> Up to four controllers at a time
> Nunchuck and classic controller compatible
> Easily create, edit, and switch between profiles for different apps
This app is not compatible with devices that use Samsung's Touchwiz UI on Android versions < 3.0 and on HTC devices that use Sense UI. The only way to fix this is by flashing a custom rom such as Cyanogen.
Also not compatible with the Galaxy Nexus!
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
- turn bluetooth on
- start the searching procedure
- put your bluetooth device in discovery mode
- press the address that appears to copy it to clipboard
- paste the address somewhere else by holding any text area with your finger and selecting Paste
This app displays all addresses of devices discovered by Android as well as all addresses mentioned in system logs.
Addresses displayed might not be from your device or from a bluetooth device at all. Your android device might not report addresses of uncompatible bluetooth devices so they might not show up at all.
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Also compatible with Global Cache IR blasters
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
An alternative remote control application for MultiWii based multi-copters.
Requires a multicopter based on MultiWii with a Bluetooth module connected in the serial port.
You must activate the #BTSERIAL flag on MultiWii code.
Control your touch or non touch games or applications with most keyboard, joysticks, gamepad or your phone or tablet buttons.
Use many different wireless BT controllers to play your games.Support BT and USB connected including Moga, Nyko, Wiimotes, Wamo, IPega and others.
Simulate a playstation controller on games that have PS3 controller support.
Very low latency. The application can be tuned so, on most situations, ther is no lag. Very high app compatibility.
Remap the functions of any key, button, mouse...
Simulation of Sixaxis gamepad, Xbox and others.
Use you touchscreen as virtual buttons and pad. They can be converted to mouse, analog sticks, screen touches on different positions... * Root required *
Map to remote device. Use keyboard, mouse, joysticks, wiimotes connected from one android device in another android device using WIFI or any other network connection.
Map to remote Linux/Windows/Mac. Use Android to send mouse or key commands to your PC. Instructions on the WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Usage#Server_.28Pc.2FMac.29
Virtual touch/mouse hybrid (virtual pointer). Specially useful with TV sticks to navigate menus of games/apps without mouse support. * Root required *
Convert your keyboard or joystick to a mouse. Convert mouse to stick or touch device...
Use accelerometer as air mouse or driving wheel.
Use webcam or phone camera to control a virtual joystick or mouse.
Supports several connected gamepad/keyboards at a time.
More than 20 different kinds of operation modes per button or stick.
Create profiles for your games/apps. The profiles can be automatically applied when the games load. Share profiles universally. Contact me for issues/defails.
Simple, intutitive and well Holo integrated UI.
An IME that can be controlled with gamepads is included. In your device is rooted you dont need to use it
You can combine the application with other IME.
WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page
This app works much better if you have a kernel with uinput module. Without uinput it is convenient to have the provided IME running. The game compatibility is lower as well.
This application does NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Nevertheless many of the most interesting functions need root. This is essential for touch screen, joystick or mouse simulation and can not be attained in another way..
Could you help with translations? Please contact me!
Wiimotes do not work on Android 4.2 due to OS incompatibilities.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller (e.g. GTA, Dead Trigger, Shadow Gun, GameKeyboard).
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, without rooting the only solution is waiting for a Firmware updated.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
- Nexus 7 2012/2013
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- LG G2/G3
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Motorola XOOM
- Minix Neo X5
- (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
- HTC One M7/M8 (non-Google Edition)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
- Moto G (non-Google Edition)
- Moto X
This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***
If your device is not compatible or have other problem please contact developer at email@example.com
- simple and easy to use
- edit touch points over captured screen or directly over games screen
- emulate up to 5 simultaneous touch points
- pan camera with mouse, map mouse buttons, and hide mouse cursor
- save game profiles and exchange with other users
- work with any input devices support by OS (e.g. Xperia Play Touchpad, USB XBox 360 Controller), Bluez-IME (e.g. Wiimote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, iPega), or "system mode" of connecting tools like Sixaxis Controller (PS3) and Moga Universal Driver
- work with devices which have no physical touchscreen
This app turns your device into a Magnifying Glass by using camera zoom, auto-focus and LED flash.
When you want to magnify small things and words, [Smart Magnifier] is the answer. Try it out.
It is simple and easy tool to use. Here are main features.
- LED light
- Screen freezing
- Camera zoom & Digital zoom (5x)
- Rotating camera view
(Depending on your device, some of these feature could not supported.)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Light Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** To activate auto-focus feature, please tab anywhere on your screen.
Normally you'd have to look up their number to call them using *67, and then dial it manually, but this application provides a simple interface that lists all of your contacts and allows you to call the desired one with *67.
For carriers that don't support *67, a manual code can be specified in the settings menu. Be sure to double check and make sure that you're using the right code before dialing.
The right to protect your number on outgoing phone calls is yours! Pranking your friends is also easier, as you can select them right from your contacts.
Stop looking like a fool and dialing out the whole number, just download this app and make the *67 calls instantly!
First release, please report all bugs and/or concerns!
Call contacts easily with star 67!
Pause Button will pause any currently running app, no matter what it is. It can then be safely resumed. It's more fun when playing games that lack such an option, but, once again, it can be used on any application on the phone.
The source code is available on GitHub, but the gist of it is that Pause Button makes low level system calls to kill -STOP and kill -CONT to pause and resume the application. This makes it great fun to use in combination with some other power apps like Game Gaurdian.
It's pretty self explanatory, but just in case: Open the application and click start. Once the pause button appears, it can be dragged around to a good position, or pressed to pause the current foreground application.
Please report all errors. Potential problems I might suspect:
- weird stuff on lower android versions (right now supports all the way down to sdk 4)
- some android devices may not have STOP and CONT names properly coded
- it may guess the foreground application incorrectly on some devices
And yes, there is an ad in the small launcher application. If you really can't stand it, compile the source yourself. ;)
Disclaimer: You may find yourself in situations where the Android OS is waiting on a process to return, but it can't because it's paused. In these events you will have to reboot. Be responsible.
Launch the app, select the color, and activate the shade. The color and opacity can be adjusted after the shade has been launched by clicking on the notification.
Swipe to slide the Gummies around. Match two of the same color and level to merge them into one. Keep doing this to try to get a higher number each time! For each new high number you reach, the amount of time is stored and saved under statistics.
Compatible and smooth with ALL Android versions! Please report any bugs, and I will get right on them! The ad can be disabled permanently in the menu.
All navigation data is from Google Maps, all building data is from UMass. This app has no affiliation with either.
Turn on the GPS for best results, but it isn't required. The Google Maps app is also recommended for turn by turn directions, but also not required either.