• Via operates between 6:30am - 9pm on weekdays.
• Ride anywhere within our service area for the same flat fare: http://ridewithvia.com/#map.
• We currently serve the majority of Manhattan. Stay tuned! We’re quickly expanding our NYC service area.
When you request a ride, our powerful algorithm matches you with a car going your way. We’ll pick you up on your corner in about 5 minutes. Via makes sharing a car with other passengers seamless and is nearly as fast as a taxi.
Your first ride with Via costs only $5 plus tax, just a few dollars more than the bus. Keep riding for the same price when you prepay. (Prepaying is easy - just buy Ride Credit in your app.) Without prepayment, rides are $7 plus tax.
We look forward to having you ride with us!
Love our app? Please rate us! Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use coupon APPVIA to get upto 7% off on all bus bookings.
India's largest travel network, Via.com brings you a quicker, simpler and easier way to book flights/buses on the go. The Via.com app gives you the advantage of booking cheap flight tickets/bus tickets with benefits like lowest convenience fee, exclusive discounts and 24/7 customer support.
* Search and book domestic/international flight tickets at lowest prices with minimal taps
* Compare multiple airline combinations to get the lowest price on your flight ticket
* Book one-way or return flight tickets, with exclusive discounts for return tickets
* Price alerts and notification for special deals and offers
* Search and book bus tickets across India on the move
* Choose from more than 1000 bus operators and a wide range of Mercedes, Volvo, Deluxe, Express and Hitech coaches.
* Get instant confirmation in the form of email and mobile tickets
* Search and book hotels in over ..... cities across the world
* Choose from over ...... budget and luxury hotels in India
* Get exclusive discounts and reward points on every hotel booking
* Sort hotels by price, star rating, location and Tripadvisor ratings
* Stay updated on the best hotel deals including special offers and discounts.
* Deep customization allows sorting by varied requirement like beach shore, honeymoon, lakeside, pet-friendly etc
We will obtain your personal information such as
* Email Id
* Mobile number
* Search history
to identify you and provide services such as
* Sending ticket on email and sms.
* Saving traveller details
* Earning loyalty points
* Saving credit/debit cards for express checkout (optionally)
We will not share your personal information with any third party. and will save in most secure manner on VIA servers. It is compulsory to accept this agreement to use VIA services.
1. Use Google map to find public transit stops and routes near you
2. Route schedules for all bus routes and stops
3. Save favourite stops and routes
4. Stops and routes are sorted by your current location. The nearest stop appears at the top.
5. Search for stop id or route name
6. No Internet connection is required to track bus schedules
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
VIA Egencia Mobile App is a user-friendly application for Android devices that gives you easy access to your travel plans.
Select a journey to see your continuously updated travel plan. Get all necessary information on your flight, hotel train, bus, taxi or car rental booking and check-in prior to departure. Share travel plans by e-mail to colleagues and family, to keep them updated on your journeys.
The application can be used both online and offline.
VIA Egencia Mobile App features:
• access to flight, hotel and car rental bookings
• book, change and cancel flights (Note! Booking is not available for Danish users)
• changes in travel plans are instantly updated when online
• online check-in at your fingertips
• hotel maps
• click-to-call your VIA Egencia team
• send travel itineraries to colleagues, friends and family
• “Add to calendar” function
To fully use this application, you must be a VIA Egencia customer, however, non-customers may also download the application to tour the application and contact VIA Egencia for more information.
(Note: the ability to book depends on your company's travel policy. If you are eligible for booking, you will be able to make reservations for flights within Europe)
Design & development:
Apphuset AS (www.apphuset.com)
Calculador de Percursos
- Selecção pontos directamente no mapa
- Zoom por concelho ou distrito
- Optimização percursos: actualização pontos de entrada e saída
- Simplificação do processo de registo
A App Via Verde torna tudo mais prático, mais rápido, mais cómodo. No telemóvel pode gerir toda a conta Via Verde, através de uma série de operações disponíveis, tais como: consultar dados relativos ao(s) identificador(es); consultar e alterar dados pessoais; consultar movimentos; consultar o extracto electrónico, calcular percursos em auto-estradas, entre outras.
A utilização desta aplicação pressupõe a aceitação das Condições Gerais de Adesão ao Serviço Via Verde On-line (consultar http://www.viaverde.pt/Website/ResourceLink.jsf?ResourceId=626).
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Vía-Móvil allows you to buy and validate your ticket, so that now fares and special offers adapt to your travel needs. You can buy your ticket at any time of the day and anywhere….. , and all of this using a completely safe payment method. You’ll even be able to buy tickets for other people by depositing money in their virtual wallet.
Even more, you’ll have all the latest information you need about the service on hand.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access WEBFLEET on your Android smartphone and manage your on-the-road operations anywhere, anytime.
TomTom Telematics keeps your business on the move. WEBFLEET is our online fleet management application that helps you manage your road-based operations with ease. This app gives managers or dispatchers instant access to critical information relating to the mobile workforce, anytime and from anywhere. So you can increase business efficiency while impressing customers with a great service.
TomTom’s award winning WEBFLEET fleet management software is known throughout the world for its ease of use. The WEBFLEET App takes advantage of Android features and functionalities to make fleet management even easier. Stay on top of your business with the following features:
Version 1.2 adds the following functionality:
- Display the track of a vehicle's trip on the map.
