- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, FLAC
Warning: this lite version is limited to 1 minute playback/recording per file. Please purchase the full version to remove this limitation.
The full version also supports OGG Vorbis natively, and MP3 by installing an additional codec.
A user manual is included in Menu / Help.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
*******BEST FREESTYLE APP ON THE MARKET - ANDROID EXCLUSIVE********
Get in The Booth! Have you ever had a dope punch line while driving or even while sitting on the toilet? No studio, no pen, no pad, no problem. Freestyle and upload beats on the go and be heard from around the world in The Booth.
Freestyle anytime, anywhere:
Get in The Booth and freestyle over the hottest beats on the go. With The Booth, your mobile device is your studio.
Share your hottest beats:
Want to get your beats heard? How about having people from around the world lay fire vocals over your beats? With The Booth, you become a worldwide producer.
Share your freestlyes and beats via facebook, twitter, text and email reaching millions of listeners.
Rate and be rated:
If you are a great freestyler or produce the best beats, you will be noticed. Get into the top rated lists when others rate your freestyles and beats.
Requires headphones for recording.
For optimal results, use wifi.
Get the PRO version for unlimited freestyles/beats and no ads.
To SHARE BEATS and FREESTYLES click on the DOWN ARROW on your beat or freestyle. It will bring up a menu that will allow you to share.
Like The Booth on Facebook
If you have ANY issues or suggestions for the app, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond to every email!!
The hottest freestyle app where you can be in the booth and rap like the best rappers over the best beats
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
It’s the 1st social DJ App to Play, Mix and Share your sounds for free! A perfect way to share your passion for music and let others discover your mixing talent!
- OS: must be based on Android 4.0 or upper
- Screen Compatibility: from 3.7’’ to 10’’ and upper
- RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Access to your music library to mix all your tracks
- Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 15 million tracks
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
- Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, equalizer, Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl...
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter...
- The possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds: your sound!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point…
You can also get more awesome effects via our in-app Store! All the effects are available via the FX menu
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mix and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinum, Diamond…
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, turntable, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
Utilizing a noise cancelation microphone Indy Mobile Designs gives you a program to record and send your voice recordings out. If your looking for the way to record and be a Rap Star, Rock Star, Country Singer, or Pop Icon, this program is for you.
***Please Read Before You Review***
Please understand if your recordings sound bad, it is because you have a cheap microphone in your phone. The application utilizes noise cancellation and other features but you can't expect to get recording studio quality with a $50 phone. The other problem may be your android speakers, export the file and see how it sounds on a nice set of speakers.
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
Records to mp3, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for the wav format). Simply press the pause button to continue recording or remove this limitation in the In-App Purchase section.
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone and audio editor for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only application on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
search keywords: dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recorder, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag
similar apps: voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity
★ Supported frequencies: 8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 16000 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz.
★ Simple to use, configuration is optional.
★ Custom recordings output directory.
★ Adding date-based suffix to recording name.
*) Press "Start recording" to record into desired directory.
*) Directory may be change with file dialog that opens when "Change folder" button is clicked.
*) If you want to append date to your filename just click checkbox near "Add date at end of name".
*) If you want to change sampling rate click on spinner below "Sampling rate" label and choose the one that you need.
✓ Core app requires only permissions for writing files and recording audio, others are for advertisement services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
*** *** ***
*** *** ***
Fell free to write comments / suggestions about app. I will try to respond to all questions.
Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions.
With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar).
The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone or by connecting an external microphone.
After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb).
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
•Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
•In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, electric guitar
•Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Stereo VU displays for all channels
•96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Multi-touch keyboards and virtual instruments.
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
•Import mp3 and wav audio files from hard drive.
TuneBox Studio is a new app, and we're constantly adding new features, so be an early adopter and make use of the powerful feature set, and help us shape its future. You can contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of any features you would like to see added in the future.
Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)
DOWNLOAD BEAT QUARANTINE!
NEW BEATS added weekly to Beat Quarantine.
Freestyle Spit is a recording studio software. The user will be able to record to many instrumentals/ original beats. The user will be able to share their recording to Facebook, twitter,, etc, by uploading the track to soundcloud then share to Facebook and twitter. Users will be able to upload their own instrumentals/ beats to this software.
Users should check out the store in Freestyle Spit for free instrumentals. Also check out https://soundcloud.com/ralph-is-da-name to listen to beats before downloading them.
Belle Isle is a truly inspirational and unique sanctuary; a fantastic place to escape and engage your mind. Whether you are looking to write, attend a vocal coaching workshop or cut your new master, Belle Isle offers the perfect setting.
Equipped with "Pro Tools HD 9.0 System", Belle Isle Recording Studios provides state of the art recording instruments and studio equipment.
+Unlimited recording lengths*
+Easy recording and playback controls
+Wave recording format (more in development)
+Sample Rates** supported: 8k, 16k, 22.05k, 44.1k, 48k Hz
+Records when display falls asleep
+Keep Screen on during recording and playback
*As long as you have enough memory
**Higher sample rates give better quality results, but create larger files
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
-Select from many professionally produced beats
-Download all Beat Slayer Black beats as mp3's to take to the studio
-Record your own lyrics over the beats
-Record your own acapellas or freestyles
-Save your own music
-Frequent updates to our beat selection
For more beats try BEAT SLAYER PRO or Beat Slayer Ultimate
This app is developed by ARTISTS 4 ARTISTS!
Let us know what beats you like. When we update our beat selection we will keep your favorites.
*** FREE for a limited time! ***
The Mixcraft 6 Remote App lets you easily control your Mixcraft 6 recording software from your Android phone or tablet. You can start recording and playback, change the recording & playback position, control the master volume, undo and redo actions, and save your Mixcraft project from anywhere in your studio. Strap on your guitar, adjust your microphone, and start recording right from your Android device, from across the room or across the hall!
Just connect your device to your wireless network, activate the "Enable Mixcraft Remote App" preference in Mixcraft, run the app, and the Mixcraft 6 Remote will automatically find and connect to Mixcraft.
Break away from your mouse with the Mixcraft 6 Remote!