Are you a frequent traveler? Have more than one home and travel frequently between
them? Are you tracking your tax residency status?
The U.S. tax code is over 50,000 pages long. With TaxDay, you’ll be able to easily
monitor your travel against every US state residency tax code automatically using the
location tracking feature in your smart phone . Make filing a breeze with quick reporting
and get better prepared for audits with TaxDay.
TaxDay is the perfect tool to help people with multi-state residency and frequent
interstate business travelers plan and accurately track taxable days. It runs silently in
the background, using your phone’s GPS and a comprehensive database of state-by-
state tax rules to securely track travel. Smart notifications and an intuitive reporting
interface make it easy to manage records and generate an accurate, complete report in
case of audits.
Key features include:
• At-a- glance travel summary: A “just the facts” snapshot of your travel and taxable days
in any jurisdiction is at your fingertips.
• Receipt management: Attach receipts to your travel records for thorough record-
keeping and to document your travel.
• Threshold notifications and alerts: Never risk losing track of how many days you’ve
spent in a particular jurisdiction. TaxDay warns you when you’re close to triggering tax
day thresholds and becoming a potential resident.
•Travel record export: Easily generate a detailed report to share with your accountant or
• Multi-device tracking if you are lucky and have someone who helps you keep track of
your taxable travel!
Getting started is easy!
• All new TaxDay members enjoy a risk-free 90-day trial to start.
• After your trial, you can decide if you’d like to subscribe to TaxDay for $9.99 per
month, billed to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
• There’s no commitment—cancel anytime.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the
end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by
going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a