Fix the glitch for 5 🌟s Would give it 5 🌟 BUT you can't watch every channel and when you close the app and reopen it, it says no box is detected while trying to use the remote feature...
I have to call them several times for them to fix a log in issue. Then they have me do exactly what I was doing and it's fixed. Clearly something on their end.
Issues with latest update Previously you were able to watch the same amount of channels in the app when connected to your home fios network as you were to another fios network besides your home. The only time you had limited channels was when connected a network not verizons. Now you are limited everywhere other than your home
Need more channels I want to be able to see shows that I missed the night before. I can't watch basic programming without it prompting me to pay for a show that came on the night before and I can watch online. No thank you.
I would rate a 5 If I could Actually get into the DVR without it saying 80% of the time Sorry, we are unable to process your request. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS ASAP PLEASE
Issues sith on demand Can't watch on demand from my galaxy 3 tablet, i authorized this device and live tv is working ok but any content from demand get stuck buffering.
• More VOD networks are coming soon! This app update will allow you to enjoy Fox, FX, FXX, Nat Geo, Fox Sports, A&E, Lifetime, History, Comedy Central, Nick, Nick Jr., MTV, Spike and many more as programming becomes available. Update Today!
• Fixed an issue where some sub-accounts weren’t to watch live TV.
• DVR fix where navigating to the DVR section would present the DVR status page erroneously.
• Fixed a bug where the TV Listings wouldn’t populate.
• Other bug fixes and optimization.
My FiOS brings FiOS to your fingertips. Manage your account, services and more.
Watch thousands of XFINITY ON Demand™ TV Shows & Movies anytime, anywhere.
The XFINITY TV Remote app puts a world of entertainment at your fingertips!