Features of Triposo’s guide to Glasgow:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* Top Nightspots in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Best Shopping Destinations (7 sights)
* Glaswegian Museums (10 sights)
* Specialty Shops (8 sights)
* Popular Art Galleries (10 sights)
* Landmarks Of Glasgow (12 sights)
* Other Landmarks in Glasgow (8 sights)
* Family Fun in Glasgow (12 sights)
* Famous Architecture (10 sights)
* Daily Life in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Sauchiehall Street (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Now with a referendum on an independent Scotland coming up this year now included an Independence? Button. And including all the functions of the old paid for app.
Buy this Guided Tour and you can use it again and again if you plan to visit the House more than once - or just buy it to have a 'virtual' tour wherever you happen to be in the world. The App will be continually updated with new exhibitions and changes in the collection.
The ‘Full Tour’ contains over 40 guided steps around the various Rooms that make up the House, each covering several exhibits.
If you want to explore the House at your leisure, then the 'Explore' option is for you - like an interactive guidebook, you will be fascinated by the additional information on the Rooms, the exhibits and the artists who created them.
Whether you choose to visit the Traquair House or download the App for personal use, you can be assured that you are supporting the work of the family in the upkeep of the house as a percentage of every sale made goes directly to them.
Keep up to date with the latest exhibits at Traquair through the What's On section
- Dashboard summary for uptime & response times
- View overall downtime
- Compare total number of outages
- Custom date ranges
- Start/Stop monitors
- Review basic monitor settings
- Free website monitoring account available
To use the MonitorHub app you need to have a MonitorHub account. You can register for a free uptime & performance monitoring account at http://www.monitorhub.com
In this version, all of the functions of the full version are available but the number of Exhibits, Galleries and Tour Steps are limited.
Buy the full version of this Guided Tour and you can use it again and again if you plan to visit the Museum more than once - or just buy it to have a 'virtual' tour wherever you happen to be in the world. The App will be continually updated with new exhibitions and changes in the collection.
In this version, the Tour contains the first few steps from the ‘Full Tour’ (in the paid app) which contains over 50 guided steps around the various Galleries that make up the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, each covering several exhibits - while the ‘Highlights’ tour contains seventeen steps showcasing the ‘must see’ exhibits.
If you want to explore the Gallery at your leisure, then the 'Explore' option is for you - like an interactive guidebook, you will be fascinated by the additional information on the Galleries, the exhibits and the artists who created them.
Whether you choose to visit the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum or download the App for personal use, you can be assured that you are supporting the work of Glasgow Museums as a percentage of every sale made goes directly to them.