L'applicazione 2Spaghi ti permette di conoscere i ristoranti intorno a te o nelle città di tuo interesse, prenotare i ristoranti online, scrivere recensioni per condividere la tua esperienza personale e fotografare i piatti più belli e gustosi che hai assaporato nel tuo ristorante preferito.
2Spaghi ti permette di scoprire nuovi ristoranti e pizzerie, agriturismi, pub, osterie, trattorie e posti nuovi in cui mangiare, puoi effettuare ricerche in base alla tua posizione o ad un indirizzo specifico, visualizzare commenti, voti e foto lasciati dagli utenti che hanno visitato il ristorante prima di te.
2Spaghi invita tutti gli utenti ad avere un ruolo attivo nella grande community di buon gustai, segnalando posti nuovi in cui mangiare e divertirsi, ristoranti appena aperti da commentare e recensire, e aggiungere una bella foto che spesso vale più di 1000 parole! :-)
Entra nella Community sui ristoranti più grande d'Italia, trova e condividi i tuoi ristoranti preferiti!!
Visita il sito www.2spaghi.it e scopri le offerte dei ristoranti, i coupon e gli sconti che i ristoranti offrono a tutti gli utenti del sito.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/2Spaghi/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/2Spaghi/
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+2spaghi/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/2spaghi/
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/2spaghi/
Finally, agriturismo.it offers you thousands of farmhouses that have been selected and reviewed by their guests.
You can contact the agriturisms that interest you directly by phone or email.
- Search on the map
- Search based on city
- Contact directly (telephone or email)
- See photographs, prices and complete description
- Comment and read other users' reviews
Agriturismo La Giuncola Alberese Grosseto
La Famiglia Nocentini/Maccherini, da quasi un secolo, vive e produce in questa splendida parte di Maremma.
Da sempre strettamente legata alla tradizione contadina ed imprenditoriale di questa terra, cominciarono la produzione di cereali nei primi anni ’40, a cui poi si aggiunse la cura ed allevamento delle famose Chianine.
Il casale al centro del loro mondo è di metà ’800, con un’architettura che si sposa armoniosamente con il territorio circostante insieme agli annessi costruiti nel tempo che sembrano parte del paesaggio naturale.
E’ stato di proprietà di Leopoldo di Lorena e scelto come sede logistica per la bonifica della Maremma.
…E IL SUO NUOVO PRESENTE CON RADICI LONTANE
La coltivazione di frutta e ortaggi ha adesso lasciato il passo ai cereali che riempiono la terra di colori suggestivi in ogni stagione dell’anno.
La famiglia era spesso oggetto di visite di amici e parenti che spesso si protraevano per lunghi salutari periodi.
Per questo la nuova generazione ha compreso che il patrimonio naturale e di pace della famiglia poteva essere condiviso con chiunque fosse in grado di respirare la vera magia del Parco Naturale dell’Uccellina.
Quindi i progetti, quindi i lavori, quindi la nascita di un sogno immerso nel verde di una natura selvaggia e vera.
Adesso gli ospiti possono godere di due casali ricchi di fascino e tre dépandances divisi in camere con servizi, di un parco verde di oltre 120 ha con piscina e di ampio ristorante dove rivivono le tradizioni culinarie della cucina tipica toscana e Maremmana, in grado di incantare il palato ed il cuore dei buongustai.
Tra gli agriturismi in Maremma, scegli la Giuncola, il bed and breakfast ideale per scoprire la Maremma Toscana.
La Giuncola è anche ristorante per gustare le prelibatezze enogastronomiche toscane e maremmane.
Vermont leads the country with the highest number of farmer's markets, artisan cheesemakers and breweries per capita. It also has the most certified organic farms, maple trees and more local dollars are spent on local food in Vermont than anywhere else in the country.
Whether a visitor to the state or a resident, Vermont Eats will change the way you travel in the Green Mountains—you can eat your way through the state supporting local foods and farms leaving a small footprint as you go. Vermont Eats lets you locate hard-to-find farmer's markets; search for vegetarian, gluten-free, raw and vegan eateries; discover sources for locally grown meats and eggs; pick-your-own organic berries; drink fair-trade coffees and eat fresh-baked breads.
Hard-hit by Hurricane Irene, please support Vermont and its hard-working, conscientious farmers and food producers by spending your tourist dollars in Vermont—you won't regret it.
