It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Control your TV with your smart device. Don’t feel like using your remote control? With Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet, you can switch channels and adjust the volume; just like a remote control. Browse the TV menu—exactly as on TV—without interrupting your viewing experience, or stay up to date using the TV Electronic Program Guide, to view ratings and extra program info. Both options let you choose shows to watch. What’s more, with the Philips TV Remote app, you can even speak into your smart phone, to search for your favorite programs.
Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device. What happens when your TV gets friendly with your Android phone or tablet? Magic! Share your favorite music, pictures and movies from your device onto your TV or pull digital broadcast TV onto your tablet or laptop, with a simple command!
* The Philips TV Remote App is compatible with Philips Smart TVs released in 2014 and later (XXPUS7XX9, XXPFS8XX9, XXPUS8XX9, XXPUS8XX9C, XXPUS9XX9).
* You can check the compatibility of the Philips TV Remote App with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
* The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
* For Philips Smart TV released in 2013 and before, please download the Philips MyRemote App
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
- Fully supports files in any language and font character set
- Control music, videos, movies, photos , TV and radio content with Windows Media Center
- Control music, videos and photos with Windows Media Player
- Easy and fast searching of music, video/movie or TV content
- Scheduling and playback of TV recordings (scheduling from internet also)
- Fast connection via WiFi or Internet
- Switch on your computer automatically with Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Integrated, easy to use Sleeptimer
- Quick and easy installation process
- Optimized for both: small screens and tablets
- English, french and german localization
You need to install MCC on your Windows computer too! Before you purchase the app, you can download the server app on http://android.mediacentercontrol.com/ for free.
Requirements for the Windows computer:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system (For use with Windows Media Center, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required) and a network connection between your phone and your PC (Wifi router).
To get all infos, screenshots and a video click the developer link at the bottom please.
If you have any problems with MCC: Please contact me to get help or a refund. Don't just leave a comment in the store, I can't reply to them. I'm interested in any question or recommendation. Use the forums you will find over the developers link also! Many thanks!
You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 3 - 10ft.
NB! Tab3 7"-8.4" and Tab4 7"-8.4" owners! Your tablet has portrait (not landscape) screen, but the IR transmitter is located on left or right side of your tablet (not on top side). So, if you holding your tablet in portrait mode then please don't forget to point your tablets IR transmitter's led (IR-blaster) directly at the TV !
Vizio is a trademark of Vizio Inc. This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Vizio.
Warranties: This free software is provided ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum or http://188.8.131.52/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.net/faq.html for a FAQ.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Play movies, or music from local storage or over the network using NAS/NFS.
**Currently supported devices:**
Matricom G-Box Q (k200)
Disclaimer: Matricom MediaCenter does not provide any media files itself. You either must own all audio and video files through a legal way or you can use the add-ons that can be found in the kodi.tv official repository. We will not assist or be held responsible for any way you obtain your media files.
Please note that Medi is not a media player; Android has several amazing players available and Medi is not meant to replace any of those.
- Keep track of all the TV-shows you watch. Medi remembers which episodes you've watched and lets you see when new episodes become available.
- Find matching subtitles for all your media files in 1 click (2 clicks to download subtitles for individual files)
- Supports Podnapisi.net and OpenSubtitles.org
- Options for hearing impaired subtitles (you may select whether you prefer to have them or not, as well as whether you would always want them or never want them).
- Episode calendar, giving a nice overview of upcomming episodes.
- Phone and tablet friendly! Medi is developed with tablets in mind. The app is optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich and follows the new Android design guidelines.
- Simple and fast user interface
- Works great with your favorite media players (BSPlayer, DicePlayer, MoboPlayer, mVideoPlayer, RockPlayer, VLC, and so on.)
It is my intention to make Medi THE app for watching movies and TV-shows on your Android device. In future releases, Medi will be able to:
- Send notifications when episodes become available
- Support external media sources, that is: automatically downloading and/or streaming from shared folders, FTP, XBMC, etc.
+ Many great features planned! Stay tuned :)
Have any suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact me :)
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SureMote is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SureMote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SureMote Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
News, sports, Music, Finance, Business, Entertainment or Gossip, CNN, NPR, Fox, BBC.. .whatever it is your favourite information diet DriveCast keep it up to date and make it available for you on the go.
ONE DRIVECAST, MANY MEDIA: Create your very own information library once on www.drivecast.eu and listen to it from any device! Android, IPhone, IPad, Car Onboard Device, TV sets.
Cross Media Experience: When you stop/pause listening on the car you can restart from the same point on your TV set or Tablet/IPad.
LISTEN ON THE GO ALSO WITH 3G CONNECTION OFF: DriveCast uses advanced caching, therefore you don`t need to connect to 3G for listening to your favourite content on the go, sound quality and your telephone bill will greatly benefit from it..
- on-the-air sync (no pc/mac needed)
- audio/video download and cache on device (no 3G connection needed)
- integrated player
- player restarts from last position on any device
- 3G or WiFi network access required.
- available on smartphones, tablets, TV sets, car onboard devices.
DRIVECAST- YOUR VERY OWN INFORMATION LIBRARY: Listen to your favourite programmes when you want and wherever you are.
ONE DRIVECAST, MANY MEDIA: Android, Tablets, IPhone, IPad, Car Onboard Device.
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Note: This goal will only ever aim to support the most recent version of Media Player Classic. If you're having issues, make sure that MPC-HC is updated. This can be done through Help -> Check for updates in MPC-HC.
It works both for mobile and tablet devices. You can control the playback from the app, from the notification-area or from the lock-screen. You also have access to all the files your computer can access, including local files but also local servers and media centers.
• Full control of playback, audio and full screen-state
• File-browser that allows for network-locations as well as allowing you to save often used favorite folder-locations
• Lock-screen playback controls
• Notification playback controls
• Automatic scanner that helps find the computer running MPC-HC
To use the app, Media Player Classic Home Cinema must be installed and running on your computer and the web interface has to be enabled.
To enable the web interface in MPC-HC, go to Options (View->Options) -> Player -> Web Interface and make sure that "Listen on port" is ticked and that "Allow access from localhost only" is NOT ticked.
After this, make sure your device is on the same network as the server and configure the server settings in the app and configure it to match your server. After this you should be good to go!
You're very welcome to contact me if there's features you're missing or if you experience any errors or deficiencies. If you liked the app, feel free to share it with your friends!
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into the settings. Hit the Green Media Center button.
Thanks for your Support!