Cypher Ultra enabled smartphones. Voice Cypher provides end-to-end encryption between users, even if the call or message transverses different wireless networks.
Voice Cypher Ultra removes the complexity of encrypted communication and operates on multiple smart phone operating systems.
Voice Cypher Ultra utilizes double-layer AES 256 & RC4 384 end-to-end encryption that provides Corporations and Government Agencies safe, encrypted communications.
Voice Cypher Ultra requires a Voice Cypher license from Verizon - if you or your organization does not have a license please contact Verizon Business Sales. Please visit: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/businessSolutions/contactUs.jsp for details.
Purchase accessories right from our online store and contact us directly.
Pay your bill instantly!
Get a direct trade in quote for your old device.
Call notification: Call notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can check caller ID and send a decline message.
Message notification: Message notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can read the message and reply.
SNS notification: Once phone receives an SNS notification, the same notification will appear on status bar of the tablet.
QuickMemo transfer: If you save QuickMemo on the tablet, the same file will be saved to Gallery on the phone.
Recent app sticker: When tablet screen is unlocked, a sticker will display the last app used on the phone. Tap sticker to run the app. You can also run the same app on the phone. Make sure that the app is installed on phone and tablet.
QPair for G Pad 8.3 LTE works with phones running Android 4.1 or later. Some features may be limited depending on your phone model.
Use Verizon Content Transfer on your source (FROM) phone and download its companion Verizon Cloud app on your Verizon (TO) phone. The content is restored on the new phone in the same format.
Have a lot of content and not enough time to transfer … We have a solution designed just for you. You’ll be provided the total transfer time and have the option to transfer only the content that you need now. Pair the phones again and restart the process. Any content previously transferred will be skipped.
Switching between android phones, users can transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and messages.
iPhone users can transfer contacts, photos and videos.
Usage of this application does not incur any mobile data charges. For additional information visit
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
Verizon Online Backup and Sharing lets you easily view, manage and share your files with anyone using your Android device. Also, set the photo sync feature to automatically upload photos and videos you take with your device directly to your secure Verizon Online Backup and Sharing account.
• Create, view, and update trouble tickets
• View your managed network services inventory
• Track order status milestones
• Create and view bill inquiries
• View wireless usage
• Suspend and resume a wireless number
• Reset wireless voicemail password
• Change wireless user information and billing address
Please Note: Access to online functions will vary based on your assigned user role and customer type. Accessing Verizon Enterprise Center from a mobile device or tablet will not provide the same options as the desktop version.
- Sync events from your phone’s native calendar to view details, send status updates or join meetings – right from the app.
- Join the app’s in-call experience to view real-time call information – see who has joined, “running late” status updates, talking indicator and more!
- Meeting leaders have key meeting management features available in real-time, during conferences. Record the call, mute single or all participants, lock the call or disconnect and end the meeting.
Do you have a Verizon Instant meeting subscription? Log in to the app using the Leader option and enter your conference dial in and passcode details to import meeting information. Once registered, the app will auto-detect and enable app management capabilities for the conferences you host while allowing you to join any conference as a participant.
No Verizon credentials? No problem. Log in as a participant to join Verizon Instant Meetings that you have been invited to.