The VibeRide app allows you to listen to the latest VibeRide mixes on your mobile device whilst reading, texting, web browsing etc. For those who have a large or unlimited data allowance, you can seamlessly stream mixes over your mobile connection. But if you need to be a bit more careful with your data, you can download the mixes you want to listen to over your Wifi before you leave home. Either way we've got you covered!
- Check out the great content we're sharing on Facebook and twitter, and interact with us on social media
- Read our blog and check out playlists for our mixes
- Enjoy videos from our YouTube channel and browse our gig photos on Flickr
- Read the latest funk, soul and disco music news pulled from Google News
- Quick link into Google maps to find music venues nearby
- Quick link to install mixcloud app
- Convenient content filters like 'last 24 hours', 'all unread' and 'all podcasts' enable quick navigation
- Tag your favourite mixes, blog posts and news articles by tapping the star above them for easy retrieval later
- Switch between black or white theme to suit your taste
- Settings to change display language, cleanup read content and to control notifications
The app will sync and check for new content only once every 24 hours (unless you change the sync interval to something more frequent). **It will NOT download podcasts automatically or in the background**. Mixes can only be downloaded or streamed by clicking on a mix and then choosing download or stream. Automatic syncing can also be disabled, and you can set the app to sync on startup only. You're in control.
For classic funk and soulful grooves on the go, look no further than the VibeRide app. Positivity on demand.