Pop-Circle is a fun and exciting game for all. It offers a simple task to pop out a bigger circle with the minimum number of smaller dots; where each level number denotes the minimum number of dots for that level.
But it may not be as trivial as it appears!
* 10 levels (3 to 12), each with a different size of dots available to pop-out the bigger circle.
* The level number signifies the minimum of dots to strive for. So for example at Level 3, player should aim to cover the bigger circle with 3 dots.
* Upto 2 bonus dots are available at each level.
* Player can move the latest dot placed by the player by dragging its cross-hair kind-a circle.
* Menu options provide to undo the last dot or remove all the dots placed for the current game.
Hope you have great success in this game. Best of luck!
Also, I will like to thank the numerous questions asked, most of them answered, tutorials shared, and mathematical works explained on the web; that helped me to develop this game.