VesselVanguard is a cloud-based application that provides clarity to boat-owners, operators, and fleet managers seeking knowledge of required maintenance and inspection events with seamless assignment to selected service providers.
VesselVanguard provides task summaries based on elapsed days of use, recorded, equipment hours, and algorithms, supported by human beings to automatically inform boat owners, captains, operators, and fleet managers of upcoming or overdue maintenance and inspection requirements.
Together we turn Best Guess, into Best Practice.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS & SUPPORT THAT KEEPS IT SIMPLE
Boat Profile Basics:
• Your time is valuable! Each boat profile is set-up by VesselVanguard staff
• Master Equipment List, Manuals, and Warranties organized by group
• Equipment details include model ID, serial number, task descriptions.
• Task intervals may be modified for optimum practicality
• Notifications can be hibernated for off-season periods and down-time
• Drag and Drop Scheduler provides easy oversight of resources and timing
• Maintenance history & reports filtered by time, contractor, equipment group
• Warranty Module presents terms and expiration dates
• Owner resources: stores & inventories, ship’s log, preferences
• Document repository for boat registrations, insurance, marina agreements and more. Renewal dates included in task alerts.
• (Optional) Telematics data integrated within the boat profile
• Automated task alerts triggered by nearness to maintenance & inspection intervals delivered to owner, and authorized parties.
• Service assignments to chosen contractors executed in seconds
• Completions recalibrate to next-up programmed intervals
• Task details include page references to manuals + needed parts
• Owner defined tasks easily created for inclusion to automated task alert system. i.e. clean & wax, bottom cleaning & painting, et al
• Recall notices and service bulletins
• Customer support desk
• All browser types supported