This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card (*zip file also supported)
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
- G-Force displaying screen. A point-like chart moving from left to right, from top to bottom under the gforce.
- Chart with ability to collect huge amount of data with different refresh rate, save and load it.
- Acceleration Speedometer. First speedometer based just on lateral and frontal acceleration forces. It uses accelerometer to calculate speed. You can measure the speed of such vehicles like metro, where GPS navigation does not work.
Feel free to write feedback messages to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will help me to improve the application
KW: g meter, g force meter
- gravity sensor,
- linear acceleration sensor,
- rotation vector sensor,
- magnetic field sensor,
- light sensor,
- pressure sensor,
- relative humidity,
- ambient(room) temperature sensor.
Also report resolution, measuring range of the sensor, power consumed by a sensor.
- Large display shows real-time sensor values
- Detailed readouts include the raw sensor data
- View the hardware specifications for each sensor, including the component's name, vendor, version, power usage, update rate, and sensitivity
- Use portrait or landscape mode for convenient reading
- No special permissions are required for this app
This app displays ALL sensors available on your phone or tablet, not just the default sensor for each type.
IMPORTANT: The sensors built in to each device vary by manufacturer and model. If your phone or tablet device does not support a particular type of sensor, the sensor will not be listed in this app.
You can use the Sensors app to measure:
- acceleration, including force of gravity (accelerometer)
- gravity (gravimeter)
- rate of rotation (gyroscope)
- ambient light level (photometer)
- magnetic field (compass)
- orientation (position)
- ambient room temperature (thermometer)
- ambient humidity % (hygrometer)
- air pressure (barometer)
The SensorMouse App provides three operation mode.
★★ The first mode is the mouse mode that provides the mouse function by using the Gyro-sensor and touch-pad.
★★ The second mode is the media mode that controls various media players.
★★ The third mode is the powerpoint mode that controls the presentation tool. This mode provides the additional function, such as zoom-in/out.
- Gyroscope sensor based mouse controller
- Trackpad(mouse wheel is available)
- Keyboard(Use keyboard button)
- Forward/Back button
- Media remote(Gomplayer, KMPPlayer, VLC media player, etc.)
- Presentation remote(Powerpoint, Keynote)
- Zoom in/out
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- MAC OS X 10.5/10.6
Provides remote control capabilities for programs.
★ Web browser:
- Safari, firefox, MS Internet Explorer
★ Media player:
- Windows : Gomplayer, KMPplayer, DaumPotPlayer, Windows media player, Winamp
- MAC : VLC media player
- Windows: MS Power point
- MAC : Keynote
View our demo video and screenshot.
※ Call phone, GPS permissions for Ads.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
- view sensor types and vendors
- view live data from the sensors
- view current consumption of your sensors
Can be used as metal detector or cable detector by following indication of the Magnetic Field Sensor.
This app is ad-supported and may place ads within your device.
TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY AND PRESSURE ONLY WORK ON GALAXY i9505 S4! O TERMINALS WITH BAROMETER
Sensors S4 is a simple but effective application.
Use the barometer sensor to show temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
It also measures altitude sensors, Proximity, Magnetic Fields, Accelerometer and Brightness
We hope you find it useful, and if so, what ye tell us.
See a review of this app in the Institute of Physics' physics education periodical: "Map and apps widen the scope of school physics." Physics Education. (May 2013). pg. 409-410. Retrieved online at: http://goo.gl/YtVfXe
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Used to keep the device awake only when recording accelerometer data to csv. (Example: After pushing the record button, the app will continue to collect data even when placed in a pocket during a roller coaster ride, and will turn off only after data recording has been stopped.)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A csv file is created and modified on the phone's internal memory.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to see modifications/updates, please email me at email@example.com