The Virtual G-Pad is a revolutionary Interactive Response System app that brings interaction and flexibility to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons without the need for hardware handsets. Using an internet connection, run centrally controlled presentations, surveys, and training sessions with participants responding from web browsers or via the Virtual G-pad app from your Smartphone or tablet device.
Benefits of using the Virtual G-Pad app:
• There is no need for separate hardware such as a handset and receiver – your Smartphone/tablet is the hardware
• Enables students to give responses to questions asked without being physically present during lessons or lectures
• Cost effectively teach new students in any location using the internet
• Educate students by building online tutorials and assist staff internally
• Quickly add and update content
• The functionality of the Virtual G-Pad is easy to learn with a very comprehensive design which offers ease of use
To run presentations with Virtual G-pads, the presenter will need our market leading ClassComm response system software. The software allows the presenter to create and run presentations and surveys whilst getting real time responses from any Virtual G-Pad users logged into the session from any location. Feedback can also be sent to the Virtual G-pad users after each question and on completion. The presenter has powerful summative and formative assessment tools to carry out detailed analysis of the presentation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on obtaining the ClassComm software.
If you already have our hardware response systems, then contact email@example.com for details on enabling the Virtual G-Pad module.