Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase.
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a three month FREE trial for up to 10 phones on your Verizon Wireless account. After the trial period, you will be billed $5.00 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
New Services Now Available!
- Food Delivery
- Pet Care
- Car Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Handyman Service
The Verizon Concierge app makes it easy and convenient to access goods and services using your mobile phone and a single username and password.
Forgot your anniversary? With the Verizon Concierge app, you're covered! Order flowers, reserve a romantic dinner for two, and buy movie tickets to the latest Hollywood blockbuster all from one app!
Registration can now be done directly from your Android!
Create a FREE account now and get started right away! To signup, visit www.verizonconcierge.com, and click on Register.
PEACE OF MIND, NOW IN FAMILY SIZE!
Great news for Verizon subscribers! The Family Locator app gives you a simple, secure way to stay connected with your family when you’re on the go.
• Keep your family at your fingertips by locating their phone using a computer, tablet or the Android Family Locator Mobile app.
• Set Family Locator to text or email you when family member’s phones are on the move between locations you choose such as school, work, soccer practice or home. Get 24/7 alerts when they enter or leave so you will know when someone is on the way home. Family Locator is great for knowing the school bus made it on time.
• Have Family Locator find your family members phone every day at a certain time of day and text or email you their location. If someone has an important appointment, Family Locator can help you know if they made it or not.
• Make sure the new driver in the house is playing it safe with the ability to check their estimated speed anytime you locate their phone.
Phones compatible with this app:
Motorola Droid 2 Global
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid Pro
HTC Incredible 2
Samsung Droid Charge
This app is for Verizon subscribers who have signed up for Family Locator service, and who have a supported Android phone.
To locate family, you sign in to the app with your cell phone number and My Verizon password.
For family members, this app is required so the phone can be located (except for Motorola Citrus and Samsung Continuum users – install the Verizon Family Locator companion software instead).
Many types and brands of phones are locatable, not just android phones. Find out which phones are compatible with the Family Locator service on our web site www.vzw.com/familylocator .
Want to find out more?
Get the latest info about Family Locator! Use a computer to go to www.vzw.com/familylocator to sign up, learn about phones, and discover the many ways Family Locator can help you stay connected with loved ones. Data charges may apply.
Visit http://mycar-demo.delphi.com using your desktop browser for a demonstration of features!
The Delphi Connect system pairs the power of Delphi’s groundbreaking car-to-cloud/cloud-to-car connectivity service with a Delphi Connect module available from Verizon to offer you a convenient way of finding, accessing and controlling your family’s vehicles anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or browser. By leveraging the power of Delphi’s plug-and-play system, you can now add features to your car that have traditionally been available only on new vehicles or with professionally installed aftermarket systems. Best of all, it works on most vehicles sold in the US since 1996.
The Delphi Connect module uses a Verizon data connection and a GPS receiver to send position and vehicle data to the cloud. From an internet connected browser, you can access your vehicle data, diagnostic information, and remotely lock or unlock the doors and start the car*. In addition to all these features, this app provides backup keyfob functionality over Bluetooth®.*
The Delphi Connect smartphone app provides a full-featured connectivity solution for a family’s vehicles and drivers, which includes:
• High speed wireless connectivity – allows you to stay connected when mobile, available to purchasers of the Delphi Connect with 4G LTE™ Mobile Hotspot
• Dashboard - provides a quick overview of vehicle status, driving activity and vehicle location
• Location - allows you to locate your vehicle using the last saved location. On your smartphone, you can even click a link to view navigation directions that take you to your vehicle using your navigation app.
• Geo-fencing - allows you to create up to 6 boundaries on a map so that you can be alerted anytime your vehicle enters or exits the area
• Live Tracking - lets you track your vehicle on a map with updates every 5 seconds of vehicle location, speed and heading.
• Recent Trips - automatically save all the trips you take in your vehicle and track your trip details, including: beginning and ending date/time/location, distance traveled and engine idle time. You can also view the route your vehicle took on a map.
• Alerts – gives you useful event and status information, such as: geo-fence crossings, speeding, high engine RPM, low battery and vehicle motion (only when parked). You can forward each alert to any number of email addresses and to any number of cell phones as text messages.
• Keyfob - gives you convenient keyfob capability via your smartphone or web browser. By using your vehicle’s original equipment remote keyless entry system, you will have the ability to unlock, lock, open trunk, activate horn/panic and remotely start your engine from anywhere over the internet*.
