We’ve got you covered under ANY internet condition, without sacrificing call quality!
1. Strong Wi-Fi or data connection: Make direct calls by selecting “CALL – Internet”, directly from DynaSky S Talk Dialer
2. Weak internet signal: choose Global Callback and enter two phone numbers, where you’d like DynaSky to call you back, and the number you want to call, then our system will call you back via traditional phone network and connect you with the other party.
3. No internet signals? Use the local access calling method. (Currently available in U.S. 48 States only)
- Select phone numbers directly from your phone’s native phonebook
- No access numbers, No PIN dialing
- Set up “EasyCall” to make local access calls directly from your phone’s native dialer, without opening the S Talk App (available in the U.S. 48 states only). Preset filters by phone number prefix.
- In-app self-service Help hints
- Add credit to your prepaid account by transferring card balance from another DynaSky phone card purchased from our retailers while extending the account’s expiration date or your recharge account for additional 6 months
- System will prompt user the remaining minutes on the account for each call
- Global Coverage: Save 90% on international roaming costs!
* DynaSky S Talk is not responsible for the cost of international calls made from the Android dialer or other applications. Therefore, if you don’t see the DynaSky S Talk header on your keypad or don’t hear DynaSky voice prompt when making international calls, then you know that the DynaSky S Talk app is NOT being used, and the call will be handled by your mobile operator at your expense.
* To add credit to your account, the transfer “From” PIN or card must be the SAME card type as the “Transfer To” card. The new card or PIN number must be:
- Valid PIN, and not expired
- Should not be “in-use” during the balance transfer process