Check your unbilled amount, view and manage data usage, view and pay your bills and more.
- View account details (account name, billing address, line status, email address, device contract)
- Get your PUK code to unlock your SIM card
- View your bill info (unbilled amount, total amount due, statement date, credit limit, payment history, subscribe to eBill and download eBills)
- View Mobile Internet usage
- Purchase Mobile Internet passes
- Pay bills via Maxis Pay
- View latest promotions and rewards
To see your account information, you will need a MyMaxis username and password – you can get this easily by signing up at www.maxis.com.my
Always forgetting your sign-in details? Not to worry, our new auto sign-in feature recognizes you automatically when you’re on Maxis network.
The App is free but download charges apply. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges apply.
Get Rewards on the go! Receive reward notifications wherever you are.
• Check your balance & easy top ups
• Check your Internet usage
• Purchase Mobile Internet passes easily
• Daily rewards – free movie passes, merchandise and more!
Mind blowing epic experiences to win:
• VIP concert tickets
• Meet & Greet passes
• Hang out sessions with your favourite personalities & celebrities
• All expenses paid trips to epic events worldwide
Note: Tablet support applies to devices with both GSM+Wifi capabilities.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Introducing myTNB, TNB's first mobile application for customers.
myTNB will allows you to:
- View your monthly electricity bill
- Track status for new supply application anytime and anywhere
- Locate the nearest Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan with ease
- Provide a one stop center to contact our Customer CareLine with just a few clicks
- View Renewable Energy Payment Invoice (Only for RE customers)
- View Power Alert notices
- Appliance Calculator
Let's start today!
Available for Android 2.3.3 up to Android 4.4
This handy utility allows you to manage your Digi Postpaid and Prepaid accounts.
With this app you can even reload your Digi prepaid and Digi prepaid broadband services quickly and securely via data connection or WiFi. Never be caught without credit again!
The latest Digi Rewards and Privileges will also be available at your fingertips whether you are travelling, shopping, eating out or seeking the ultimate health and beauty experience.
• Manage your Digi Postpaid and Prepaid accounts
• Perform prepaid reloads for any Digi Prepaid number
• View your prepaid reload history
• Be informed of the latest Digi Rewards and Privileges
• Prepaid and Postpaid roaming rates
• Mobile Internet Quota Top Up for Postpaid users
• Nationwide Digi Store finder
Maxis IDD Dialer automatically lists out your overseas numbers, tell you the country and rate for the call. It will make sure your call goes through Maxis Value IDD when you press to call.
It's all done automatically, so you can simply dial to your love ones or friends around the world, and save big money for the calls.
The i-Serve "Make It Simple" App provides Mobile Reload, Bill Payment and Bus Ticketing services. With just one app, you can top up your mobile prepaid instantly, pay your bills, and buy bus tickets for routes across Malaysia. Payment via Debit, Creadit, myClear FPX online banking . Fast, easy and secure, it is convenience on the go!
Bill payment services: Maxis Communications Bhd, UNIFI (TM-Unifi), Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd, Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad, DiGi, Astro, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, TM - Streamyx and 1515, Umobile, YTL Communications (YES), P1 COM Sdn Bhd.
This minimalist application checks if your device has root access by tapping just one button.
The goal of this app is to provide a simple method to check if your phone is rooted.
If you have a proper root access, you get a green message with the next words: "Root access is granted".
If you only have su binary installed, you get a green message with this words: "Rooted".
If your device is not rooted, you get a red message.
*The permit network access is only to show a small banner ad*
SEO: Root Checker, Check Root, Root Access, SU Check, SU Checker, Verify Root
This is a great tool for anyone who is interested in rooting an Android device. It provides a helpful root guide, root terminology, frequently asked questions, and everything you need to get you started. This app will not root your device, but it will give you expert knowledge and point you in the right direction.
So you have root access... what next? This app provides the most popular root apps on Google Play. Find the best root apps and see your currently installed apps that can provide root functionality.
With a material design, Root Check is one sexy beast of an app. It is the smartest and fastest "root checker" available. Don't waste your time on outdated apps. This is the real deal; developed by one of the top rated "root" developers on Google Play.
Features for csl account:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (All-in-one Roaming Day Pass subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
A one-stop application that allows you to view your Singtel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
• Avoid bill shock by checking your local and roaming data usage or local outgoing talktime and SMSes wherever you are.
• Enable pay per use data roaming quota under DataRoam Limit to control your roaming data usage.
• Local Data Settings allows you to turn off your local data temporary or permanently to avoid further data usage.
• MobileShare main plan can now view and set data limit to the supplementary lines.
• Choose from a variety of add-ons such as AutoRoam, Caller ID, EasyData Roam and more for your mobile needs.
• Surf the internet, email, tweet upload photos and more when overseas by activating DataRoam Saver Daily plans, up to 7 days prior your trip. Visit www.Singtel.com/dataroam for more details.
• Receive latest breaking news from CNA, SPH and Reuters delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
• View and manage the current add-ons that you have
• Access the Rewards programme to redeem Delights and an exciting array of merchant rewards and birthday promotions
• View your bill summary which shows your outstanding balance, due date and last amount paid if any, even for non-myBill customer. You just need to login to your ONEPASS
• View and save the PDF copy of your monthly Singtel bill for the last six months (only applicable for myBill)
• Access to roaming rates for calls, smses and data easily.
• Learn how to set alerts for roaming data and setup profile and manage Mobile Internet Filter with the friendly user guides.
• Share your experience to help us identify location with coverage issue
If you have difficulty accessing Onepass registration/ password reset page, please use a computer.
Unfortunately, some Android devices are not in spite of root privileges in a position to deal with a swapfile, some manufacturers have this disabled kernel side. To find out if your device is compatible with RAMEXPANDER the program requires root privileges, according the Test button gets her device a large set 100Mb swap file is available, then you have to check in 5 minutes to see whether your device is unstable as the Some phones may be the case, unfortunately, the reason lies in the modules that were compiled without swap support from the manufacturer. Test extensively start their programs, after 5 minutes you get successful returns a message on the screen and can optionally install directly SWAPit Ram Expander, which they can then create up to 2.5 GB of RAM.
Apps to check tracking number from various shipping company such as JNE, TIKI, EMS, Pos Indonesia, dll
If loading too long because the web for checking those tracking number have slow response to our query.
This apps is not affiliated with any shipping company. Name, banner, and other brand is copyright with the respectful owner
** official apps of cekresi.com
When browsing the web quickly bookmark pages for reviewing later on either your phone or desktop. This isn't a fully featured bookmark replacement.
This app is still in development so has many bugs and missing features, but the core of the app works.