The Salvation Army Melbourne Project 614 is a team of people, based in the City of Melbourne, who work passionately with those who live on the fringes of society.
We work with people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, those suffering from serious mental health issues, people affected by a range of addiction issues and people who are suffering from social poverty.
The Salvation Army Melbourne Project 614 provides support by supplying meals, clothing and counselling but also work with clients to help create pathways out of their current state of marginalisation. These pathways include training, volunteering, employment and accommodation options.
What you can do in the app:
• Explore information with the “I need help with…” tool.
• Easily connect with the services & support you need.
• Stay connected with the latest events, with one-click add to calendar functionality.
• Check out our latest videos.
• Scroll through photos in the photo gallery.
• Get directions to events—you will never get lost finding your way again!
• Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
• Add available services and content to your favourites so you can revisit it at a later date.
• Share content via email or social media.
• Receive push notifications.