• Direct Connect (over Bluetooth®) - further enhances the Keyfob feature by allowing you to pair your smartphone with the module in your car so that you can use Bluetooth® to perform all Keyfob commands when close to your vehicle. This will enable you to unlock your doors even if you are out of cellular coverage. The app will automatically switch between Bluetooth® and network links as needed.
• Health - allows you to automatically assess your vehicle’s performance - like why your check engine light is on – and have trouble codes translated into useful descriptions that should help you make better repair decisions. You can also clear the trouble codes in your vehicle.
• Account and Module Management – allows you to add and remove Delphi Connect modules from your account so you can access all your vehicles from one account.
*Compatible vehicles, equipment, and browsers only. See support link below.
Go to connectedcar.delphi.com/fitment to check your vehicle’s compatibility.
Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your custom StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Emulates phone browser and displays location on Google Maps instead of WEB page. Long press on the location passes coordinates to Google Maps/Navigation. Before buying make sure that official Verizon service works for you at https://familylocator.vzw.com
Trial version allows only 5 locates.
Verizon Wireless and MEDL Mobile are proud to bring you the HopeLine app.
HopeLine from Verizon puts the nation’s most reliable network to work in the community by turning no-longer used cell phones into support for domestic violence victims and survivors.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TOUCHES ALL OF US
It affects nearly 1 in 4 women, 1 in 9 men, and more than 3 million children. With the HopeLine app, you can join HopeLine in the mission to end domestic violence from virtually any location. This app provides you with all the tools and materials you’ll need to take action against abuse and start making a difference today.
TAKE ACTION AGAINST ABUSE
Learn how to donate your old phones by mail, and locate HopeLine donation centers in your area.
Instantly access a wealth of nationwide domestic violence resources, and learn about the inspiring history of HopeLine. Read up on the latest HopeLine success stories, or move others by sharing your own – all from inside the app.
The HopeLine app also comes with step-by-step instructions for how to host your own phone drive, and even provides a list of the materials you’ll need.
Most importantly, the HopeLine app features an emergency call button that connects you to the National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV).
When domestic violence happens, the worst thing you can do is not talk. Join our mission to end domestic violence and make a difference today.
More from developer
- MY ACCOUNT & SERVICES – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – check point balances, track recent activity, redeem, gift others and learn how to capture more awards.
- ENTERTAINMENT – Turn your device into a remote control, set your DVR, check TV listings, participate in Watch and Play social TV events to get My Rewards+ points.
- SUPPORT – Type or speak your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- SHOP – Upgrade or change your services, add premium channels and more.
- MY WIFI INFO – Your home network wireless settings right on your home screen make it easy to connect new devices in a snap.
Verizon Online Backup and Sharing lets you easily view, manage and share your files with anyone using your Android device. Also, set the photo sync feature to automatically upload photos and videos you take with your device directly to your secure Verizon Online Backup and Sharing account.
Now there’s an app that lets you check in on your home anytime from virtually anywhere: Verizon Home Monitoring and Control. Use your compatible smartphone to see what the kids or dog are up to with remote indoor or outdoor cameras, lock or unlock doors and turn lights on or off; raise or lower your home’s thermostat, do it all from the palm of your hand.
You’ve already got a smartphone why not also get a smart home. Verizon Home Monitoring and Control service subscription lets you stay connected to your home from virtually anywhere through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
With indoor and outdoor cameras you can
- Make sure the kids got home safely from school.
- Check up on the pets.
- See who’s coming and going or if the storm did any damage in the backyard.
Lots of devices to choose from to customize your Home Monitoring and Control service
- Sensors for doors and windows can be configured to send a notification to your smartphone when opened
- Lights can be switched on and off remotely
- Door locks allow you to let in friends and family when keys are forgotten
- Thermostats that let you control the temperature and help lower energy costs
Your devices work together so a light can turn on when the door is opened and the camera records the activity. See all that your smartphone can do with the Verizon Home Control App.
* Home Monitoring and Control Service is provided by Verizon Online LLC. Licensed in NY # 12000302262 by NY State Department of State. VA DJCS #11-6657.
NOTE: If you have a device running Android 4.2 or newer and you are having trouble logging in to DVR, please make sure you update upgrade *ALL* Verizon apps (My FiOS, FiOS Mobile Remote, FiOS Digital Voice, Media Manager and Home Control) in order to ensure that your username/password is saved properly.