It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Control your TV with your smart device. Don’t feel like using your remote control? With Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet, you can switch channels and adjust the volume; just like a remote control. Browse the TV menu—exactly as on TV—without interrupting your viewing experience, or stay up to date using the TV Electronic Program Guide, to view ratings and extra program info. Both options let you choose shows to watch. What’s more, with the Philips TV Remote app, you can even speak into your smart phone, to search for your favorite programs.
Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device. What happens when your TV gets friendly with your Android phone or tablet? Magic! Share your favorite music, pictures and movies from your device onto your TV or pull digital broadcast TV onto your tablet or laptop, with a simple command!
* The Philips TV Remote App is compatible with Philips Smart TVs released in 2014 and later.
* You can check the compatibility of the Philips TV Remote App with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
* The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
* For Philips Smart TV released in 2013 and before, please download the Philips MyRemote App
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
- Fully supports files in any language and font character set
- Control music, videos, movies, photos , TV and radio content with Windows Media Center
- Control music, videos and photos with Windows Media Player
- Easy and fast searching of music, video/movie or TV content
- Scheduling and playback of TV recordings (scheduling from internet also)
- Fast connection via WiFi or Internet
- Switch on your computer automatically with Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Integrated, easy to use Sleeptimer
- Quick and easy installation process
- Optimized for both: small screens and tablets
- English, french and german localization
You need to install MCC on your Windows computer too! Before you purchase the app, you can download the server app on http://android.mediacentercontrol.com/ for free.
Requirements for the Windows computer:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system (For use with Windows Media Center, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required) and a network connection between your phone and your PC (Wifi router).
To get all infos, screenshots and a video click the developer link at the bottom please.
If you have any problems with MCC: Please contact me to get help or a refund. Don't just leave a comment in the store, I can't reply to them. I'm interested in any question or recommendation. Use the forums you will find over the developers link also! Many thanks!
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum or http://188.8.131.52/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.net/faq.html for a FAQ.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Please note that Medi is not a media player; Android has several amazing players available and Medi is not meant to replace any of those.
- Keep track of all the TV-shows you watch. Medi remembers which episodes you've watched and lets you see when new episodes become available.
- Find matching subtitles for all your media files in 1 click (2 clicks to download subtitles for individual files)
- Supports Podnapisi.net and OpenSubtitles.org
- Options for hearing impaired subtitles (you may select whether you prefer to have them or not, as well as whether you would always want them or never want them).
- Episode calendar, giving a nice overview of upcomming episodes.
- Phone and tablet friendly! Medi is developed with tablets in mind. The app is optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich and follows the new Android design guidelines.
- Simple and fast user interface
- Works great with your favorite media players (BSPlayer, DicePlayer, MoboPlayer, mVideoPlayer, RockPlayer, VLC, and so on.)
It is my intention to make Medi THE app for watching movies and TV-shows on your Android device. In future releases, Medi will be able to:
- Send notifications when episodes become available
- Support external media sources, that is: automatically downloading and/or streaming from shared folders, FTP, XBMC, etc.
+ Many great features planned! Stay tuned :)
Have any suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact me :)
With this powerful ZappoTV app you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using ZappoTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the external connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple TVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed
photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV is available in many countries. The selection of media
content may vary by country.
• ZappoTV account is required.
• Streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or
cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited
functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when
you don't have a cellular data connection.
• To watch ZappoTV on TV, you will need one of the ZappoTV compatible
connected devices (see link below).
• Some content may not be compatible with ZappoTV or your TV.
This version of the ZappoTV application supports:
• AppleTV (AirPlay)
• Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
• Samsung SmartTVs
• LG Connected TVs
• Xbox 360 (when in Media Center Extender)
• Popcorn Hour and Popbox
• Windows Media Player (on Vista or Windows 7)
Have a look at http://www.zappo.tv/devices.html for details.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (IRobot, Led lights, Dyson (coming soon))
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to email@example.com.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.You can enjoy Netflix contents by using "Contents Search".
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Play movies, or music from local storage or over the network using NAS/NFS.
**Currently supported devices:**
Matricom G-Box Q (k200)
Disclaimer: Matricom MediaCenter does not provide any media files itself. You either must own all audio and video files through a legal way or you can use the add-ons that can be found in the kodi.tv official repository. We will not assist or be held responsible for any way you obtain your media files.
Automatic detection of media on the SD card
Unified start screen to access audio or video files and playing internet radio or e-radio
Intuitive playlist creation and editing
Intelligent play button
Audio meta data (artist, album, year) information
Easy Insert mode for adding songs to a playlist
Advanced play controls like 'swipe to seek'
Ability to set Shuffle, Repeat, Loop, Mute Volume features
Ability to quit the application so that you don't waste your system resources
Live streaming support for capturing internet radio or music streaming
Exit option from audio, video or internet radio interfaces
Full screen video support
Please rank the application if you like it.