★ About the Author ★
Dorian Yates' green expertise spans thirty years and her endeavors have been referred to as the "greenest of the green and the purest of the pure" by the Boston Globe, “the creme de la natural” by the New York Times, and have won her Treehugger's Best of Green Award. For fifteen years she has written and published information guides, and for the last five years has “put the green into traveling” with her award-winning Green Earth Guide travel series and Essential Green Travel Apps. Dorian has lived in New York City, London, Vermont, Switzerland, Spain, and traveled in the United States, Europe, Canada and Egypt. Passionate about olive oil, elephants and the planet, she has called Vermont home for over thirty years.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you do:
You can organise your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use offline or online maps
You will find what you need in the Search section
You can discover what is around you
You can choose one of our suggested tour
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos
You can share with your friends your favorites
The guide contains:
• 60 routes throughout Lombardy. Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map
• 642 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities
• 290 places to eat from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, price , credit cards accepted, animals allowed
• 205 places to stay:hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, campingsite, farmholidays with our reviews, rating , opening period , extimated cost , credit cards accepted,parking
• 354 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 227 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Rome. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children and the best events.
Places and addresses of this Guide (with the exception of those with different label) were selected from the Publisher and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be in charge for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
# Voted Best Travel App in India at Mobby's Awards #
FREE download and get:
1) Compare air fares across leading airline websites and travel portals and find cheapest airline tickets
2) Find best hotel prices and deals. Book 24,000+ hotels in India and 350,000+ hotels globally
3) Call hotels for free and talk and book directly on the phone with hotels
4) Millions of travel & hotels reviews with photos, maps and phone numbers
5) Find lowest rates for flights and hotels across 100+ travel websites
6) Plan your trip & see over 100,000+ sightseeing destinations travel guides, places to visit and things to do
7) Share travel photos, write reviews and rate hotels and monuments
8) See hotel photos, amenity information, room rates & availability
9) Browse thousands of restaurants, dhabas & street food joints in India
10) See aggregate ratings from 100s of hotel review websites in the world.
11) Now with packages too !
With its awesome design, ixigo lets you search & compare lowest hotel rates, cheapest flight ticket fares, destination travel guides, places to visit, things to do, restaurants, trains, buses and much more, all for free, only with ixigo!
- Searches all leading travel websites, airlines, hotel chains in India and across the world
- Book conveniently on the website of your choice
- Also search for trains & buses in India
- Hotels coverage across 1-star to 5-star properties, bed and breakfast, hostels, homestays, inns, lodges, cottages, luxury hotels, budget hotels, dharamshalas and resorts.
- Call hotels for free
- Flight ticket and Flight status across the world.
- Track flight delays, changes and cancellations
- Get restaurant information in 500+ cities in India.
**Please Note** For any problems and feature requests, please use the “feedback” functionality inside the app.
Non ti resta che far la valigia. Al resto ci pensa l'applicazione di Agriturismo.com
What can you do:
You can find among the Touring selected address what you need
You can discover where sleeping and eating out around you
You can choose one of our awarded places to eat or to stay
You can build up and save your guide with your notes, photos and your bookmarks
You can share with your friends your favorites
You can send to the publisher your comments
The guide contains:
1938 farm holidays selected from our experts: with our reviews, rating, opening period, extimated cost, credit cards accepted, swimming pool, parking area
Places and addresses of this Guide were selected from the Publisher (with the exception of those with a different label) and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving. The Publisher anyway will not be responsable for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
Tuscany, Umbria, Marche, Lazio - About 3000 fantastics proposals with a rich photo gallery, offers , information and prices.
Download now for free your perfect App for your perfect holiday in the country side in Italy!
Free tourist guides of the best Italian cities. A smart guide to travel Italy after EXPO 2015 Milano.
Information about what to see, where to eat (typical food), nightlife, shopping and trips in the neighborhoods.
Available in the app:
- Milan city guide (EXPO 2015 Edition)
- Genoa city guide (EXPO 2015 Edition)
- Pisa city guide
- Lucca city guide
- Florence city guide
- Vicenza city guide
- Parma city guide (EXPO 2015 Edition)
- Padua city guide
- Verona city guide
- Bari city guide
- Perugia city guide
- Lecce city guide
- Siena city guide
- Venice city guide (EXPO 2015 Edition)
- Turin city guide (EXPO 2015 Edition)
- Palermo city guide
- Arezzo city guide
- Trieste city guide
- Mantova city guide
- Treviso city guide
- Savona city guide
- Pistoia city guide
And more destinations for daily trips nearby (e.g.: Alberobello, Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Pompei, Capri, Castellana Grotte, Monopoli, Valle d'Itria, Trani, Molfetta, Castel del Monte, Ostuni, Polignano a Mare ...).
The app covers the majority of the italian regions like: Veneto, Sicily, Lombardy, Tuscany, Apulia...
The best app for city sightseeing Italy. A nice tripadvisor alternative!
Including practical information, maps, telephone numbers, and much more!
- Milan guide
- Genoa guide
- Pisa guide
- Lucca guide
- Florence guide
- Vicenza guide
- Parma guide
- Padua guide
- Verona guide
- Bari guide
- Perugia guide
- Lecce guide
- Siena guide
- Venice guide
- Turin guide
- Palermo guide
- Arezzo guide
- Trieste guide
- Mantova guide
- Treviso guide
- Savona guide
- Pistoia guide
Book your holiday quick and easy!
