Fix the glitch for 5 🌟s Would give it 5 🌟 BUT you can't watch every channel and when you close the app and reopen it, it says no box is detected while trying to use the remote feature...
The app doesn't allow the sub-account user to logon As the sub-account user the app doesn't reconize my Verizon ID. It tells me to have the primary account holder to activate my sub-account. My sub-account is active. Plz fix this.
Issues with latest update Previously you were able to watch the same amount of channels in the app when connected to your home fios network as you were to another fios network besides your home. The only time you had limited channels was when connected a network not verizons. Now you are limited everywhere other than your home
I have to call them several times for them to fix a log in issue. Then they have me do exactly what I was doing and it's fixed. Clearly something on their end.
Need more channels I want to be able to see shows that I missed the night before. I can't watch basic programming without it prompting me to pay for a show that came on the night before and I can watch online. No thank you.
WHY WHY WHY does this happen? About 80% of the time when I open the app to check what is on my dvr, it says "Sorry, we're unable to process this at the time"??! What the hell am I paying for?? Please fix before I change my cable service Verizon!
• More VOD networks are coming soon! This app update will allow you to enjoy Fox, FX, FXX, Nat Geo, Fox Sports, A&E, Lifetime, History, Comedy Central, Nick, Nick Jr., MTV, Spike and many more as programming becomes available. Update Today!
• Fixed an issue where some sub-accounts weren’t to watch live TV.
• DVR fix where navigating to the DVR section would present the DVR status page erroneously.
• Fixed a bug where the TV Listings wouldn’t populate.
• Other bug fixes and optimization.
My FiOS brings FiOS to your fingertips. Manage your account, services and more.
Watch thousands of XFINITY ON Demand™ TV Shows & Movies anytime, anywhere.
NFL Media is the official interactive mobile app for media covering NFL events.
The XFINITY TV Remote app puts a world of entertainment at your fingertips!
Control your TV, set-top box, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. and find a great show to watch!