> Up to four controllers at a time
> Nunchuck and classic controller compatible
> Easily create, edit, and switch between profiles for different apps
This app is not compatible with devices that use Samsung's Touchwiz UI on Android versions < 3.0 and on HTC devices that use Sense UI. The only way to fix this is by flashing a custom rom such as Cyanogen.
Also not compatible with the Galaxy Nexus!
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
* motion alarm: You can use it for baby monitor, security system etc. Compared with other similar apps in the market, our app requires only ONE phone, not TWO! For baby monitor, you can put Wii Remote in the crib and watch TV in another room. The phone will beep when your baby gets up and makes movements. Even in completely dark room, it works well.
* real-time monitor: the app can display Wii Remote movement on the phone in real-time.
* data collector: it generates records when alarm triggered. It can also collect accelerometer and gyroscope sensor data samples from all Wii Remotes. You can mount Wii Remotes on human body or objects to record the movement. System with similar feature can cost you 100x more even with less portability.
With Wii coupled with smart phone, sky is the limit for its applications. If you discover new usage of this app or desire some new features, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to serve.
It works with up to two Wii Motionplus。
1. The machine has its limitations. For critical tasks such as baby monitor, please don't outsource all the responsibilities to the phone.
2. The Android bluetooth function does not support Wii. We have to create our own bluetooth function. Because of that, this app may not be supported by some vendors.
3. This app won't work with Wii Remote without Motionplus option. It only works with genuine products made by Nintendo.
4. The app relies on bluetooth connection. Bluetooth's range is about 30 feet. This app will be unreliable when the range gets larger.
This app can't be used in:
HTC phones with sense UI, Samsung Galaxy phones such as Verizon Charge and at&t infuse.
Because of "rooted" phones, these devices are not excluded from app installation.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
- turn bluetooth on
- start the searching procedure
- put your bluetooth device in discovery mode
- press the address that appears to copy it to clipboard
- paste the address somewhere else by holding any text area with your finger and selecting Paste
This app displays all addresses of devices discovered by Android as well as all addresses mentioned in system logs.
Addresses displayed might not be from your device or from a bluetooth device at all. Your android device might not report addresses of uncompatible bluetooth devices so they might not show up at all.
For an ad-free version of this app, and to support further development, upgrade to the NFC Sniffer Pro.
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
By default, NFC is disabled in most handsets. To use this app, and to use NFC on your device, you must enable NFC in your device settings. If NFC is not enabled on your device, this app displays a message and exits.
This app is no better than the NFC scanner and the RFID tag you are using. Not all phone chips can read all tags. If the phone cannot read the tag, there is nothing the software can do. This app shows whatever NFC contacts the hardware reports to the OS.
Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
* NFC TagInfo does not store data retrieved from tags on persistent memory without explicit user consent.
* NFC TagInfo does not transmit data retrieved from tags across the Internet.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Control your touch or non touch games or applications with most keyboard, joysticks, gamepad or your phone or tablet buttons.
Use many different wireless BT controllers to play your games.Support BT and USB connected including Moga, Nyko, Wiimotes, Wamo, IPega and others.
Simulate a playstation controller on games that have PS3 controller support.
Very low latency. The application can be tuned so, on most situations, ther is no lag. Very high app compatibility.
Remap the functions of any key, button, mouse...
Simulation of Sixaxis gamepad, Xbox and others.
Use you touchscreen as virtual buttons and pad. They can be converted to mouse, analog sticks, screen touches on different positions... * Root required *
Map to remote device. Use keyboard, mouse, joysticks, wiimotes connected from one android device in another android device using WIFI or any other network connection.
Map to remote Linux/Windows/Mac. Use Android to send mouse or key commands to your PC. Instructions on the WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Usage#Server_.28Pc.2FMac.29
Virtual touch/mouse hybrid (virtual pointer). Specially useful with TV sticks to navigate menus of games/apps without mouse support. * Root required *
Convert your keyboard or joystick to a mouse. Convert mouse to stick or touch device...
Use accelerometer as air mouse or driving wheel.
Use webcam or phone camera to control a virtual joystick or mouse.
Supports several connected gamepad/keyboards at a time.
More than 20 different kinds of operation modes per button or stick.
Create profiles for your games/apps. The profiles can be automatically applied when the games load. Share profiles universally. Contact me for issues/defails.
Simple, intutitive and well Holo integrated UI.
An IME that can be controlled with gamepads is included. In your device is rooted you dont need to use it
You can combine the application with other IME.
WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page
This app works much better if you have a kernel with uinput module. Without uinput it is convenient to have the provided IME running. The game compatibility is lower as well.
This application does NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Nevertheless many of the most interesting functions need root. This is essential for touch screen, joystick or mouse simulation and can not be attained in another way..
Could you help with translations? Please contact me!
Wiimotes do not work on Android 4.2 due to OS incompatibilities.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
Normally you'd have to look up their number to call them using *67, and then dial it manually, but this application provides a simple interface that lists all of your contacts and allows you to call the desired one with *67.
For carriers that don't support *67, a manual code can be specified in the settings menu. Be sure to double check and make sure that you're using the right code before dialing.
The right to protect your number on outgoing phone calls is yours! Pranking your friends is also easier, as you can select them right from your contacts.
Stop looking like a fool and dialing out the whole number, just download this app and make the *67 calls instantly!
First release, please report all bugs and/or concerns!
Call contacts easily with star 67!
Pause Button will pause any currently running app, no matter what it is. It can then be safely resumed. It's more fun when playing games that lack such an option, but, once again, it can be used on any application on the phone.
The source code is available on GitHub, but the gist of it is that Pause Button makes low level system calls to kill -STOP and kill -CONT to pause and resume the application. This makes it great fun to use in combination with some other power apps like Game Gaurdian.
It's pretty self explanatory, but just in case: Open the application and click start. Once the pause button appears, it can be dragged around to a good position, or pressed to pause the current foreground application.
Please report all errors. Potential problems I might suspect:
- weird stuff on lower android versions (right now supports all the way down to sdk 4)
- some android devices may not have STOP and CONT names properly coded
- it may guess the foreground application incorrectly on some devices
And yes, there is an ad in the small launcher application. If you really can't stand it, compile the source yourself. ;)
Disclaimer: You may find yourself in situations where the Android OS is waiting on a process to return, but it can't because it's paused. In these events you will have to reboot. Be responsible.
Swipe to slide the Gummies around. Match two of the same color and level to merge them into one. Keep doing this to try to get a higher number each time! For each new high number you reach, the amount of time is stored and saved under statistics.
Compatible and smooth with ALL Android versions! Please report any bugs, and I will get right on them! The ad can be disabled permanently in the menu.
Launch the app, select the color, and activate the shade. The color and opacity can be adjusted after the shade has been launched by clicking on the notification.
All navigation data is from Google Maps, all building data is from UMass. This app has no affiliation with either.
Turn on the GPS for best results, but it isn't required. The Google Maps app is also recommended for turn by turn directions, but also not required either.