With all the latest destinations in the palm of your hand, you can choose from a range of affordable offers. TravelBird will help you find your place under the sun – whether it is a weekend getaway, a trip to a relaxing wellness center or an all-inclusive holiday.
With the TravelBird app you’ll have 24-hour access to a wealth of travel destinations nationwide and abroad. Booking is fast and easy! You’ll be discovering your new favorite city or lazing on a beach before you know it!
- Daily travel offers
- A variety of inspirational holiday choices
- Instant insight into the cheapest deals
- Direct overview of available dates
- Booking your holiday on the fly
- Always having your bookings at hand
- Getting in touch with us within seconds, we’re here when you need us!
TravelBird Web Site TravelBird - Find the best holiday deals on cheap hotels, seaside resorts, spa retreats and amusement parks.
A detailed and practical travel guide, constantly updated, that can be used in different ways:
- to discover the places of interest and the sites to visit near you, if you are in Val di Fassa;
- to find the best accommodation facilities and know of the outdoor activities on offer, if you are planning your next holiday in our valley.
DISCOVER THE AREA: if you are in Val di Fassa, the mobile app will recognize your position and will point out the places of interest closest to you, just like having a personal tour-guide at your service. You won’t miss out on any of the best things to see, taste and experience in Val di Fassa, with the added convenience of being able to lay back and let yourself be guided in the discovery of one of the most beautiful valleys of the Dolomites.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- unmissable natural attractions and renowned peaks of the Dolomites, like the Pordoi, the Sella, the Sassolungo, the Catinaccio and the Marmolada;
- monuments and museums, brimming with history, including the Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa;
- skiing areas and snowparks;
- the list of the summer/winter activities and sports;
- playgrounds, kindergarten for your children or adventure parks for you and your friends;
- the best places to eat and the best accommodation facilities available near you, the alpine refuges, the local mountain dairies, farmhouse-inns and typical restaurants in the villages of the valley;
- most interesting wine and food events, exhibitions, shows, initiatives for families and other cultural events happening in Val di Fassa.
PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY: if you want to book your holidays in the mountain and you are looking for a hotel, a campsite or an apartment in Val di Fassa, the app will give you all the information you need on the best tourist facilities as well as countless other suggestions to help you plan your holiday.
If you like to ski, the app will show you pictures, videos and other useful information on the ski slopes and lifts in Val di Fassa, one of the best-equipped alpine ski resort in Trentino and in the Dolomiti Superski district. If, instead, you prefer trekking you will find all you need to know on the itineraries best-suited to you: the more demanding trails if you are a mountain-climbing enthusiast, or easier walks immersed in nature for those who are travelling with their families and are looking for something more leisurely.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITIES: you can receive tips and ideas to truly experience the Val di Fassa, to enjoy your stay to the fullest, making your dream vacation a reality: trekking, mountain-biking, climbing, freeride skiing, ski-mountaineering, snowboarding and snowshoe excursions are only a few of the activities that can be planned, creating your ideal holiday both in summer and in winter.
SHARE SPLENDID MULTIMEDIA FILES: you will have at your fingertips so many magnificent pictures with breathtaking views of the Val di Fassa as well as video footage of the most fascinating sites of this valley. No end of high quality multimedia files to share with your friends.
CARRY THE VAL DI FASSA IN YOUR POCKET: all information is constantly dynamically updated via internet so that you will always have the most up-to-date information on the weather conditions and on what is happening in and around Canazei, Campitello di Fassa, Mazzin, Vigo, Pozza di Fassa, Soraga and Moena. In addition, the app is also accessible offline: you won’t need to worry about having a constant internet connection to make the most of all that the Val di Fassa and Trentino have to offer.
DOWNLOAD now for free the official and the most comprehensive app for your visit to the Val di Fassa, or choose one of the specific guides to the other tourist areas of Trentino!
With this Campercontact-app (trial) you can quickly find a motorhome parking place, motorhome-friendly campsite or service centre. You have access* to the largest database in Europe with motorhome sites in 38 countries (mainly Europe). Extensive search and filter options help you find the correct site in the vicinity of your current location or in the area in which you would like to stay. Amongst other things, you can select by country, region, type of site or price. You can also search using the map. Detailed information, such as address, GPS coordinates, price, rating, maximum number of places, facilities and photographs are included for each motorhome site. The app can also be used offline* so that you don't have to pay any unnecessary data charges.
This app contains:
• detailed information about motorhome sites such as motorhome parking places, service centres and motorhome-friendly campsites;
• personal filters that make it easier to search;
• your opinion counts: add motorhome sites, photographs and ratings;
• mark the location where you parked your motorhome;
• determine the route to motorhome sites using the navigation software on your smartphone or tablet.
In short: The app for every motorhome owner. For more information about this app visit www.campercontact.com/app
* The free app contains some of the database. You can gain access to the full database, data-updates for 1 year and the offline maps, when you purchase the app.