Veta is an endeavor to rid Sri Lanka of the Dengue epidemic, which impacts thousands of people across the island. Veta provides a simple yet effective way to report and discover such incidents, with the hope that increasing alertness will mobilize individuals and communities to take preventive action against breeding habitats.
Veta offers a host of great features such as:
- Neighborhood Feed: Share information about dengue breeding sites, personal stories of dengue's impact, etc.
- Frequented Locations: Set locations that are used by you and your family. Veta will constantly monitor them for you.
- Protection Zone: Receive alerts when Veta’s community of users submit any case reports within your zone.
- On the Go: Always be vigilant. Search any new areas you visit for the historic summary of Dengue case reports by users living in the area.
- Submit Reports: Be responsible to keep your community alert. Report an incident, and you could save a life.
So join us and start exploring! It will take you less than a minute.