This app is actively developed by an FX TD (Visual Effects Technical Director), aiming to allow fast and no-brainer preparing 360° images for producing HDRI images efficiently with Theta S/SC/V. Images taken need to be exported to another app or on computer to merge them into the .hdr or the .exr file. There are lots of options to do that, it is suggested to use Photomatrix, PT Gui, Photoshop or Lightroom with plugin.
1. Automatically Shooting Multiple 360° Images For HDRI.
2. Shoot Backplates with phone camera, and organize files efficiently
3. Automatically calculate exposure settings, allowing to cover wide EV range (this app is now capable shooting up to ± 9.0 EV range). This means you will not need to struggle with ISO or Shutter Speed Setting anymore with this app.
4. Automatically Download Images just shot or afterwards with file name changed to be meaningful.
5. Comprehensive logging functions to allow TD working without pressure on set. Allowing Show thumbnails, comments, image file inspection etc.
6. Comprehensive tutorial included.
7. Connection, Theta Battery and Capacity Indicator.
1.This app requires you upgrade Theta S to at least firmware version 1.82, by the RICOH provided app here https://theta360.com/en/support/download/firmware/s/. A tutorial on how to upgrade is here https://theta360.com/en/support/manual/s/content/pc/pc_09.html
2. This app is also working with Theta SC and NEW Theta V, it actually performing better on Theta V, since it has wider EV range on shutter speed setting.
Last Edit, 2018-12-29, By Jianming Guo