Veturilo is a FREE app for Fleet Management or simple Vehicle Management (No Ads).
Let your fleet speak to you; manage and monitor your fleet of vehicles with multiple benefits:
- Log your fleet's trips, per vehicle
- Track your vehicles' current location
- Monitor current fuel levels, battery voltage and coolant temperature for each vehicle
- Manage your drivers and log driving behaviors, to optimize performance, delivery and service, increase productivity and improve fleet safety
- Get timely notifications regarding any malfunction or driving event available through your vehicle’s sensors and save time and money on maintenance
- Mark any trip as a business trip, to send to your accountant for deductible expenses
EASY TO IMPLEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT
Veturilo is a vehicle fleet management and tracking service. Implementation is really simple. You can do it within a few minutes, with the use of a Veturilo device that plugs into the OBD II port of your vehicle.
NOTE: You need to purchase a Veturilo device and a subscription plan with our service, to fully benefit from our platform. You can do it directly from our app!
Find out more at https://www.veturilo.io
IS IT FOR ME?
The Veturilo Fleet Management system is compatible with most passenger and light-duty vehicles manufactured for the US market, after 1996.
If you own a small to medium sized fleet, then this is for you. For example, you can track your fleet of:
- service vans
- delivery trucks
- rental cars
- school buses
NOTE: You can also use Veturilo for personal use. For example, if you are a parent who would like to keep an eye on how and where your teenager drives, then this is for you, as well.
Veturilo includes fleet management and vehicle management features, such as:
- Dashboard vehicle status – View fuel levels, battery voltage, coolant temperature, vehicle current location/address on map with GPS tracking, and your own distance from your vehicles
- Vehicle fleet status – View your vehicle fleet on the map
- Push notification on alerts – Receive push notifications on alerts, when they occur
- Trip log – View dates/times, addresses, distance, fuel consumption, as well as driving statistics
- Trip log report - Mark any trip as business trip. This makes sending out your report for deductible expenses, a breeze
- Trip replay – Replay a trip, displaying events as they occurred during the trip
- Driving behavior statistics – View driving statistics for specific trips, to optimize driving style, delivery time and fuel consumption
- Alerts – View idling, speeding, RPM, sharp turns, hard breaking, fast acceleration, Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) warnings, and towing events
NEED A DEMO?
Download the app and take a FREE demo tour to see most of the features in action. You can easily make your purchase once you’ve decided, through the app.