Seventh-generation Texas child support calculator.
New feature: Displays monthly net resources for easy insertion into child support findings.
Calculates child support payable in Texas. No more than six inputs required:
* Whether self-employed
* Gross income (minimum wage option)
* Number of children
* Cost of health insurance for children
* Number of other children supporting
* In some cases, mandatory retirement contributions
Select from five pay periods for gross income - annually, monthly, twice per month, every two weeks or weekly.
Displays child support payable monthly, bi-monthly, every two weeks and weekly.
Includes minimum wage button for quick calculation.
* Created by Texas board-certified family law attorney
* Support by Texas board-certified family law attorney
* Includes explanations and instructions for use
* Includes references
* One of a family of legal apps - search for VernerLegal
Child support changes every year - this version for use in 2016 only.