NB: This application shows ads when you are connected to the Internet. Those are Google AdMob ads, which are supposed to be safe. This is a free app and there are ads to ensure long term support. Also we may supply at most 2 notification ads per day.
Confluence is the standard skin and is designed to be fast and user friendly.
With the skin re-Touched, Kodi™ has now been enhanced to better work with larger phones and tablets as well. Kodi is not currently recommended for use with smaller phones.
- Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins
- Kodi has no affiliation with any third-part plug-in or add-on provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
- In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team Kodi. Any other version may cause failure to upgrade.
Kodi™ is a trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
License and development:
Kodi is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license. It includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting our forum for further questions.
Attribution of images or names shown in the used screenshots:
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Note: This goal will only ever aim to support the most recent version of Media Player Classic. If you're having issues, make sure that MPC-HC is updated. This can be done through Help -> Check for updates in MPC-HC.
It works both for mobile and tablet devices. You can control the playback from the app, from the notification-area or from the lock-screen. You also have access to all the files your computer can access, including local files but also local servers and media centers.
• Full control of playback, audio and full screen-state
• File-browser that allows for network-locations as well as allowing you to save often used favorite folder-locations
• Lock-screen playback controls
• Notification playback controls
• Automatic scanner that helps find the computer running MPC-HC
To use the app, Media Player Classic Home Cinema must be installed and running on your computer and the web interface has to be enabled.
To enable the web interface in MPC-HC, go to Options (View->Options) -> Player -> Web Interface and make sure that "Listen on port" is ticked and that "Allow access from localhost only" is NOT ticked.
After this, make sure your device is on the same network as the server and configure the server settings in the app and configure it to match your server. After this you should be good to go!
You're very welcome to contact me if there's features you're missing or if you experience any errors or deficiencies. If you liked the app, feel free to share it with your friends!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Ever want to browse your WINDOWS/LINUX/MAC and Network drive like MYBOOKWORLD , and play or stream media without converting or without downloading to your device?
✔ Want to send supported Media to chromecast without converting or without downloading to your device?
✔ Ever want to browse and play from DLNA/upnp from various devices including XBMC (New name KODI)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Here is quick instruction on how to enable DLNA/UPNP on XBMC (new named KODI) and Window system
Support DNLA Server Service that you can browse and play your phone content from another DLNA clients , Smart TV etc
- Tested on some android devices and Samsaung Smart TV
✔ Supports DLNA all videos and music files supported by chromecast
- DLNA/upnp from various devices including XBMC (New name KODI)
✔ Supports DROPBOX , NAS/SAMBA all videos and music files supported by chromecast
✔ Supports Local media all videos and music files through file explorer supported by chromecast
✔ Supports live streaming send to chromecast.
NOTE : Currently support MP4 , M3U8 live stream ...etc only , for m3u8 you chromecast need cross origin domain , some provider has that features , if not you might need cutom corsa service , we have provided setting to use your preferred service provider.
✔ Supports DLNA all videos and music files
- DLNA/upnp from various devices including XBMC (New name KODI)
✔ Supports DROPBOX , FTP client download and play
✔ Supports NAS/SAMBA all videos and music files
✔ Supports Local media all videos and music files through file explorer
LOCAL PLAYER FEATURES:
✔ Supports DLNA all videos and music files
- DLNA/upnp from various devices including XBMC (New name KODI)
✔ Supports DROPBOX ,NAS/SAMBA all videos and music files
✔ Supports Auto detects all videos and music files
✔ Supports almost all video playback formats including RTMP all option
✔ Support Unlimited M3U / Single Streams Playlists Local File or Remote (All playlists will store on main database)
✔ Support Local File Browsing and play , add to favourite , add to M3U playlist within internal fileexplorer
✔ Support Hardware Acceleration (Please disable it if your device not support)
✔ Support multiple subtitle formats
★ ★ With our player , you don't need to place or define subtitle locations , you can browse anywhere from your device location while playing video ★ ★
LIVE STREAMS FEATURES:
Support Live Streamimg RTMP (full options including token) , MMS , TSP , HTTP, m3u8 and more ....
and RTMP including tokens
Video Format Suppported:
Support almost all video formats
We have been working hard trying our best , please report any problems/bugs if you find to email@example.com
Application used some opensource library and can be found on About tab of this application
Supported Languages :
English , Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German
Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian
Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian
Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into the settings. Hit the Green Media Center button.
Thanks for your Support!