- View the list of orders and their current state.
- Manage (create, dispatch, update and delete) orders using your phone or tablet.
- Show the destination of your orders on the map.
- View all orders of a selected vehicle.
- Refresh lists manually.
- Scroll lists for days by swiping with one finger; two fingers to scroll week by week. The following lists support finger swiping: Notifications, Trips, Orders.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support (ICS Android 4.0).
Version 1.1 includes the following functionality:
- Availability of mapping material - TomTom map (including TomTom Traffic), Google map, Satellite map.
- "Switch-to-Street-View-app" button if Street View is available at the position of the vehicle.
- Locate your vehicles on the map (search from a list or sort by group). View critical information instantly; position, status, destination and ETA, speed and direction.
- Current driver of a vehicle can be called directly on the phone.
- View the details of recent trips by vehicle, including the trip distance, duration, start and finish position.
- Instantly see the status of current orders that are assigned to a vehicle.
- View order, text and status messages in a simple overview to keep yourself up to speed.
- Protect your assets. Receive automatic notifications when vehicles enter or leave a particular geographical zone. Receive alerts when an order is overdue.
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Please note this app is NOT PROVIDING TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.
The WEBFLEET Mobile app does not offer turn-by-turn navigation.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) You need to be a TomTom Telematics customer with an existing WEBFLEET account in order to be able to use the WEBFLEET Mobile app. Without an account the App does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit www.tomtom.com/telematics
(2) Check www.tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country.
(3) The WEBFLEET app is a complimentary viewing app to our web based WEBFLEET software.
(4) WEBFLEET® LITE is not supported with this app.
-> 1° L'App più scaricata della sua categoria <-
Database postazioni aggiornato in automatico ogni 2 settimane!!!
▶ Autovelox ti informa in tempo reale della presenza di:
○ Autovelox fissi
○ Autovelox mobili
○ Semafori controllati
○ NEW Celeritas - sistema per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ NEW Vergilius - sistema introdotto da poco per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ Zone pericolose
Ogni volta che vi avvicinerete ad una postazione di rilevamento, "Autovelox!" vi avviserà dicendovi la distanza dalla postazione ed il limite di velocità rilevato su quella tratta. Se la vostra velocità è superiore a quella consentita (nel caso di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius ci si riferisce anche alla velocità media) l'avviso sarà più insistente.
▶ Funzioni disponibili:
○ Aggiornamenti frequenti e gratuiti
○ Calcolo della velocità media
○ Reset automatico velocità media in corrispondenza di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Funzionamento anche senza necessità di collegamento internet
○ Segnalazione di postazioni solo sul tuo tragitto
○ Riconoscimento senso di marcia per Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Visualizzazione modalità Mappa
○ Background per utilizzare l’applicazione a schermo spento o in contemporanea con un navigatore
○ Avviso visivo - lo schermo inizierà a lampeggiare nel caso di superamento del limite di velocità
○ Avviso acustico
○ Avviso vocale - Una voce ti dirà tutti i dettagli sulla postazione che stai per raggiungere
○ Gestione intelligente della batteria per massimizzare l’autonomia del tuo cellulare
○ Possibilità di confermare o meno la correttezza delle segnalazioni
○ Possibilità di inserire nuove postazioni in tempo reale
* Segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!) ATTENZIONE❗ 'Autovelox!' è il più diffuso in Italia in quanto di elevata qualità e gratuito. Solo una diffusione così elevata garantisce una maggiore quantità e qualità di segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!). NON PAGHI E HAI DI PIU' *
Se avete bisogno di assistenza o volete darci qualche consiglio ➞ scriveteci a email@example.com
Dicono di noi:
▶Autoblog◀ L’applicazione funziona molto bene e segnala con un buon anticipo la presenza dei controlli sulla velocità, permettendo al guidatore di rallentare dolcemente e di adeguare la velocità ai limiti imposti.
(a) IMPORTANT NOTE: Smartwatch Connect works with the following NAVIGON products:
- Xperia Edition with "30 DAYs ALL IN", " EXCELLENCE" and during the 30-day free trial period
- NAVIGON Europe, DACH, Nordics, Telekom Select, USA, North America IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE IN-APP "Smartwatch Connect"
Notes on operation :
• GPS signal is required
• To begin, calculate a pedestrian route on your SONY smartphone. When the route is displayed, launch Smartwatch Connect on the watch
• Once the route is active the screens on both the phone and watch can be switched to dark
• Double clicking on the "Power" button of the watch will display your updated position
• Pressing "Menu" on the watch will enable the zoom and re-calculation functions
• Only general GPS information will be displayed when Xperia Edition is not operating in pedestrian mode.
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
- 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
- 7 levels of POI display
- 3D Landmarks in UAE
- Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
- Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
- Parking zones for Dubai
- Regular Map Updates
- User interface in Arabic and English
- Voice navigation in Arabic and English
- Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
- Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
- Live traffic information including road works and accidents
- Report traffic incidents
- Store your personal routes and places locally
- Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
- Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
- Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
- Simulate your drive
- Speed Limit alerts while driving
- POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.