Thinking of attending Stony Brook University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks and will allow you to easily find your way around campus. As you approach buildings the application will automatically play audio for these locations.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your phone
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events—Never miss another important event
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
The Nicholls State University Colonel Card Office is located in the Student Union. Office hours are:
Monday –Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your Campus Card account.
Account balance: Check the current account balance on your campus card funds.
Lost / Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates or reactivates your card immediately.
Locations: Find locations that accept your campus card as payment."
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
• Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your Hornet Bucks account
• Account Balance: Check your current Hornet Bucks balance and view past transactions
• Lost/Stolen card: Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately
The Sac State OneCard office is located in the Student Financial Services Center in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
Questions? Call (916) 278-7878