Keeps showing unable to login Even after properly login and showing issues, it shows the pop-up message "can't authenticate" every time when refreshing a project.
It's work This Is the only one client app that actually works.for me, I can update and add comments and create new issue, I cant expect all the feature... But for free its a good 'buy'.
Nice It's all nice with the functionality, but please input some design. It's just too boring.
Not stable My over 1k issues project crashes everytime when opening it
Great app Helps manage my redmine tasks with a simple to use interface.
No wiki support, fugly Projects are in chronological order of creation, not alphabetical. Doesn't even view wikis.
* Supports latest Redmine (3.3.0)
* Projects are sorted by name now
* Fix working on Android 6.0 (Marsmallow)
* UI updated to Holo (that's still old and boring, but not so old, as pre-1.3.0, it was done long time ago but haven't published)
* Redmine 2.1.x-2.2.x support
* "% Done" support
* Now you can sync not only whole project or tracker but one issue only
* Move to SD support
* Reduced size
* Fix crashing on syncing after restart app
Liteweight and convenient application for working with the Redmine service.