(1) “KUVO FEED” to acquire accurate information on tracks currently playing at clubs
This function allows clubbers to check up on tracks being played at clubs around the world, or details of DJs playing in real-time. They can then listen to demo versions of tracks, and jump to Online Music Store to purchase a track.
In addition to messages from DJs or clubs that are playing tunes or browsing the profiles of DJs, clubbers can follow their favorite clubs or DJs, register their favorite musical tastes and display the latest information on their own account screen.
(2) “Discover” to uncover the latest trends in tracks or DJs around the world
This function provides updates on the latest trends in clubs, DJs or tracks from around the world, with “Trending” based on the number of clubbers pressing “Like” for tracks or playlists played at clubs, or “Most Liked” based on “Like” or “Follower” numbers.
(3) “Playlist” that shows information on tracks played by favorite DJs
This function allows clubbers to check or search for tracks that their favorite DJs have played, or tracks that were played at events held in the past. Comments can also be added to playlists or sent directly to the DJs, giving clubbers an experience like they were there at the actual event.
(4) “Club Map” to show potential clubs nearby
The “Club Map” function displays tracks being played in each region, or DJ details in real-time on a map, which allows clubbers to easily find a club that suits their current mood or that is playing tracks that they want to hear. Tracks can be played from the club information playlist, and clubbers can check up on event information released by the club.
(5) “Photo Album” to share pictures with information taken at clubs
The “KUVO App” comes with the “Photo Album” function that stamps pictures taken at clubs with the current name of the track being played, the DJ name and the club name. Data from when a picture was taken can be saved easily, making it simple to clearly recall memorable moments from a club. Pictures that have been taken can be sent as is by email, and include a “share” button to upload pictures to social media.
The KUVO Public Radio App allows you to listen to KUVO/KVJZ, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program guide all at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to KUVO with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from KUVO even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for the KUVO stream!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to KUVO in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access KUVO’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The KUVO Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The KUVO Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at KUVO/KVJZ and Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KUVO Jazz89 by becoming a member today!