Thinking of attending Stony Brook University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks and will allow you to easily find your way around campus. As you approach buildings the application will automatically play audio for these locations.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
More from developer
Dining Dollars are part of the resident Dining Dollar Plan, which is included as part of the student's Housing contract.
Triton Cash is a pre-paid spending account that can be opened by students, staff, or faculty at UC San Diego. Use it as an easy and convenient alternative to cash, and save 10% on every purchase made at any of the HDH Dining locations.
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your Campus Card account.
Account balance: Check the current account balance on your campus card funds.
Lost / Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates or reactivates your card immediately.
Locations: Find locations that accept your campus card as payment."
It is “The Way to Pay” on and off campus.
Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your BuffCASH account.
Account balance: Check your current account balances on your Buff Card
Lost/Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately.
The Shepherd University Rambler Card Office is located in the Student Center. Office hours are M, W, R, F from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and T from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.